Vechain

Token swap in a week. Nothing but red for the past days. This is being manipulated right? Should I buy?

Attached: vechain-ven-vet-1.jpg (800x448, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/joe-lee-leaving-uber-dust-080000593.html
medium.com/@vechainofficial/announcing-cahrenheit-a-blockchain-based-ecosystem-for-the-automotive-industry-powered-by-the-f9d8b643c842
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/900uk0/daily_vechain_discussion_july_19_2018/e2olt7e/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paid FUD threads suddenly disappear from the catalog
I'd say so

why exactly should a token swap raise the price?

Normie appeal. But besides that, what was the reason for the sudden dump? I don't think the price should be this low

Ya, manipulated by the fact that it's a china hustle and is built on a foundation of smoke and mirrors.

I'm an X node holder that tethered my 6500 VEN when they stopped monitoring a few weeks ago. I'm planning to buy back in over the next few days at a much lower price. I can't speak for the other X node holders but I would guess I'm not the only one doing this.

When are you planning to buy again?

going to buy in chunks over the next 2 weeks or so depending on how the swap goes

I guess that is why Joe Lee is just going to do an ICO on it: yahoo.com/news/joe-lee-leaving-uber-dust-080000593.html

But then again what have you accomplished poor user? KEK.

State of VeChain:

> Circle jerk and convince yourself you've not been chinked
> Tell yourself there is organized FUD and whales bringing prices down to buy lower
> Tin foil hat theory that X Node holders are dumping to buy in cheaper
> Tin foil hat theory that LBank is holding swapped VEN and dumping in Binance
> Circle jerk that massive usage, transactions and billion dollar enterprises are coming after wallet swap is finished
> Sit around trying to decipher Coca Cola Kid gibberish marketing spam

Attached: VeChainCult.jpg (200x200, 5K)

holding 15k ven not sure what causes the huge sell off. someone might enlighten me pls

another scam?

medium.com/@vechainofficial/announcing-cahrenheit-a-blockchain-based-ecosystem-for-the-automotive-industry-powered-by-the-f9d8b643c842

just asking you seem to know.. not sure if i should dump my ven or not

Most VEN investors were new to the space. Now they released they need to secure profits. At first they shilled ven everywhere and now they released, in a bear market, that it is still a shitcoin

>medium.com/@vechainofficial/announcing-cahrenheit-a-blockchain-based-ecosystem-for-the-automotive-industry-powered-by-the-f9d8b643c842

Kek. That shit was so cash
>Cahrenheit, a auto service related ecosystem
>Cahrenheit’s top brass is composed of world class entrepreneurs with unicorn building experience and highly experienced industry experts with avid technical and business development know-how.
>The trillion dollar auto related industries have long been plagued with information asymmetry resulting in unhappy customers and significant economic inefficiencies
>cars bring immense benefits to better people’s lives and set the scene for many great memories
>Cahrenheit aims to bring the fundamental change that is needed within the auto related industries, ending all zero sum games, eliminating information asymmetry, and establishing data ownership and value which create billions of dollars of real economic benefits to all ecosystem participants including auto owners, service shops, insurance companies, auto lenders, second-hand auto dealers, auto makers, etc.

and so much more of this bullshit. I still have no fucking idea what Cahrenheit does and what is the actual product. top kek

< btw, captha wanted me to identify cars, maybe... justs maybe...

Maybe you should read the actual medium article written by CAHrenheit you absolute niggerfaggot.

Lol salty? It's the same bullshit, why bother?

XNode release period -> sell VEN buy some coinbase hopium -> get a quick high -> buy XNode back before end of period cheaper (if you don't pass out from too much hopium and get rekt)

>what does this thing do?
>why would I read this thing that tells me what it does? lol, salty much?
wew

Attached: 1230934dkj134.png (657x539, 102K)

so every xnode idiot decided to dump?

Heavy ven bags dude? Why so angry towards ME when i kek at some random chink company and their bullshit marketing material?

why are pple so sure its a scam? is there any evidence?

yes they sold end of June when VEN did the snapshot, so now X-nod holders sell of their VEN lowering the price until the next snapshot which is around September.
I would wait till August to buy back in as that is when ledger support will happen so X-node can put their VEN their for the token swap instead of exchanges.

Idiot trusting the Chinese scammers

so these guys dont have to hold their ven after the snapshot?

They don't have to until the next snapshot when the token swap grace period is over

all of their icos are shit and they are ran by sunny lu's direct friends lmao its literally just a chink scam

>Lol salty? It's the same bullshit, why bother?
>Calls something bullshit just because their low IQ can barely read.

U guys never ceases to amaze me.

