How big are you?

>first ever true measurement of male penis sizes
>sample is more than 10,000 worldwide mostly white males
>only 2% are bigger than 7 inches
>less than 15% are bigger than 6 inches
>tfw 13cm but still bigger than 45% of guys

Attached: sizematters.jpg (652x455, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.13010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woefully average, a little under 6 inches and normal girth. Amazingly average really, not veiny or mushroomy...just dick the dick

>Stacy wants a big dick
>literally 1/40 guys actually have a seven incher or bigger

Do women just fuck around until they get a big dick and just stick with it?

~16. sometimes girls complain when i go in deep. i apologize and go shallower, but secretly i'm very happy that i hurt them

>cm
I don't know this strange form of measurement.

For me, it’s 16.5cm or 6.5 inches long
>95th percentile
Wow, really? Thanks for posting user, I feel pretty good now

my wiener is literally like 2 cm when flaccid but I grow to about 12 cm when hard

GWAS for dick size when? It would be interesting to see whether variants associated with dick size have been under recent selection

Attached: IMG_8962.png (680x544, 260K)

my dick is 17cm. i always though that i had an small dick untill i started to get sex and most girl reacted in a positive when i showed them my dick.

i still think that my dick is small tough, maybe it feels bigger in women hands.

No, you’re just a tard who unironically fell for Jow Forums memes about le wimminz

Do girls ever laugh and then looked shocked?

17cm when erect, otherwise it's a penislet when flaccid.

Women unironically can’t into measurements
Throw out any number and they’ll believe it

If woman can only be satisfied by BBC (9+"), does this mean that for most of the history of the human species, women have not experienced sexual pleasure? I suppose it makes sense. In the past all of needed to do to pass on your genes was ambush a farmoid from horseback and carry her off to your Yamnaya breeding grounds.

Attached: IMG_8794.png (556x712, 43K)

i think most girls care about dicks as we care about vaginas.

if you are about to have sex with a girl, unless her vagina looks like an alien or something like that, you will go ahead and have sex with her.

spotted the chick itt

In US average is 5.2

But mine ranges from 5.2 - 5.6

nah. usually hard before they even see it. wouldn't bother me though

I really, really like this image.

Just over 6.5 inches when erect normally, but I can get it up to 7 if I’m really aroused

Can we get good data on racial differences now?

the US average also includes blacks. The sample size for this report was mostly white with some asians and blacks but its most representative of general white sizes.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.13010

Im less worried about my small 13cm cock because of this report but still wish i was bigger.

Mine is 14 cm, 5.5 inches for burgers

>the US average also includes blacks.
and?
It still puts us below world average

Do you use pads or tampons?

Erect or flaccid?

>stretched
That sounds painful.

I-I'm a boy btw

>21cm
.>Top 1% worldwide in dick size
>Still a fucking virgin
It's not even like I don't go out or interact with any girls, maybe I'm a combination of ugly and uncharismatic.

Attached: 1536852402211.png (864x863, 252K)

Whatever you'll do

about 16 cm iirc
>90 % percentil
I wish that compensated being a manlet

>for most of the history of the human species, women have not experienced sexual pleasure?
White and asian women, maybe.

>If woman can only be satisfied by BBC
Women aren't usually best satisfied via vaginal penetration. Large dicks are more of a fetish than anything.

Last time I measured I was about 14 cm. I wish I was bigger desu

>British taxpayers fund cock size research

Also this is from five years ago

16cm is 95th percentile

Shut up
Erect

Speaking from firsthand experience, Black women unironically have tighter pussies than white women. The tightness of a woman’s vagina has nothing to do with the size of the penis it’s had sex with. Women who have muscular lower bodies (Black women often do) have very tight lower regions

what does it being 5 years old matter?

wtf I wanna BLEACH a black girl now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I COULD HAVE A SMALLER DICK BUT BE TALLER INSTEAD I COULD BE 4 CM TALLER AND STILL HAVE A DECENTLY SIZED DONG I FUCKING HATE THE GENETIC LOTTERY WHY DID I HAVE TO PUT ALL MY POINTS IN USELESS SHIT LIKE DICK SIZE

In general I recommend screwing girls who do a lot of lower body workouts, you can def tell the difference when you slide it in

It doesn't except that your OP presented this as if it were some groundbreaking new study, but this data has been available for a long time.

maybe 11~13cm. I've never measured it before but i know mine is bit shorter than my friends' peepees :(
how did yall measure it?

Did you find this out during penis inspection day

Not even meming but I’m 6’1” and....Too bad I’m pale as eff tho. I look like a lobster after a day at the beach (yes with sun screen)

no they just pretend every guy they slept with has a 12 inch schlong because otheriwse their girlfriends would laugh at wasting her time.

pretty much cope

It's 2019 and we STILL don't have a large N penis size GWAS

Every American found this out on Penis Inspection Day.

We japanese sometimes go to onsens or public baths with friends so we know the size of friends peepee.
It's not gay shit in japan.

bigger than aprox 75% of males if going by this chart

link study or stfu

97-99%

in self reported studies men consistently report 1-2 inches larger than measured studies, so when the average guy with a 5.5" penis tells the girls he dates that he's 6.5-8 inches and she has no frame of reference because she's never measured a penis she's inclined to believe it and spread the myth that 6"+ is average, it's like how 5ft9in/5ft10in guys can say they're 6 foot and they're only going to get called out by other 6ft+ guys
but really guys care about dick size way more than women, even if you're below average size you'll be able to get most girls off through penetration but most women only orgasm from penetration in about 30-50% of cases, foreplay is important for this reason

there's far more studies on dick size for arab/indian men than there are white men and they also show about 5.5" average length, black guys being bigger and asian guys being smaller is probably not true as a result
there's also no correlation with hand/feet size to penis length, but there is a *very* small correlation (almost statistically insignificant) between height or weight, but again arabs don't tend to have smaller dicks in the handful of studies so it's probably not even worth mentioning

>Large dicks are more of a fetish than anything.
that's probably true but the depth and uh.. stretchiness? of vaginas also varies between women, some women will find big dicks painful as it keeps hitting the cervix or requires more forplay/lube but size queens won't have these issues to such a degree

further confirming that girls who squat are the best type of girls

>how did yall measure it?
most studies use the bone pressed method but not all do, just avoid having the rule slide under the pelvic bone if you do this method

LITERALLY me, professional klv rockin 20,5/21 cm
Kinda got fucked over in the girth department at 13,5/14 but I'm not really complaining since it's technically still above average

18 cm veiny peep. But nobody's never seen it except me and some faggs from dick rate threads on 2ch

Attached: 15035608340650.jpg (447x589, 48K)