Aaaaaaah

Did you buy back in?
This is what you get...back to 5.5k

Attached: 07192018_1532015692788.jpg (500x500, 21K)

cup needs a handle dont it?

No, I sold 7400 after I saw the signs and also sold my alts with profits.

Cups needs 2 girls...at the moment...

Checked

TOO SOON. is it really going to happen !?

Me belive btc is really worth 2k the most...2017 bullrun was just a meme...will be back to bottom soon.

It's behaving similarly enough to April so far

Attached: Screenshot_Binance_20180718-204332-01.jpg (1795x958, 184K)

War of bots, normies have run out already.
I don't own any btc now...waiting to buy back when back to planet hearth level..this is not price.
Would you buy something from me, with any btc/alt without seeing me ever?
What crypto needs is to be used, like PayPal is...
Any coin needs to be used.
Otherwise is just a bet.
You, keyboard monkey programmers, bring up a escrow we can rely on and we'll start using crypto for exchange of value.
I would never sell my X to unknown if I knew there was no I insurance I would get much money...
Dark markets use the system already, and really well, so much so we are being overshadowed.
Bring light to dark markets!
I am not in position to do that.
Sort it.
Faggots.

hi sir, I pajeet too

its a correction

holy shit dont post this I'm at work you faggots

>bring up a escrow we can rely on
escrow right now only works in a cental authority manner. exactly what crpyto tries to get rid of.

You know whats coming, right?

Attached: 9464.jpg (275x183, 4K)

as expected of country grown vegetables

Sasugane, BTC...

lmao

called it

Attached: bears.png (1088x302, 174K)

Oh ok...
What about an escrow into a blockchain... so that it can be decentralised..
Something running on ether, like oxbtc...
Just do it you faggots.
Let ppl use crypto without looking like pedo or drugmasters or terrorist...
Let's be economic terrorists..
Let's turn around the richs like we did with fascists

>What about an escrow into a blockchain...
you can put crypto into escrow on the blockchain this is how ln works. but you can't really apply it to anything in return. it allows for instantaneous irrevocable offline crypto transactions. but it's not magic.

Not magic as you say..but everybody could see what transaction you did not comply with, I only get funked once, and you won't be able to use your cryptos anymore for direct transactions, but you'll have to sell underpriced on local bitcoin...
Either we trust each others or not...
It that fine a line really

you don't seem to comprehend how crypto works.
there you no you and i in crpyto it's anonymous or close enough. also nobody really cares about the fact that you got fucked with some bitcoins (or more accurately you claim to get fucked but have no proof of it)
>Either we trust each others or not...
trust is bad mkay? crypto tries to be trustless and you try to force trust on it. so far we only have centralized solutions for transactions like this.

to continue what you can do with smart contracts is make them behave differently with revealed secrets.

for example you create a transaction that says Alice pays Bob 0.5 btc with the condition that Bob can reveal the secret for this hash h till end of month. once this is on the blockchain all Bob has to do to get payment is to revel h in a blockchain transaction that references the previous one and spend it (send it to his wallet). And Bob gets the secret from the delivery service which only delivers to Alice if Alice reveals the secret to them and they verified it offline.

This way you only trust the delivery service to not withold your secret and keep to their contract. Maybe you can include a clause in the transaction that the service only gets the fee part of the transaction if the same secret is revealed who knows. They will probably not do a delivery without getting paid first imo. But in theory smart contracts can do some trust mitigation.

I can't be able to argue with you now...
I wish the dope I bought from you while drunk today, will arrive sooner or later.
Hopefully the escrow service some user set up showing me nobody ever got funked up by you before, will make sure my fund is safe..
So when I wake up tomorrow drunk and with overhung and collecting my dope from the letterbox, I will leave a good feedback for anybody feeling shit like me now, ordering dope from a trustable blockchained escrow everybody can trust and check, without knowing each other, without knowing where I am or you, but being able to fuck your business as soon as you fuck me up...
If ***they*** try to close us in a box there must be a reason..we could use this Internet money shit...we just have to make it work.
Not looking for problems but solutions...me, I am not expert but ready to make business, I belive you are the same.

your escrow service works because you trust it it's centralized as it acts as a central authority. if they don't handle delivery then the buyer can fuck over the seller very easily. just claim they never received the package. and now you are a chink scammer shithead. but say okay now their ac is crap they just reg a new one and continue fleecing retards. it doesn't scale is my point.

there will eventually be a solution to this. but it takes time.

What is missing now, is a way for me to trust you, which I don't have to know, that my funds are safe till I have my item.
Right now we only have a local bitcoin which implies I have to meet you in person to be safe.
Fuck that.
I buy and sell music gears, mkay?
I wanna sell, for saying, bch, mkay?
You are the opposite side of the world from me... why should I send my item to you after let's say, 8 confirm, but not knowing what kind of shady business you made before?
Me want security I can deal with you

>What is missing now, is a way for me to trust you, which I don't have to know, that my funds are safe till I have my item.
read again funds are safe if no secret is revealed you get your money back at the end of contract.

>What is missing now, is a way for me to trust you
no you don't want to trust me. unless you are awfully stupid.
only thing you want to trust is that all actors act in their best interest.
>You are the opposite side of the world from me... why should I send my item to you after let's say, 8 confirm, but not knowing what kind of shady business you made before?
that doesn't make any sense.
>Me want security I can deal with you
security yes trust no just get it through your head.

>something is worth an arbitrary amount that i deem is ‘fair’
You’re economically disabled, or just fudding to save yourself from liquidation. Either way hope you get fucked

btc will not go sub $4k it never returned to previous mean after an ath. it's possible it won't even go near $5k this time. you are missing out if you wait for $2k and laughable shit like that.

I never sold. I've been hodling since pre $20 on Ether and pre $1000 for btc

see you at $50k

sorry for your underwater shorts babe. better luck next time.