What's your excuse Americans?

What's your excuse Americans?

Attached: 55481546_2463608973672177_3795699144799027200_o~2.jpg (1489x1236, 310K)

Is that a 9/11 reference?

Shall

What's a New Zea Land?

NOT BE INFRINGED

Its called the constitution.

also

>shall not be infringed

SHALL

I hate gunfags but I hate Angloid nanny-states more.

We aren't cucks that have an irrational fear of weapons.

Attached: IMG_3638.png (717x540, 331K)

>celebtrating liberties being taken away
Thats the modern "liberal"

Constitution
65x the population, all with different views
Muh gun cultchur

15 year old hands typed this post

Massive gun lobby. A shit ton of republican gun owners that vote regularly.
That’s it.

GTFO Canadian scum. Guns don't have minds of their own, they aren't just going to start firing randomly. I can just as easily kill you with a knife. Are we going to ban knives too?

Now that is going to stop any potential new attacks for sure. Well done NZ.

lol try killing 50 people with a knife

>only Republicans support gun rights
nice meme

Canada has guns. Stop sharting in the thread you retard.

raus

The direct influence of the gun lobby is severely overstated. The truth is that a sizable chunk of the public feels strongly against gun control legislation.

Rights to bear arms is part of the US' constitution - it is a right. That's not the case in NZ where's it's considered privilege.
There are obviously other factors at play too. However, what exactly will be achieved here? A lucrative black market appear. And then there's the fact that anyone in NZ considering a mass shooting isn't going to care about a fine/prison sentence if they're caught with a semi-automatic.

this
the US constitution literally gives ordinary citizens the right to posses firearms and there is a supremacy clause in the constitution which makes itself the 'supreme' law of the USA. this means that the rules defined in the constitution have precedence over any law established by any states, counties, or cities.

yeah let's ban guns in a country that has more guns than people haha

>Guns don't have minds of their own, they aren't just going to start firing randomly
Deaths and injury by accidental discharge happen all the time.

You think knee-jerk reactions are a good thing? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>what is chainsaw?
>what is trunks?

lets ban cars since accidents happen also

Easy, grab 20 or so religious fanatics, with knives
Go to local subway, stab away.

Far, far less than you imply.

Only retards who dont know anything about firearms think banning "military style assault rifles" will do anything to prevent mass shootings. A fucking lever action rifle is just as effective as any modern carbine in the context of mass shootings

I have nothing against that. Public transit is the future and commuter cars are massive sources of pollution.

and how!

>I sure do love trading freedom for (irrational) safety

As much as I love the mutt meme there is literally nothing wrong with having weapons.

Easy, grab 20 or so religious fanatics with knives,
Go to local subway, stab away. Its as easy as that.

Well, not really.

it took the most advanced and numerous army in the world to islamize Hungary
What's your excuse nzcucks?

Attached: zrinyi_alamo.png (292x884, 188K)

oh that thing that was written when weapons only fired one shot before needing to be reloaded?
cool

>20 or so
Doesn’t really count if you have a fucking miniature army.

Get rid of all the 3rd worlders and brown people and public transit will be viable, until then fuck off lmfao
Also, pollution from cars is VASTLY EXTREMELY overrated, but I don't expect a brainlet like you to actually discover that

Most gun crime in the US is gang related

Gun laws dont impact gangs, as most of the guns acquired in said violent crime are acquired illegally

Makes the US almost entirely defendible against foreign threats even with the lack of the US military

It's in the constitution

Next

>Get rid of all the 3rd worlders and brown people
Seems a bit extreme to remove the entire population like that.

He did not specify, and its what expect returning ISIS fags are going to do in the future.

that things that refers to the arms of war

that one jap stabbed a bunch of retard kids a couple of years ago

it was at least double digits

Oh, so you were just baiting.

Yeah, back then when the weapons that had to be reloaded after one shot was the height of technology.

Lever action rifles have a capacity of over 20 rounds and can be fired accurately in 2 shots a second

the American state is far more oppressive than that of our Angloid cousins. Australians may not be able to speed or own guns but they aren't at risk of getting arbitrarily executed at every traffic stop

Attached: 1552445369310.png (635x661, 234K)

brain

>the US constitution literally gives ordinary citizens the right to posses firearms
“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
I see absolutely no mention of individual citizens being able to own firearms as individuals. Individual Americans not part of a well-regulated militia could be banned from owning ANY kind of weapon at all and the constitution wouldn't be violated. In fact, there's already a substantial chunk of Americans banned from owning weapons, such as the mentally ill and the convicted (even after being freed). Still no one complains that this violates their right to bear arms.
Fact: the first amendment doesn't protect free speech, and the second amendment doesn't protect your right to own assault rifles, US jurisprudence does.
Your constitution and Common Law suck, change them.

protip: brown people and 3rd worlders are the same thing

yeah that thing that wrote only white man has rights and niggers and women don't count

But they do not have a capacity of 30+ and cannot be fired accurately 5 times in a second.

>Oh, so you were just baiting.
I’m not. It’s hilarious that the lot of you attempt to endlessly banter the americans here for holding retarded beliefs while you also share them to a T.

>I see absolutely no mention of individual citizens being able to own firearms as individuals. Individual Americans not part of a well-regulated militia could be banned from owning ANY kind of weapon at all and the constitution wouldn't be violated.
You English needs work. The right is of the people, not militias.

I'm gonna start a petition in my state so that ex convicts can legally own weapons again

The second amendment is not only outdated, it never made sense in the first place. They wrote the second amendment because they were paranoid about standing armies. No one in America sees the military as a potential threat to the civilian population anymore.

Right, and so are americans.

Ah, this must be why we have terror attacks being carried on with lever action rifles at the same rate as with automatic rifles.

