Why does bulgaria look like this ?

It's like a 3rd world country

Attached: bulgaria lol.png (1912x912, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.pl/international/the-15-european-cities-with-the-worst-traffic/rfk9vqm
youtube.com/watch?v=_skluLOYsEs
youtu.be/c9Ufhi_42h0
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, even their capital city looks like that

Attached: sofia.jpg (1920x1080, 678K)

average Roma camp near the périph in Paris

Lack of Austro-Hungarian heritage

Only pretty places are the resorts, everything other than that is a wasteland
still love bulgaria though

True. On the other hand, I was surprised how developed Serbia looks. You would think it's the richest country in Eastern Europe.

>Only pretty places are the resorts

You mean these tacky gypsy palaces or these hotels-commieblocks along the coast?

Think about it, third world countries are just first world countries with inferior standards of living...

Shan't be letting you insult Sunny Beach, Łaśćiowiz

One time I was exploring Bulgarian streets on Google Street View, and what I thought was snow turned out to be an ocean of garbage. I do think Bulgaria is a third world country

>serbia
>developed
pretty sure this swamp still has tropical diseases
bulgaria and romania, which are both recognized as 3rd world shitholes, are both at least 10 to 20 times more developed than most of serbia

They are honorary latin americans

Fuck off from Bulgaria retards, it's one of the coolest cunts in Europe

>are both at least 10 to 20 times more developed than most of serbia

That's not true. Most of Serbs live in decent Yugo-standard houses or even your commieblocks are of the best quality in Eastern Europe. Also your roads and urban planning are generally fine. Much, much better than Romania and Bulgaria and slightly better than V4. I don't even mention Ukraine or Russia. Only Croatia and Slovenia have it better in Eastern Europe.

>Polish hyena tries to be an authority
lol

Yeah, that's like the most kitschy place in Europe, really.

Why would you take a ride in a coach around tacky modern hotels?

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.03.22-16-52-28.jpg (1599x760, 1.09M)

Tbh I went there when I was kind of young and the only other Brits there were just pikey Northern families so I can see the appeal and why they don't give a shit about how tacky it is tbqh

Shut the fuck already, Patuljko. Autistic midget.

Hello Laszlo

random neighborhood in Serbia, 10 km from the Bulgarian border

that's the border between first and third world, two civilizations

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.03.22-17-04-58.jpg (1599x763, 1.06M)

what about the rest of the balkans?

Serbia should have won the war.

Attached: removekebab.jpg (679x820, 71K)

>like

I wish there had been no war and Yugoslavia was a prosperous country like it used to be

Looks cool. Somewhat similar to German settlements in South Brazil which is where i live.

This. I fucking miss tito.

Going to Bulgaria in two days. Should be fun desu

Serbia is the most underrated and the most unfairly treated country in the world.

That's why my personal mission here is to show what this country really looks like. People usually think Serbia is yet another Balkan third world shithole while it's really another world comparing to any of its neighbors west, south or east of it

if serbia was good and developed, why is it so fucking bad here then?
checkmate atheists

you can judge development of a country by what % of engineering and medical students leave the country, over here its like ~90% which means its pretty awful and not even diaspora faggots cant counterargument this

Yugoslavia was never really prosperous at all, just a tiny bit more than USSR and that was mainly because of Slovenia. No capital investments whatsoever and more Gibs making people dependent. Wouldn't have lasted long and surprised that it did for as long as it did

I thought it was this picture at first, kek

Attached: 1544070038877.png (1024x576, 1007K)

>if serbia was good and developed, why is it so fucking bad here then?

That's your personal prejudices that have little in common with reality. You have never lived in let's say, Bulgaria.

>you can judge development of a country by what % of engineering and medical students leave the country,

Wow, by this logic closed dictatorships who don't let anyone out have the highest development level.

And what we judge ITT is urban planning, architecture and general maintenance, not engineers' wages. But Serbian engineering faculties are so good so everyone in the world wants to hire their graduates. Even in Poland we have a lot of bridges and buildings designed by Yugoslav and Serbian architects and built by Yugoslav/Serbian companies.

They are victims of communism, that's why they live like this

>Yugoslavia was never really prosperous at all

Just compare Yugoslav architecture to anything in the Warsaw Pact countries and you'll see the gap.

Based, that plus corruption that never went away after the collapse

>Some nice buildings prove a nation is prosperous

It's better to have average disposable income taking into account purchasing power parity into account rather than architecture as a measure of standard of living.

>It's better to have average disposable income taking into account purchasing power parity into account rather than architecture as a measure of standard of living.

No, I would never choose to live in Dubai or Saudi Arabia over Germany, for instance.

I went skiing in Bansko about a month ago. You could just nuke the country and it would look exactly the same.

>iFunny

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-09-28 kl. 19.39.12.png (211x256, 51K)

Fine take the Gini coefficient into account too then and the median instead of the average.

