/flag/ + /extraflags/

Pallars Edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
Maps:
gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS

Attached: Pallars_Sobira_Flag.png (929x750, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bedfordma.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bls resbond DD:

Attached: 1550912829342.png (404x399, 9K)

hi fren

got a bunch of town flags yesterday if anyone needs them

Attached: 1551605483513.jpg (550x441, 33K)

Are you ok fren?

I'm a bear.

Attached: porin_lippu.jpg (674x1198, 211K)

it looks nervous

Hello brother

The bear is considered sacred. We used to believe that it came from the sky and had the ability to reincarnate. A celebration known as Karhunpeijaiset (literally "celebration of the bear") was practised whenever a bear was killed and eaten. The ceremony was designed to convince the bear's soul to reincarnate back into the forest. After the flesh was eaten, the bones were buried, and the skull placed on a venerated pine tree known as kallohonka, akin to the "world tree".

Attached: raatihuone_ja_karhupatsas.jpg (1080x527, 242K)

ye
ebin

Attached: 1547415524288.png (692x692, 83K)

post them
get extra/flag/s

First thread of the day? Wew

Bosd dhem :-DDD

Wew

Voluntown

Sterling

Plainfield

Killingly

Putnam

Thompson

Webster

Oxford

Auburn

Millbury

Grafton

Upton

Westborough

based thanks RI user

yw
Southborough

Hopkinton

the borders of these counties are really jagged for some reason

Ashland

Framingham

Attached: 3-34-efd4.jpg (704x480, 35K)

Wayland

Weston

Newton

Waltham

Lexington

Burlington

Woburn

Wilmington finally

took a different route back, will post later

good shit. Glad to see use of the updated MA flags (except Bedford's flag, some drunk Irishman wanted it to stay bicubic)

woahhh

who is the drunk irishman?

youre right on that too, odd

Attached: 15532596909290.jpg (456x810, 94K)

>page IX

bump

Attached: 1553213204030.jpg (640x918, 167K)

No one giving (You)s anymore
what the fug boys

(You)

Attached: Ll58wVWNRbI.jpg (276x400, 37K)

He's a drunk Irish loser from Bedford, MA who sometimes comes on this general to make drunken rants towards people who actually contribute to this community

mate I actually wanted to seriously know, did bedford really want to keep his flag bicubic?

>tfw only 4 flags

>shows only 2
fuggg

big oof

>now 3
x-DDD

Now this is a fucking flag.

I think his gripe was because the flag turned from the vibrant red and gold from before to a muddy grey

Attached: file.png (537x314, 157K)

thats the best i can do

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 9K)

welcome to /flag/
yup, this is the one i proposed to replace it with, and he sperged out for no reason whatsoever. It pisses me off to this day, because I have taken responsibility in updating all the US flags from bicubic as i go along, and he was able to convince whoever adds the flags to revert it to the old one.

Attached: Bedford.png (11x11, 484)

ebin

Attached: yeee.png (231x197, 14K)

ok thats even browner than I can produce, I also think some tinkering was done to the result because I cant get it that orange no matter what

Attached: file.png (11x11, 509)

>anonymous imageboard
>still trying to be less anonymous

Lads, the more I use the flags the more I have a feeling this is the same as tripfagging

>I think his gripe was because the flag turned from the vibrant red and gold from before to a muddy grey
Well that's how it's supposed to be. This is the one I used from crwflags, and it is a darker version. The one we originally used probably had camera flash or something to add even more crappiness to the original design.
>Natick
I actually spent a lot of time getting rid of the shadows and aligning that shitty flag.

Attached: us-bed.gif (256x217, 10K)

If that's the problem then ok, reduce the number of flags
you're free to do as you please

Im basing mine on the one wikipedia has, which is just a pic

Attached: file.png (292x268, 242K)

you can tell that was simply an amateur picture of the flag, I can see the background in the upper right-hand corner.
Nothing stops you from turning it off when you'd like to be 100% anonymous. The plugin is especially fun for regional generals because then people can make fun of each other for being from certain regions (i.e Californians being hippies or whatever)

I think its a scan from a book of flags, the edge on the side doesnt look like a background. and its sourced as "Library of Bedford"

see, that's amateur. I would only use that flag if it were my last resort and I couldn't get anything else. This is the case for many flags and as a result it isn't an entirely accurate portrayal of what the flag actually looks like. The one I use is far more professional and high-resolution.

b-but i like flags

bedfordma.gov/
Yeah but even the official seal has brighter colors than the flag youre using

Then go ahead and keep your four levels up. I personally like to see users using the flags because its a testament to our hard work adding to and updating this plugin. I've taken hours out of my personal life to make flags, and so have many others here. It's a really autistic hobby between all of us.

Why not use this, which is shown by the official website of bedford as the flags, which is the same source (which now 404's) as on CRW

Attached: file.png (222x225, 153K)

Attached: spurdoflags.png (1075x802, 80K)

Me

Attached: D2SJt88WsAAYqc0.jpg (954x713, 93K)

How does this look? I recolored the one I have to make for the brighter colors.

Attached: Bedford flag to appease the irish.png (256x217, 23K)

Are heraldry and coats of arms also considered as flags?

why not use the new official one?
We sometimes use CoA or heraldry for representation, you can check the tutorial linked in the OP for more information

We use them (and resize them to a 16x11 flag) when no official flag is available. This is especially prevalent for European areas such as French communes, Italian municipalities, German villages, and so forth.

Here's the official one resized, I think it looks pretty good to be honest. I'm gonna submit it if you give the go ahead. Downsized to 11x11 perfectly.

Attached: Bedford.png (11x11, 528)

yeah man looks tight go ahead

Thanks lads

What do you think of the CoA of the county of Flanders?

Attached: 800px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Count_of_Flanders_(according_to_the_Gelre_Armorial).svg.png (800x2069, 330K)

done
looks pretty cool

looks like the top lion is busting a nut

I love the black on yellow lion, still use it on the flag to this day.

here's the rest of them

Wellesley

Need Ham

Ded Ham

Westwood

Canton

i think I already posted the rest before

(You)

hi
im here because im here
:)

bcs where should you be?

lel

alright /flag/ gn

gn

should i learn sign language instead of a real language?
how useful is it?

gn

nothing wrong with a little bump