PAJEET3D

No referral BS, just a genuine question.

WTF am I doing wrong /biz? I threw 300$ at this when it was 750ETH and ive only got 11USD in divs even as a snek? Im reading people make back their initial after a couple days, are these pajeet scammers or is it legit im just a brainlet doing something fundamentally wrong?

Attached: bruhhhhwtff.png (731x652, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowdividends.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you ples come agen

fuck this then, i'll check on it again in 2020 when I may have my initial back.

please try my cookie cookie

Should have spent the money on Chainlink tokens instead.

you're full of shit user i put in 1 eth 3 days ago.

Attached: file.png (538x555, 67K)

Alright thanks for confirming the scam. I have 980 keys and barely $70 after like 5 days. Fuck. No doubt. Unless you got airdrops somehow.

I put in $50 and have gotten $800 in divs so far. Not sure what you're doing.

I got in at 200 ETH in the pot, I put 10 ETH and made it back to my original investment in 5 days.

Now it's only profit from here.

In fomo3d? What team are you on?

I put in 0.25ETH and got 25 ETH back from Elon Musk.

I can confirm 4 days later i've made a mere 11USD with 450 keys. This is bullshit.

I'm guessing this shit has now become a meme in itself. Like how link fudders fud link as a meme for newfags. Y'all didnt make this type of money playing this scam, its all just a meme. Yes I may have become delusional at this point. REEE

user, this is a Ponzi scheme

Attached: b9dc30e4.png (297x263, 8K)

Ya no. I only make 5% per a day in dividends.

>a Ponzi scheme literally named exit scam
>gets surprised when he loses his money
Come on OP

450 keys isn't $300 even now (1022 ETH)
0.001185 * 450 = 0.533 ETH = $255
so you paid less than that at the time
11.15/255 = 4.3%
puts you at 1% per day... yeah, it's going to be a long road to ROI
basically you need the pot to x5 to make back your initial
for people who got in at 200 ETH they got their returns
you getting at 750 ETH means the pot needs to get to 3750 ETH
good news: all signs point out to the pot getting there, because human greed to win that pot + early adopters making bank in divs will keep buying keys at the bottom
bad news: it's going to take a longass time, 3 months at current pace and longer if we slow down
ironically this "game" is shaping up to be the lock funds smart contract plebbitors wanted to stop their weak hands from selling ETH too soon. you'll get your profit in 2020 and you'll be able to sell your ETH for $2000 a piece then...

OP, you sound full of shit. If you really, honestly feel this is true then why dont you post you pub address so we can confirm this on the block chain. Maybe then id believe some of this fud.
The fact is, do one is losing eth in f3d bc no one can sell. Do you understand?

+1 on fund lock contract. I did some calc and even if all ether goes into contract, key price is ~0.2eth, so its not like key price is limiting factor for the round to end...

same fag harder

only post in here that is worth reading

Its not only that it is decentralizing and redistributing ETH in a way. Take a whale dumpin 232 ETH in for example. His investment is mainly shared with everyone in the system. Also when the contract ends(which probably never happens) because if there are even only 2 bots playing this. The contract cannot be exited.

But yeah lets just assume the contract is exited. When this happen not only the exiteer gets a lot of ETH. The other half of the pot also is distributed nicely for every participant and even p3D holders.

Also 5x of the current pot does not sound to much.

Actually people investing at 200-300 eth are break-even or will be in the next few days. I don't think that it is a good invest, expect you believe the pot will reach 5k eth.

If you want to earn from such games you need to invest early.
Here is a game which will be released in 3 days: snowdividends.com/

So lets see its looks pretty nice so far :3

THIS. Use your brains you tardos.

now this is an actual ponzi
pajeet grammar both in Jow Forums post and on website, presents mlm as a good thing, unknown team, and that fucking animated nodes graphic every crypto scammer uses
wouldn't be surprised if they code an actual developer exit hatch in the contract
actual scam clones are going to come out of the woodwork, stay safe Jow Forums. it's best to invest in neither F3D nor clones than to lose it all because you wanted to be early so bad you jumped on an unproven contract

Got in earlyish and have 3x so far. F3d is great
That snow dividends looks exactly like that proof of bubble scam lols

Fuck your mom in da ass

What if someone writes a bot that automatically buys a key whenever the timer goes below "5 seconds left"?

Realistically, how many years could this go on just to get that multi-thousand ETH pot?

People are exaggerating and lying about their earnings. I put in $200 of eth 3 days ago and I've made $9