He is RIGHT, you know

Billionaire investor Howard Marks says bitcoin will be shown 'not to have any substance'

cnbc.com/2018/07/18/billionaire-investor-marks-says-bitcoin-will-be-shown-not-to-have-any.html

Attached: 105338261-1531940490011marks2.530x298.jpg (530x298, 20K)

1992: Billionaire says Internet will be shown not to have any substance.

>billionaires fudding crypto

Bullrun incoming

he looks like john podesta’s retarded uncle or something

Thanks for letting me know, OP. Now I will surely sell all my crypto since the friendly neighborhood billionaire who is my best friend and definitely looking out for my best interests said that crypto is useless. Surely he has no other ulterior motives for telling me this

You can actually use the internet for stuff

i'm using cryptocurrency more than fiat right now
and i'm willing to bet in 1992 (if you were even born) you weren't using the internet either
being an average person and judging every new technology through the lens of your own mediocrity will leave you on the sidewalk forever

bitcoin has been worthless and of no substance since they refused to increase block size, it's absolute garbage and the worst blockchain that exists. even EOS a blatant exit scam has more substance than shithole bitcoin.

>Marks

Nobody actually gives a shit about "trust" in their transactions. It's a made up issue.

If blockchain is ever useful it will be through a network similar to tether, i.e. you're not profiting from it

(you)

does money have "substance", gold? bitcoin isn't technology, its money that uses technology as a means to an end

>“Visionaries see a future of telecommuting workers, interactive libraries and multimedia classrooms. They speak of electronic town meetings and virtual communities. Commerce and business will shift from offices and malls to networks and modems. And the freedom of digital networks will make government more democratic. Baloney.”
>“…Yet Nicholas Negroponte, director of the MIT Media Lab, predicts that we’ll soon buy books and newspapers straight over the Intenet. Uh, sure.”
>“Then there’s cyberbusiness. We’re promised instant catalog shopping–just point and click for great deals. We’ll order airline tickets over the network, make restaurant reservations and negotiate sales contracts. Stores will become obsolete. So how come my local mall does more business in an afternoon than the entire Internet handles in a month?”

>t. late adopter

He's right though. Bitcoin is the most worthless thing in all of crypto.

This is like saying Netscape will always be king

So what's the great vision for bitcoin?

You'll FINALLY be able to send an electronic transaction for $15 in fees without the government having the ability to tax it?

Wow.

Why are boomers suddenly forming an anti bitcoin front? Did something happen?

>fiat yellen queefs
>substance

>not wanting to increase block size
their argument is "a regular joe" can't afford a computer to run BTC blockchain if they do so.

>This is like saying Netscape will always be king

This is like saying TCP/IP will always be king.

>Proceeds to send 300 000$ worth of BTC with 4cents in fees

Now that I think about it, he looks a lot like the police's interpretation of the creep that kidnapped Madeleine McCann

Oh boy! You saved a bit of money and time compared to a wire transfer!

Now you just have to withdraw the bitcorns from your wallet by finding a buyer at fair market value and waiting 5 days for your bank to process the transfer!

REVOLUTION!! XD

Or just use a BTC debit card, or HODL

notice how the unleashed the billionaires at the same time

Attached: 1532003265933s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>It's a made up issue.

Tell that to venezuelans, greeks, zimbabweans, and hell, the chinese are like 1 gazillion people and their government tightly controls how much money they can spend outside of china.
It's not a made up issue, you're a made up issue.

That's not their argument at all.
That's one advantage of not increasing the blockchain block to something ridiculous. But there is a lot of dissadvantages to doing so.
Just look at how bloated the ethereum blockchain is. It's already very hard to sync without an SSD, and most SSDs are too small to hold the capacity of the ethereum blockchain. In 5 years ethereum is going to be more centralized than your mother.

The senate hearing was mostly about how to try and regulate it, or how to do something similar with the USD.
But they are already expecting it to not go away.
It's something small, but it sets the idea that bitcoin is already here to stay. Which is not an idea that was present in the 2013 bullrun.
boomers want to buy now, because they realized it can't be stopped, that's why they're FUDDING

nigger

USD will soon join them, don't worry.

nothing personnel kid just doing what was asked of me...