Is it possible to get a russian gf on tinder?

would she be willing to leave russia to live with me?

Attached: image0.png.jpg (1075x1318, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want a depressed drug addict russian wannabe memelord tumblrina!

If you promise her EU citizenship yes.

yes
my plan is to marry her but only if she wants to have kids, after 3 years she'll get the citizenship
by that time we have 3 kids so she wouldn't leave that easily, but if she did then i'll finally have nothing to lose and shoot up something

1) Depends on you
2) idk
You don't have girls like that in hungry?

>leave russia to live with me?
very likely desu

yes if you are rich and will help her to move. most people want to leave

they look disgusting desu compared to russian girls
no, all of them are basic bitches, but I want a druggie depressed girl
what's this "style" called in russia, fren? every fourh girl looks like this

I dunno. I can't even remember anything about Hungary. Like how would she even brag to friends? "-Hey, I moved to Hungary! -Where?.. -To H-hungary, it's in EU, I swear!" Boring

after 3 years we can move somewhere else though, but not sure I would. I love my country
but will be a v4 superpower by 2033, mark my words

>serb wants a russian gf
can you be even more cliche than this

I've seen Poles, Montenegrins, Bulgarians and now even a Hungarian all desiring Russian girls and saying their local women are sluts and/or ugly.
This shows how the whole "Traditional Slavic girls" or "Slavic beauty" are a meme.
Russian girls are actually hapas or quapas and even the real Slavs desire them.
Russian girls are easy as fuck and deeply mentally ill, there's really nothing else to it.

>what’s this “style” called in russia?
vinishko i guess

Man, every type of guy wants Russian grills.
Saudis, Pakis, Indians, Somalians, Turkish Men, etc.
It's like an all you can eat buffet, if you are a willing Russian grill.
Literal oyster of opportunity.

I agree, and I know. Still, crazy girls are much more appealing..

>getting a GF from another country
unironically ISHYGDDT, why can't you just get magyar girls?

>but I want a druggie depressed girl what's this "style" called in russia, fren?
Russkaya

Hungary is a 2nd world country, so it's unlikely. And she will divorce you after obtaining citizenship.

I wanted to until I bought Tinder Plus and checked Russian girls
Hungarian girls are just too... normal.

Probably she would.

My mom's colleague recently married to a Slovenian when she was 55. Now she post nice photos from some cute village in mountains.

Even if you were good for nothing clerk in a small Siberian town with mines and gopniks all your life you still can escape. Funny.
And I always thought I kms in 30 because I can't take this nolifershit anymore.

Attached: 14341.jpg (900x900, 50K)

desu long distance stuff is just wasting your time, there's got to be atleast 1 Magyar chick who fills the same niche, and if not maybe try a country bordering you, and in the EU.

you can always merry me and we’ll start producing tan on cold abandoned mountains

I'll wait for 55.

Never tried Tinder because our girls who do it are absolutely no-go. How can you get a match with someone thousands kilometers away, let me guess by setting the distance limit to none?

you can change your location if you pay 10 dodos or 10 deutsche marks

Just trick her and tell her you both can live in Germany, Russian girls are crazy for Germany, then when she gets to Hungary impregnate her and keep her locked in.

>Never tried Tinder because our girls who do it are absolutely no-go

I thought that as well from mexico, but literally yesterday installed the app and within 10 minutes a cute girl started to talk to me. She looks like she's from europe. Probably blind luck though

great idea, thanks

Germany has a big Russian diaspora so it's easy to check all things beforehand, she probably has friends and rellatives there. Better Austria.

Damn, but her current location is in your area?

>leave russia to live with me?
For what?

yes

To escape extreme poverty maybe?

I’ll be dead by then

Style is called "girl living in Russia".

Russian people are richer than latin american crap, so it’s not for you to talk about it.

The average salary in Hungary is $150-200 higher than in Russia. This is not a big difference to move to another country, look for a new job, learn a non-Indo-European language, etc.

In your dreams, Slav.

Attached: 9633645592_4ebe9bbedc_b.jpg (1024x680, 568K)

you're right, but I'm "rich" by Hungarian standards.
I have a great job, I already own a 3 room apartment at 22 without loans, and I'll inherit so many properties that I'll never have to work again.

And you can't find a normal gf instead of mailbride why?..

Because I'm a boring person with autistic hobbies like history and genetics so I want my complete opposite. My brain recommends a Hungarian plain Jane, but my benis is stronger

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=105
Am I supposed to be impressed by this pic, lol?

The same thing in Rostov-on-Don, which is 80-90 kilometers from my city, fagot.

>I've seen Poles, Montenegrins, Bulgarians and now even a Hungarian all desiring Russian girls and saying their local women are sluts and/or ugly.
I know plenty of Russian guys who dream of having a Polish/Czech/Slovakian girl, as they are supposed to be “traditional white Slavic women” unlike the “arrogant/ugly Russian hapa sluts”.

>This shows how the whole "Traditional Slavic girls" or "Slavic beauty" are a meme.
You’re right.

You have this in Russia too? When i show this to Russian women they get impressed at Brazil's massive wealth and they want to come here. My plan is just to pimp them.

Attached: Boa_Viagem_(2)_-_Recife_-_Pernambuco,_Brasil.jpg (3872x2592, 2.38M)

>is it possible to get a russian gf on tinder
You know the answer, why did you make this thread, you dumb gypsy?

The average wage in Brazil is lower than in Russia. Fuck you.

I'm blonde blue eyed, my steppe admix is around 62% and there's no ssa or south india in me, only 0,7% central asia but that's probably because my ANE admixture is above the regional average
so I'm probably a pure slav in denial, rude friend!

They are just trying to be polite. You will not impress anyone with this ugliness.

I want a Russian gf so bad bros...

wanna get married ;)

You're literally describing my ex, and trust my it's not that much fun.

Why would a makaken be so obsessed with this particular part of the world I wonder

Attached: IMG_5521.png (1351x3072, 768K)

I wish