If any of you holders are here, that was me. Sorry bois. Didn't mean to rekt you more but the devs deserve it

If any of you holders are here, that was me. Sorry bois. Didn't mean to rekt you more but the devs deserve it.

Attached: download (3).png (284x177, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8SVCo6zLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this was probably the most thorough raping of ICO buyers in all crypto

Attached: 5e4.gif (697x400, 621K)

Yep. Thank fuck I got in under 1k on the bancor blood.

I actually converted fiat into ETH to buy into this turd.

Now I can't even afford the rope

They're fucking cunts. They actually expect people to send ETH to their m8s shitty ICO...and that bitch says there is only 6 of them in the office. Can 1 of 6 not occasionally post beta updates on their twatter or plebbit?

Attached: shitcoin.png (618x241, 20K)

market makers won't even touch this thing on IDEX.

Someone just dumped it down to .0000600 ETH.

>muh qryptos

these guys are full of shit

oops i forgot an extra 0 infront of that 6

0.000006!!

Straight garbage project.

Ouch can't even remember how much eth i put in this. All i know is i'm holding bags.

bags are getting heavier by the day.

Sorry anons. Hopefully some shark will notice the -40% and think there is some pump potential. It just seems rn anybody that could potentially move the market would struggle to find a pump narrative to shill with. They literally post nothing worth sharing.

Saw alot of potential in this project but the UI of their product is absolute dog shit, it looks poor and unprofessional. Just gonna hold these bags and forget about them.

Like I've been ranting all week
The ui looks like trading view slapped on top of facebook likes
The telegram right this second is even more delusion then normal
Look for yourself
One guy is thanking op for dumping
They are fucking retarded

I've been banned for some reason, literally no idea why, I smoke too much weed fuck.

You probably went against the cult in there
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-130427.png (720x1280, 338K)

Even with my 66% discount I still lost half my eth

Looking forward to doomsday seeing the price desu. I hoped it would spark some anger also from their devout dickriders

Fucking deluded, they announced they were partnering with Qryptos and didn't even get listed. Qash is another scam in itself.

Can someone give me the rundown on this scam?

>Just bought a bunch, thanks dumpers
Do these brainlets think we can't see the orderbook

The year is 2019
The price of ignite is 1 gwei
Talks of delisting on idex
A first achievement
Visit telegram
First message you see
>heh thanks for the cheap ignite

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-131048.png (720x1280, 369K)

fyi they all have individual twitter accounts if you want to bait/talk shit. all followed by the main account. chris will respond in the usual smug way, just shout him down about every ICO buyer being down, can't even do the most basic soical media shit and beta looks like shit.

I tagged the people they did interviews with as well. rand, boxmining, cryptostreet. asking if they got rekt

t.me/igniteratingsICO
If anyone wants to witness the delusion

have you seen the last BWI video? The basedboy looking one (not the ginger lumbersexual) looked depressed and robotic as hell.

Its like the scam is being exposed and the walls are closing in. How long until they exit scam to a non-extradition country?

so I guess S O Y boy converts to basedboy.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Yes I saw it. Good, I hope he is depressed for fucking up the absolute basics of running a shitcoin

Ironic because I bought this with my gains from the Confido ICO as someone was saying this will be the next Confido. Well....

JUST

why would you guys invest in this trash, one look at it and it's a red flag

These fucking dev niggers piss me the fuck off
no one talks in that fucking telegram because you get the ban hammer if you dont blindly praise and suck their dick
I wish gebralter would get WTC

Look on their youtube, it's not a scam just severe incompetence. They have no idea how to manage anything other than their shitty beta.

their beta is absolute shit
i market sold the day i got access to the beta
sold at a 50% loss. but looking at orderbook now i saved myself
this should be considered in development not beta
they cant even do that right
pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-19 14-12-48.png (1920x1053, 273K)

Have any others in the telegram noticed how they love the black guy?

C U C K E D

it could be worst. I remember when WAVES DEX launched. it looked like windows 3.0. Horrible. But it has improved since.

I am locked and loaded because I got cucked into buying the ICO. I might put in a hail mary low bid incase someone wants to market dump before they commit sudoko. If by some miracle they pull this project off, I will dump at any hint of a break even. Other than that, I a writing this one as a loss

kek

Was about to post this. They are deep in bag marriage.

woops

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-19 15-05-06.png (595x280, 33K)

this cunt is just asking for his shitcoin to always be dumped.

Attached: cunt.jpg (613x161, 32K)

LMFAO i almost bought this shite welp im in coinmetro if that makes u guys feel any better

I don't think they realise that the real dumping hasn't started yet. Maybe 10 people regularly post. If there is ever enough liquidity it's going down until ICO buyers are out.

the main cuck is going on a tantrum as we speak. someone is rustling his jimmies

now they are turning on themselves. bump

bump. come see a real shitcoin anons. see what never to buy.
t.me/igniteratingsICO

here are the "devs" kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8SVCo6zLQ

check out the chat
t.me/igniteratingsICO

they are going all out in the telegram.

#shitcoin

these devs cant be serious
they are acting like a bunch of children

hi damon if you ever list your shitcoin anywhere with decent volume I and probably hundreds of others are going to dump the shit out of it even more. enjoy faggot

Team held multiple pools where bonus of 40% where given. Listed on bancor. massive dump followed.

Damon's wife is a fucking stuck up bitch

She's used to the cucks wanting to get knee deep in her and Damons ass.
I think the discounts were higher for some presalers and that's why they had no problem dumping into $100k of liquidity. No lock ups for discounts but obviously we're the cunts in their eyes. Damon fucking wrote thanks for the money to that guy and then deleted the message.

few newfags are mad because they couldnt flip?

>wishlist
>ignt

Not just that. They added bonuses at the end of the ICO, fucking over early buyers. They didn't lock up presale. They refused to contact even the shittiest of centralised exchanges for listing. When the tokens were unlocked they provided incorrect instructions, but the presale buyers got the right ones, so they were able to drain the bancor contract of $100k. For a platform that supposedly needs hodlers they make zero attempt to show off the beta (twatter, plebbit) and attract new users, which might even bring some organic interest in the shitcoin, maybe even more volume than 2 ETH eod.

Anyone that points this out just gets smarmy responses from the 'devs' and the usual responses from bagholders that think they can do no wrong.

cry somewhere else faggot

you asked cunt, kill yourself

I had friends getting 95% or 90% discount with no lock. They actually made a profit lol.