Does Jow Forums buy nice clothes?

For those of you who aren’t poor fags, do you dress nicely? I’ve pretty much taken a break from dumping any money into crypto and have been using that money on nice clothes lately. Just ordered some Armani flip flops and a new pair of NMD’s, if you aren’t a fat ugly autist you wouldn’t believe the attention nice clothes gets you. Fashionlets need not reply, I don’t want to hear about how superior you are for getting your clothes at Walmart and using the money saved on buying chain link.

Attached: 4BC791EF-5123-4AA4-B5CC-EAE6AD255696.jpg (720x540, 77K)

Nice clothes can make a big difference in how you feel and how people view you. Armani flip flops sound retarded though.

>I work in retail on commission
>buy nice clothes goys

Meh (((rap))) music has brain washed me and most women so it gets their heads turning, Armani is the only brand I could think of that wasn’t completely nigger tier when it comes to designer.

>Armani flip flops

hahha is this a new meme?

seriously, nice clothes are great. problem is that 99 percent of what you get in a store is trash. shirts? go bespoke. suits might work otr but after a while you want to go bespoke too. made to measure is fine too. problem is you can hardly start with bespoke/mtm because you have no idea what you want. its a bit like crypto, you learn from mistakes. for casual stufd check out the swedish asket fags, they have a good product.

If you’re a boomer over the age of 27 and can’t afford a nice pair of flip flops to wear around the house you should go get a job at McDonald’s because that’s where you belong.

I wear nice clothes but not brand name clothes. I buy 8 T shirts at old navy for the price of 1 Armani T shirt. And they look good, there's nothing wrong with old navy and similar.

Buying into fads is retarded especially if you're above 25 years of age. The only people who actually care about brands are either nigs, or rich people who have such a huge bankroll you can't impress them anyway with your clothes u less you have the 6 figure salary to back it up. Real life isn't high school, nobody gives a shit

Well luckily I make 6 figures user, I agree when it comes to t-shirts or button ups I typically just go with some athletic wear or plain no name shirts besides maybe polo or Lacoste stuff for the office but when it comes to shoes and sun glasses sometimes I tend to splurge. I actually don’t own any designer shoes so figured I’d treat myself to some nice house shoes to put around in. Unfortunately real life is a lot like high school my man, people do judge based on your appearance and will treat you accordingly. The looks pill is huge don’t be one of those autists who is smart but too dumb to realize being a social retard is not the way to make it.

wtf are you OP? I try to help and you insult me? whatever man; keep buying shit with fancy logos like all the other burgers

Nah m8 it was just a generalization not saying you particularly should go work at McCuckolds just stating if you can’t afford to treat yourself to something nice every few weeks you probably aren’t going to make it. What is bespoke btw? A website? I have never liked ordering clothes online because I like to try them on first to make sure they fit right, shoes on the other hand are always better bought online.

>nice clothes
>old navy
Sweatshop tier, user. That stuff is garbage. In your defense, well made t shirts are hard to come by and I’m sure they’re still better than a lot of other junk. Might I recommend the made in USA j. Crew tees when on sale? Like $12-18 per and really are made well. Avoid the made in china stuff there, though, they are garbage as well.

Bespoke is when a guy takes your measurements and makes a unique piece of clothing just for you; it't the best but most expensive way to go

Made to Measure is when an existing model is made with your measurements; alot cheaper than bespoke but still expensive

Of the rack is store stuff; of course you can get a tailor afterwards but there is only so much he can do.

99% of the people cant tell the difference anyway but if you do little things will drive you crazy. But there is also a reason why it's always the old people who will be perfectly dressed. It needs time and money; only super elite like royal families get shortcuts because they have to

I'm not really a fashionista. If it fits the bill and doesn't look half bad, I wear it. I won't wear Walmart jeans that look like shit tho, I do have some standards.

Never thought about j crew. I wear a lot of Hanes too, they have decent polos and sweatshirts for cheap. When they ge told and yellow in the pits from deodorant I just throw them away and buy more.

I'm not socially retarded, I just don't hang out with people still in the teenaged mentality. Those are the type of people who buy an entry level BMW 328 or Mercedes C class just to keep up the appearance of not being poor, when in fact a fully loaded Toyota Camry is not only better equipped but also more expensive anyway

Only when i made it

>wearing flip flops instead of moccasins

Attached: brainless.png (800x800, 84K)

I wear nice clothes , mostly without any branding on them. Splurge on leather shoes and watches.

Armani flip flops sound hilarious to be honest.

>What is bespoke btw? A website?
lol

Understandable, I could have bought an infinit or Mercedes to try and be flashy but opted for a year old Altima that gets better gas mileage and has just as nice of an interior as the infinit but saved me 10 grand. I’m not gonna get a luxury car until I’ve really made it with a mostly paid off house and over 100k invested and another 30k in savings. A kid I went to high school with just leased an Audi, he only makes 40k a year and lives at home since he has like 15k in loans....... there’s no helping some people.