>tfw “what a post from a Pollack!”
Same feelings, actually.

belgrade to me always looked kinda gray and boring anyway

also, serbia still doesnt have metro so yeah, even north korea is unironically more urbanly developed probably

serbia is africa with electricity tier, we literally dont even have metro yet and god knows we need it, traffic jams in belgrade are very bad

Communism has ened almost 30 years ago, just move the fuck on already. Their actual problem is being turk rape babies

Still, I wouldn't choose South Korea over Czechia either.

>belgrade to me always looked kinda gray and boring anyway

Just don't go to Novi Beograd too often, stick to Knez Mihajlova

> serbia still doesnt have metro so yeah

Not an argument, a lot of European cities don't have it either.

>traffic jams in belgrade are very bad

businessinsider.com.pl/international/the-15-european-cities-with-the-worst-traffic/rfk9vqm

I don't see Belgrade there.

>Communism has ened almost 30 years ago

We'll need like 300 years to recover.

What’s Serbia like for tourism? I might go

>knez mihailova
oh wow
a walking street full of overpriced shops, scammers, tourists and overpriced drink places
you also get to look at uninteresting buildings with crumbling gray facades

people unironically beat tourists up for being tourists
exceptions for russians, but beatings are doubled for nato/english speaking countries

Oh really? Never mind then

Show us some of the ugly parts of Serbia I'm curious now.

The only Bulgarian I've ever met owned a personal lake and bought one of the first Tesla Roadsters.

He's lying, you'd be absolutely fine in places like Belgrade and Novi Sad.

visiting football/sports events is practically warzone tier death rate where actual mafias engage in prison style shanking
in clubs and places to approach young girls like night life, those places are crawling with mafioso wannabe types who might attempt to murder you for picking up 'their' girls while being foreigner
for museums and that sort of shit, literally nobody cares about that here you will be walking in some 60 year old impoverished hobbyists apartment basically
if you want traditional summer vacations we are landlocked and there's nothing to see here anyway lmao wtf are u even doing?
if u want to stay at nice fancy hotels, u cant because we arent a tourist destination so no one cares building one
etc

ur looking for serbian industrial zones
sprawling death traps of 0 worker rights and labor laws where young college educated serbs go to work for 1-3$/hour, 10 hours a day because those are literally the only available jobs here

but hey, some polish diaspora likes it

Why do they spin dogs?

Oh Jesus Christ no of course I wouldn’t go to a sporting even in fuckin Serbia I’m not stupid. I attended a wisla Krakow game in Krakow once and that was scary enough

Dunno I just like to see every country, would be cool to just spend maybe 2 days in Belgrade literally just walking around looking at stuff

>We'll need like 300 years to recover.
This. Commies ruined everything.

>Romania
Kek, these are the people calling me shitskin on Jow Forums

Attached: Romani.png (1866x956, 3.59M)

Kosovo

Ok, I'm joking. Kosovo isn't actually ugly since Albanians haven't built much since Yugoslavia.

>exceptions for russians
Ah, thank you Serbia. I’m going to visit your cunt for skiing this fall, and I will gladly spend my money there.

Attached: 27113BF5-6397-4AEC-BEC6-B5B651814ED7.jpg (499x499, 26K)

what do you intend on seeing?
your post fascinates me because of how gullible first worlder it is, going to some bumfuck nowhere to see nothing, and spending serious cash to do it non the less

prepare for "do u know putin?" questions
and being beaten up harder than omon if you dont like putin

I know someone who went to Kosovo and he said it was a complete shithole even compared to Albania where he also went.

Prepare for lots of pathetic cocksucking. Servians have less dignity than even dogs.

Just the city, look at the architecture eat the local food see how the people are going about their day

Serious cash? I doubt it would cost that much to fly to Serbia

£83 literally nothing

Attached: 3BEF6963-919B-4002-A9B8-2D6E8FFA2305.png (750x1334, 110K)

just a freshly killed and roasted pig is considered a higher class delicacy food here, just a simple and bland fire cooked pig, literally nothing else to it
local food? people eat bread and water, sometimes they also eat the most basic cheese and garlic with said bread and water, that's it

Well, actually I don’t hate Putin. I appreciate some foreign policies actions hus govt held.
I’m still not his fan tho, but I won’t mention this, lol.
Nevertheless, I don’t care about politics, but I know Serbians are the only good people on Balkans.
Looking forward to meet you :)

youtube.com/watch?v=_skluLOYsEs

if u wanna hang out, i "work" construction here in belgrade where i just sit on my ass and drink beer while wearing a hard hat
our own bosses fire people who actually work hard, construction firm gets paid for overtime so no one works while investors dont give a flying fuck, we all think the whole project is just one insanely big money laundering scheme

but the beer is free for the whole crew so we just sit on our ass and drink beer in the middle of belgrade while larping with sledge hammers and powertools