How do you feel about letting them vote?

What retarded beliefs? Every person should be free to own whatever he damn well pleases, from firearms through cars to nuclear weapons.

Irrelevant. Its meant to counter possible coups by military forces both internal and external, so anything the military is using is fair game. Except fully automatic and above a certain caliber due to other laws.

They need to vote, everyone must vote

Neither can modern carbines and the feeding tube of a lever action is pretty fucking easy to extend. Also pistols are far more effective at mass killings than carbine rifles

It's not my English that needs work. “The people” can mean two things in English. Either it's the plural of “person”, and it means “the individuals [of America]”, or it means “the [American] nation”. The second interpretation means that you can ban unregulated, non-militia firearms and still not be infringing on any right.

>I literally cannot stop thinking about US cocks thread #487356

You're not white.

>small arms
>useful

it only takes basic academic studies in mechanical engineering to weld together a howitzer or a large mortar, pull it up hill with a car, and shell like 20 schools in the zone
it might take masters in multiple engineerings, and multiple phds for a jet

but anyway small arms are cringy and blue pilled, small arms pride is like small dick pride, i find it incredibly retarded
and i come from a place where everyone has a machinegun or at least 30mm mortar which was given out for free to every household during yugo times

what's the point you're trying to get at you retarded pseudo-intellectual
if you only took the white population in this country the statistics for gun related stuff looks nearly identical to Europe

>

Attached: 163A1FAF-CB6B-467D-8296-FAD98A048342.png (645x729, 34K)

your opinion is noted soi man

They aren't cum-slurping cucks. Banning a weapon after a shooting is simply a way of virtue signalling and a way to appear to the general public as if one is taking action against terror, such that they will vote for her again. The true antidote to white nationalist terror attacks is quite simple; stop replacing your people.

>watches Steven Crowder once

I’d rather just get rid of boomers like you.

Strawman argument. Also there are currently 0 mass shootings ever happened in western countries involving automatic rifles.

whiter than you joe gomez
born in the 90s la x

>if you only took the white population in this country the statistics for gun related stuff looks nearly identical to Europe

Attached: 1549231638244.jpg (728x728, 246K)

desu I don't really understand this whole mass murderer meme
If I really just wanted to terrorize and kill people, I would go into retail and start poisoning shit. Like get a job at a warehouse, get to know the system and when the time is right, poison various baby foods and stuff.
Remember the chaos about fucking strawberry chaos in Australia? And she just used fucking nails. You could easily get a shit ton of warfarin in rodenticide, no questions asked, and you can just pump through the supply and watch as thousands die. And that's just on the top of my head, they scary part is how fragile our society actually is, if someone would actually get some though about wrecking havoc, he very well can, these shootemups are just the tip of the iceberg.

Based.

Also explosives are patrician tier and easy to make

Attached: 1547752824716.png (880x904, 109K)

Except illegal ones. gang on gang violence.

you need small arms to defend yourself from a police state dumbass
no one wants to rule over rubble and jet fighters can't patrol street corners or search your house

uh huh
Whatever you say, cletus.

Attached: 0C212134-2E76-4349-87D3-F46B06C03A1A.jpg (664x391, 70K)

>Neither can modern carbines
My splits are around .17-.19 seconds.
>feeding tube of a lever action is pretty fucking easy to extend.
Don't be silly. You cannot feasibly have a tube mag that fits a significant amount of intermediate or full power cartridges.
>Also pistols are far more effective at mass killings than carbine rifles
This is explicitly incorrect. Pistols are only good at one thing, concealment. If you can get a rifle on scene, it's far more efficient at the job.

Chinks did it

I'm not an Anarcho-Capitalist, but I have to point out your utter idiocy. The other user made a moral claim. A moral claim is whether stupid, nor smart. One cannot derive morality from facts. We arbitrarily come up with axioms and try to act in a way such that we abide to them.

Not an argument.

It's unironically true
now account for race in these states, and it will look like Switzerland

in the third world they don't mind ruling over rubble, haven't you seen the news?

>no one wants to rule over rubble
Imagine believing this.

I don't know who said that in this thread, but he/she is absolutely right about that. This is not something that is up to debate; it is simply a statistical reality.

US definition of mass shooting is retarded
if you will accidently fire your gun becsuse you dropped it it counts as mass shooting
also literally few days ago some shitskin killed 3 in Holland? I think with semi-automatic pistol
stop being stereotypicall smug euro faggot

"Firearm death"

Misleading statistic that includes suicides.

I really fucking doubt that. Especially on moving targets at range greater than fucking 6 meters

you guys would know about banning weapons wouldn't you? since you guys did the whole lets ban all the christians from owning guns so we can send in islamic tribes to massacre them. I really hope america never ends up getting cucked from their guns

>It's unironically true
>now account for race in these states, and it will look like Switzerland

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 165K)

>now account for race in these states, and it will look like Switzerland
It won’t. You’re just denying the cold, hard facts in front of you because you’re a stubborn brainlet. Alaska is one of the whitest states in the country.

When I refer to rubble I mean with everyone dead and everything bombed to shit

you sound like you never touched The guns

>I don't know who said that in this thread, but he/she is absolutely right about that. This is not something that is up to debate; it is simply a statistical reality.

Attached: 1512672165139.jpg (900x720, 143K)

>muh patrols
with automation the government doesnt even need your shitty tax money, average american is probably a tax drain anyway so i am pretty sure your national guard armed with missiles and drones would rather do aerial shelling than patrols
>muh small arms tho! gonna be useful when armor runs me over like it did waco!
they already made true guns illegal over there, in military context when you say guns you refer to battalion sized massed batteries of artillery

Suicides are deaths you absolute fucking retard mongolian.