What happened to ICX? Will this fucking coin surge ever again?

What happened to ICX? Will this fucking coin surge ever again?

Attached: AH.gif (350x350, 1.87M)

it was over they day balina got signal to dump, he and his friends dumped on the other pajeets and chinks waiting to dump, shit fas hillarious

So no one cares about this coin anymore?

People are just stupid and have no patience in this market. HODL to most people is 1 month max. ICX is a solid project. Look at LTC, a clone of BTC with minor tweaks. No reason it should be valued so high. ICX has a goal and they have a team to get it done. They aren't some small armature team. Just have patience. If it doesn't move by the end of 2019 then you can start to worry.

I planned to keep it for the long haul. Thanks user

it pumped 100% right after he sold. He has nothing to do with any of that

Nobody cares about this trash anymore.
Koreans hate and fud it. And dumb western normies learned their lesson after seeing the team not even being able to audit the smart contract that they raised +30 million with.

They delayed the roadmap in the whitepaper and the one in the medium article. Why would they deliver now?

>retards thinking that every coin is not just a pump and dump

no one ever cared about the coin
you feel for chink scam hype

gg no re

Attached: spyunder2800.png (530x590, 542K)

We got GOOK’d my bags are so heavy that there’s no point in selling them at this point just gonna ride it to 0.

if you wanna gamble u should sell icx and buy something thats hyped

>HODL xDXDXDXD
>solid project
all of the shitcoins are useless scams with no actual utility in the real world. Their only utility is to hoard them until clueless boomers are lured into the market to dump your bags on them. Bitcoin is a shitcoin too
>muh digital gold
>muh hedge against collapsing economy
Nice hedge you got there that can collapse 80% in value for no fucking reason in a few months

Attached: 1525709951410.png (733x464, 104K)

why are you so angry, how much did you lose?

$150k. Even at the peak I thought the same way though. I just didn't expect it to crash that low

Attached: 1510230669697.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>ICX

Its dead Jim

Attached: C3D34DED-02B9-4681-9DA2-95DAAD53100E.jpg (400x400, 115K)

Fucking zipperheads if true. Ill just ride it into the ground on the off chance it wakes up

Its really dead but I also heard they plan to give some updates/announcements next month so prepare for a small exit pump

Did you guys notice how the trading volume stays high? Also pay attention to the whole market when trading and looking at alts. Something is going on since alts don't surge up anymore after BTC spikes. If you want to try your lack, buy XLM.

the fucking mouthbreathing these community members come up with, utterly fucking retarded

Attached: 4353454334.jpg (259x194, 6K)

A time travellin' man told me ICX'll be #3 next year.

The amount of salt in here. The fucking hypertension. Tell me some reasons why ICX is a scam project. Say something other that every other says in here: GOOKED!!

Trips of truth?