Why do Muslim terrorist shitholes like Germany, France and the UK obsess over us? Don't worry, some more money will be taken out of your pockets to fix those streets (for 5x the actual cost)
Concentrate on evading theaters and trucks please

Well, I know Serbians are based, bro. Thank you :)

>money laundering schemes
We have the same here in MotheЯ Яussia, but the size of such “business operations” are at least twice as large as Serbian budget, you know.
Nevertheless, I just want to have a nice vacation in a bro-tier nation.

you sound gay

Bas mi je tuzno gledati ovih "posts" tvojih.
Ti umesto da se hvalsi pravis se tosa ko neki konj retardirani.
Ovaj fini poljak oce da hvala tvoju usrano drzavu, a ti sres na njega ko neki golub sa deabetsom.
E, bas si neki serbi, mi smo izgubili rat i kosovo zbog ljudi kao ti.

Attached: 1553271429248.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>fini poljak
he's a self-admitted mentally ill autist whose only purpose on Jow Forums is to praise Serbia and shit on Bulgaria. He's not even hiding it

Because it is

youtu.be/c9Ufhi_42h0

>the serve and the russki faggots
Чики бpики и в дaмкe.

Attached: IMG_0063.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

He is a polish version of Ikibey, don't listen to him

Yea but he's right tho...

How much do you get paid as a construction worker?

no he isn't

>Only Croatia and Slovenia have it better in Eastern Europe
Depends on where you go, coastal places look nicer than rest of the country, Dubrovnik for example in my oppinion looks better than lot of places in the west, but farther you go from tourist areas the more eastern europe will surface.

I don't know mang, I've never been to Bulgaria I would like to go there for skiing next year

Don't. From what I gather, we have more way more hotels than skiing facilities.

>t.atar butthurt

>poorfag areas are dying because everyone is moving to the cities
yeah I'm sure this doesn't happen in America

Attached: ?format=500w.jpg (500x375, 52K)

underrated

Doesn't matter, in a few decades there won't be any Bulgarians left to live there so it's all good.

Attached: tfw_being_bulgar.jpg (800x1000, 239K)

>country poorer than us piping up
LMAO

>ust a tiny bit more than USSR and that was mainly because of Slovenia
It was more prosperous because it implemented a different system than USSR did, Yugoslav citizens could leave the country, they could go and work in the west which allowed money to be sent back, it also had a lot more lax economic system, it wasn't like USSR, it leaned a lot more towards capitalism than USSR did. Also yugoslavia wasn't part of the warsaw pact which meant that yugoslavia always lingered somewhere inbetween NATO and eastern bloc, and both sides tried to get us on their side, mostly because of the strategic location, which ment that yugoslavia was getting money, and cheap loans from both sides.
Yugoslavia also served as an intermediatery between the west and the east when it came to traid, I remember either reading somwhere once or hearing someone mentioning that US was getting parts for their rockets from russia, trough yugoslavia, and USSR was getting computer parts from the west also trough yugoslavia.

Greates strenght of yugoslavia was that it was always somewhere inbetween.

well im being paid 750 euros a week but i dont work every week, i also maintain construction equipment, i know welding and hydrostatics as well as plumbing, i also do low electricity so all the electric installations from the trafo/transformer station that goes into the new buildings, i can install household electricity too but i can also do tri phase industrial electric installations

but i got employed by a foreign construction company, serbian construction company standard pay for manual laborer is 600 euros a month, im one of those highly skilled workers tho i dont have university education, i just got a lot of experience since i was doing this sort of work since highschool, learned electricity from dad and plumbing from uncle, worked with both

How is Slavonia like nowadays?

yes that's exactly how population trends work kek

While he might be shitposting, I've read that Bulgaria actually has the fastest declining population due to the combination of birth and death rates.

I don't live there, but from what I've heard it's turning into a ghost town, people mostly go to the coastal areas to work, since there is both more job there and a higher pay, and braver ones just move to the western europe.

the population is correcting itself due to a baby boom during Communism where people got shot for approaching the border so nobody could escape. Millions of people fled when the border opened. More and more people are returning now or deciding to stay altogether

You make €3000 a month in Serbia? Are you like the 1%?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0

Looks like Ukraine

Only Zagreb and maybe Istria/Kvarner are somewhat decent for a good life. Dalmatian cities are surviving on tourism and without them they would be just like any other bad part.
They may look nicer in places but that's partly for tourist attraction.

>Let me tell you about your country.

Serbia is a poor country, but people there are more "civilized" than Romanians, Bulgarians, Ukrainians or Russians.

That actually looks strangely comfy to me.

GTFO, finnougr. Serbians are based.

>More and more people are returning now or deciding to stay altogether

>In 2011 the number of Bulgarian citizens in Germany was only 74,869
>Bulgarians in Germany have increased more than five times in seven years and are already more than 400,000

>The total number of Bulgarian citizens in the world, according to data for 2011, was nearly 2.02 million. Now they are almost 2.4 million.