Why do Indian Americans LARP as black people despite being on average upper-middle class ?

Why do Indian Americans LARP as black people despite being on average upper-middle class ?

Attached: IMG_8909.png (566x528, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindy_Kaling
nypost.com/2016/10/15/mindy-kalings-family-feud-exposes-americas-cultural-divide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benefits niqqa

they are integrating into american culture

not upper middle class, they're the richest ethnic group

Indian Median Income: 122,000 USD

White Median Income: 60,000 USD

Black Median Income: 35,000 USD

When did any Indian in America LARP as Black?

South indians could easily LARP as blacks

I have never seen this. They tend to be Indian with maybe some white American behavior.

Attached: handout indeed.png (1080x1306, 703K)

Yes, which places the Indian American median household income in the upper-middle range.

Attached: IMG_8974.png (538x419, 30K)

Blacks and Indians share a common interest in flaunting their "wealth"

>not upper middle class, they're the richest ethnic group
Maybe that's rich in India but it's not even upper middle class here. Its between middle and upper middle.

The 2018 piece from Pew reported that, in 2016, the median income for the upper-income class was $187,872; for the middle class, it was $78,442; for the lower class, it was $25,624 (in 2016 dollars; figures reflect a three-person household).

>tfw I just realized my family is poor

Attached: blearyeyedapu.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

>He went for the easiest way in. Whites and Huspanics literally had harder standards.

What the fuck are people doing to get 180k yearly and when did upper middle class start earning that much?

so the average white is lower middle class, the average black is literally near poverty line?

wtff, that's extreme

Lots of indian youth here larp as blacks because they all like rap music.

180k household income is readily achieved with two professional earners or one highly paid professional earner.

how poor is 18k a year

Based Tamil bro

Oh ok that makes more sense I was thinking it was a single income. In that case my household is at like 150k

They do?

>so the average white is lower middle class, the average black is literally near poverty line?
More or less. This doesnt take into account location. Indians tend to live in near urban areas in the northeast or west coast with educated jobs. The same jobs in say Alabama won't pay as much but the cost of living is a lot less. Most African Americans live in the deep south.

Bix nood nigga going in the hood fuck yeah nigga nigga all the whyte bitchez be slurpppin my dick nigga fukkk yeahhhhhh take the BBC hoe nigga ooga booga we wuz Mauryan kangZ n sheeeit nigga my boi look at all dis whyte people be stealin our technology mayne.. we gotta do sumthin where da whyte hoes at, nigga? where dey at? sheeit gonna put a BBC in a White hoe tonigh

Yes they often act like wiggers: using black slang they learned on social media, blasting rap music, etc. This is most common among the affluent I think.

>how poor is 18k a year
Poor. It's only 3500 above minimum wage for one person.

Based and BLACKpilled

No but
Pretended to be black because he couldnt get into med school otherwise because of affirmative action. His sister is Mindy Kaling btw and she was embarrassed.

They are probably Punjabis I guess.

Who is Mindy Kanling ?
Also how co me he has South indian name but she doesn't ?

Actress in mostly comedies here. She also writes, produces, and does comedy.

It looked bad when it came out her brother pretended to be black to get into med school.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindy_Kaling

Missed the second part. Kaling must be made up because

>Vera Mindy Chokalingam was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, to father Avu Chokalingam, an architect, and mother Swati Chokalingam, an obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN).[5][6] Kaling's parents are from India,[7] and met while working at the same hospital in Nigeria. Her father, of Tamil heritage,[8][9] was overseeing the building of a wing of the hospital, and her mother, a Bengali,[8][9] was working as an OB/GYN.[10]

Please don't appropriate our memes k thx

Seems their Family is well off
And probably has Enough money to pay for his College so why did he had to LARP as a Black man ?

Well most pajis to America are south Indians who are very dark almost as dark as niggers

So what do you do? Nigga nigga nigga ngga NEGGGA SHEEEEEIT

He LARPed as a black guy and then came on Tucker Carlson. Anti-SJW guy. Wanted to prove a point.

>College so why did he had to LARP as a Black man ?
You have to be accepted and that's based on grades and test scores and adjusted per race. My guess is his scores werent particularly good for an Asian and his parents didnt have millions to donate to grease the system. He could have just studied overseas though.

So he LARPed as a black guy intentionally ?

Yeah

That’s why Mindy was ashamed because Hollywood is kinda SJW and her brother basically ran against affirmative action.

Nigga that’s destitute.

I'd be ashamed if my family member pulled that shit to be honest. Even if the system is broken, its bold faced lying.

It got kind of lulzy too with the two publicly fighting.

>When Vijay Jojo Chokal-Ingam published a memoir last month called “Almost Black: The True Story of How I Got Into Medical School By Pretending to Be Black,” his sister, the comedian Mindy Kaling, allegedly said it would “bring shame on our family.” Chokal-Ingam told The Post that it was his sister who was the problem: “You play a slut on national TV, and you think this [book] will bring shame on the family?”

>Poor Vijay. Like many of us, he has missed the memo from today’s PC society that being a slut is good. But pointing out that affirmative action can hurt others is bad.

>Mindy Kaling’s family is the perfect microcosm of our topsy-turvy world. Understanding how these siblings got here may help us see how the rest of us did, too.

nypost.com/2016/10/15/mindy-kalings-family-feud-exposes-americas-cultural-divide/

How do they larp as black people?
I know a few upper class indian americans and they're white as fuck.

>Being a slut is a good thing

Americans Unironically Believe it
Maybe M-E-M-E-S were right all along

Attached: 1553259438979.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Some do but the author was being a bit sarcastic. The Post likes the mock extremes on the left and right.

I was just amused that her brother brother's public retort was that she played a slut.