Gonna make it a boomer meme desu, waking up at 7 am for a morning cuppa with my flip flops on that Zoomers can’t afford.
Sounds like a bit much I don’t mind getting things tailored here and there but that route sounds like it should reserved to those with a 500k+ salary. Maybe one day.

Attached: 6277C42F-40D3-4B12-A0CF-07E3A33C6AF2.png (600x400, 165K)

I only wear cheap shit like Lacoste ,Ralph Lauren, hilfiger.
Don‘t want too much attention from niggers or holes.

Hey I drive an altima too lol. We all save in certain areas of life so that we can splurge in other areas. To me, expensive Armani flip flops are retarded but to you they probably seem like a worthwhile investment, so I won't judge you for it. Same with you can't talk shit about me wearing Hanes because I don't care about clothing. I have nice button downs and suits for when there's a special occasion but my day to day wear I simply don't give a shit. But I'm sure the areas of my life where I do splurge are definitely more respectable than that kid you mentioned who splurges on a fancy car not even for his own enjoyment but to show off to others. I know the deal, so many people in my graduating class went and got 60k jobs right out of college and soon after would buy entry level Mercs and BMWs for 35k. Get stuck with a nice 800 dollar monthly payment. LMAOing @ their lives

daily reminder that being a dumb brand whore doesn't make you fashionable.

daily reminder that spending money on lots of shit you don't need means you'll never make it.

yeah you can/should wear nice clothes, but you're retarded if your sense of nice clothes is picrelated you're a fucking clown

Attached: IMG_20180719_123203.jpg (1080x1066, 247K)

I wear expensive clothes but almost never with any branding on them. I like brands like Thom Browne, Acne and (old) Visvim that focus on design and quality rather than showing off. I wouldn’t be spending much on clothes if I wasn’t rich. I think it’s retarded that lower class people spend their entire salary on a Gucci t-shirt to look like rich tools with no taste.

They were only 125 so they weren’t like 500 dollar Versace ones and they probably are retarded but I think it’s funny so fuck it. Lmaoing at plebs that’s spend 80% of their heart salary on a vehicle. I know another girl from high school that just bought a 400k house with her husband just to show off on instagram when neither of them make over 6 figures.
Valid point blowing lots of cash on stuff you don’t need is not the way to make it, honestly I’ve splurged more than I should the last months, about to go back to Jew mode and try and put 10k in an spdr s&p 500 by next March and have another 15k savings to get ready to buy a house or rental property.

Half of my stuff is from Brooks Brothers when I used to work there and had employee discount. Nice stuff, but I'd never pay close to full price for most of it. The other half is a mix of mostly Target and H&M, most of which was

$350k+ income and business value well over 1 mil - I spend maybe $300 a year on clothes.

My biggest category of wasted money is eating out.... I just fucking love eating out.

I buy Song for the Mute, Boris Bidjan Saberi & CMMN shit.

A lot of streetwear fags in here, you guys should look at BBS11, shit will blow your mind and is actually properly made.

Money you enjoy wasting is not money wasted. Living your entire life and every aspect of it like a miser is pointless. Surely you must splurge on certain areas of your life? Food i agree, I don't even try to save money when it comes to food. What other hobbies or things do you splurge on?

It depends really. If you wear suits, MTM should be cheaper than OTR in the long run because it fits better. Bespoke truly is for people with lots of money. I could have easily gotten 5 good MTM suits instead of 10 OTR suits that don't fit perfectly. But I didn't. Live and learn.

Nicest is probably some merino shirts and boxer briefs. Most /comfy/ textile.

Attached: 1531923488813.png (409x436, 164K)

Got a couple of Eton shirts, does that count?

I splurged on my home, 475k, but in doing so I also moved from Iowa to Texas which saves me 25k a year in taxes. I guess you could call my vehicle's splurges even though I purchase both used. Infiniti QX56 and Nissan Armada. Both paid for in cash. I spend a couple thousand on a week-long fishing trip annually. I dumped about $12,000 into mining rigs last year. Another 12,000 into crypto. Honestly not huge on material things. Oh, weed. About 1,500 annually on weed. I also splurged on shitposting with a top-of-the-line computer and 4 monitors. All tax deductible, but still a splurge. I splurge on travel a bit. Went to Ibiza Spain a couple years back. Would like to travel a few other places before they become completely overrun with muzzies.

No, except for a formal outfit. Everything in my closet has been bought at thrift town and goodwill. Spending $20 for a t shirt is a meme. Spending $40 for a t shirt makes me think you’re a nigger. Spending over $40 on a t shirt and you might as well kill yourself as you will never make it.

Attached: 652E3EB2-5A37-4E27-9017-D07C73783EE8.jpg (250x174, 13K)