Joe fucking Lee, cofounder od Didi Kuaidi largest car sharing app in the world. Bigger than Uber. They chose Vechain to launch their next project on. How dumb do you have to be to not understand what's going to happen. But muh China hustle! U guys must know something that all these billionaires dont...

fucking sell already you cucks.
You got chinked, deal with it.

the fucking levels of
C O P E
O
P
E

Don't worry, the bitter poor faggots at Jow Forums that consistently buy high sell low know more than billionaires like Joe Lee and Jim Breyer

>Tin foil hat theory that X Node holders are dumping to buy in cheaper
I unironically did this and there is no way I'm the only one. kys

>>Tin foil hat theory that X Node holders are dumping to buy in cheaper
>I unironically did this and there is no way I'm the only one. kys
It caused a cascading effect. even non node holders started selling to buy back and that's why it just kept tanking. When. This shit comes back to life it will moon with a vengeance and everyone will be hating themselves.

Vechain is the most elaborate scam I've ever witnessed, ever.

>Fooled billionaires ivestors, Breyer, Draper
>Fooled PWC
>Fooled DNVGL, China Tobacco, LVMH, BMW, Renault

Jesus Christ this scam must be stopped

High IQ chinkscam is still a chinkscam. Just admit it, you got..

CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

Add Anthony Di Iorio to the list of billionaire investors scammed.

Can you please not use that word? I find it offensive. Thanks.

le digits master trader here

>why bother reading it
biz in a nutshell

If you spend more than a minute looking at the charts and order books, you'll notice some obvious patterns. Muh whales accumulating is not a meme in this case.

Any evidence of any of their technology actually existing? If you link me that wine video or the NFC printer I will report you because those are both extremely fake and extremely gay. Chink scam clear as day.

i believe this is true, no real incentive to buy in either with certain exchanges locking deposits/withdrawals for the token swap

if you think about it, there's no better way to truly reset a crypto valuation than a token swap with variable token quantity.

the disconnect in valuation should result in a big hop, either back to #15 or an even bigger dump due to recent FUD and idiots expecting enterprise transactions on the public chain since day 1

if we were in a bull market, i'd expect nothing less than a massive fomo jump, but i can't shake the feeling it's gonna dump even harder post swap

>released

>Any evidence of any of their technology actually existing? If you link me that wine video or the NFC printer I will report you because those are both extremely fake and extremely gay. Chink scam clear as day.
Like sunny said , soon vechain will be running in the background and nobody will even know. Do you want us to spoon feed u
>Any evidence of any of their technology actually existing? If you link me that wine video or the NFC printer I will report you because those are both extremely fake and extremely gay. Chink scam clear as day.
Nope, zero proof. They've been around since 2015 and have all these massive partnerships with nothing at all. U guys went from 'show me the white paper!” to "now we need proof!"

>recent FUD
You realize hodlers at this point are immune to reason, much less FUD? Nothing can shake you hodlers out of delusion, perhaps not even a dump to zero.

>idiots expecting enterprise transactions on the public chain since day 1
The true idiots are the ones expecting billion dollars of transactions in the “long term (TM)”

Attached: 9D60BF69-E054-459A-9033-D940FA297D84.jpg (496x180, 30K)

>investors
Nice delusions bro

>You realize hodlers at this point are immune to reason, much less FUD? Nothing can shake you hodlers out of delusion, perhaps not even a dump to zero.

that's the thing, you don't set a price through holding, you set it through buying. who the fuck is gonna buy it back back up to its current point alongside the currently extremely negative sentiment?

it'd dump much harder if it didn't have as many hodlers, the token swap will just make it go past them

>guid filename
You glow in the dark retard

But why would dump out of nowhere anyway?

None. It's a contrived piece of theater done to stimulate price and then dump on the idiots.

Nice paranoia bro

Gaslighting doesn't work here retard, even more so when anyone can check your past track record of being the only single retard in every thread using GUID filenames

So why no real demo videos?

WHERE ARE THE CHIPS? WHY ARE THERE NO PUBLIC DEMOS?
I'll give you a hint: they don't exist. All you know about this company is what they tell you. They easily could have paid off all these "partners"
Smoke and mirrors. Investment fraud like this happens all the time in the real world.

So?

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/900uk0/daily_vechain_discussion_july_19_2018/e2olt7e/?context=3

Lol look at the cope. Holders trying to comfort themselves for being too lazy and retarded to sell.

>Not a Chink scam
>See, here's another chink scammer promoting it.

Hey there Zhiang. You guys are really keen to be the next kikes huh?

Attached: do_jews_control_america_chinese.png (599x800, 407K)

lol stupid chink
they'll never match them because they're incapable of critical thinking, all they know how to do is copy others as also evident by statements made in this pic

It's a textbook cult

ya it literally is

CRICKET CHIRPING INTENSIFIES