Who here unironically will go 110% boomer lifestyle when he makes it?

Who here unironically will go 110% boomer lifestyle when he makes it?
I'm gonna make all kinds of lawn aesthetics gains.

Attached: 1521507814399.jpg (645x645, 122K)

If I ever make it I'm just going to masturbate and play video games 24-7, so in a sense I've already made it since that's all I do anyway. I guess I don't really care about money... only time.

No. Such meaningless life won't bring pleasure.

How is it meaningless to take care of your immediate surroundings? It's the only thing you have control over in this world and it brings great pleasure keeping it in order and making it comfortable for my family.

>lawn aesthetics

I can't think of a bigger waste of life than owning/maintaining/paying for a lawn

Have fun in your Manhattan cubicle I guess.

>creating and maintaining beauty is wasteful
what?

well that's just because you're poor and lazy lol

Why continue living like a complete loser after making it?

I plan to go full hermit and just jump from place to place. All I need is a private place, some food, and a reliable means of transportation. Maybe start working on myself so I can attract a women and feel the rush of first love and intimacy.

Never gonna feel that feel of sitting on a patio, enjoying a scotch, watching your children play in the beautiful yard and property you fully own and maintain.

I feel bad for you son. It must be hard living such a dreary plebian life existence.

if i ever make it im gonna go 200% 21yo nu boomer

>get a corvette imported to britbong
>buy a shitty overpriced as all fuck house that has a garage
>get into some sort of budget flying machine like a glider or paramotor
>die by ODing off line of coke off a footlong dick

For sure. Getting one of those powered lawnmowers with the wheels that spin so you don't have to push, you just coast along behind it. Gotta have a 4 cycle weed eater--no more mixing gas for me. I'll just have one can of 91 unleaded for both of my mowing machines. It's gonna be comfy.

kek, so its lawn maintenance or a cubicle, huh?

Expand your horizons pleb

Yes, truly all great men wrote about these things in their memoirs

>not

Keep aspiring to mid

Lawns are for lazy, artless boomers who are too low skill to learn how to garden.

>How is it meaningless to take care of your immediate surroundings? It's the only thing you have control over in this world

> Can't make it
> Lowers his target
> Achieves mediocrity

What are you going to bring food and water to Africa? In the end you won't care about anyone other than family and your home and noone else will care about you except for your closest ones. Buy land and property, breed and maybe get a dog but don't let him shit on your lawn.

The lawn is part of the garden and man's work. Women can plant and pick flowers and fruit.

If i ever make it,
the only thing i want to do is travel the world.
The only thing that might bring joy in my pathetic life

All in boomer frens

Attached: IMG_20180719_210235.jpg (4160x3120, 1.18M)

For sure will. Just wanna be comfy and enjoy life bro

I can't wait to make it.
>Buy a home with 40 acres of land in Montana
>hunt for my food
>have no internet
>no video games
>no distractions
>no news channels
>don't have to hear about gender shit, some stupid famous person, or other bullshit.
>don't have to worry about anything but survival within my area
>have a ton of books to read
>have a truck
This is my goal. I can only pray that I will make it. I hope we all do.

Attached: WhyDoesThisGirlHaveAnAdamsApple.png (2208x1242, 2.62M)

>loser
>doing whatever the fuck you want is considered being a loser
Just because he doesn't want all your fake useless normie shit in his life doesn't mean he's a loser.

>Never gonna feel that feel of sitting on a patio, enjoying a scotch, watching your children play in the beautiful yard and property you fully own and maintain
That sounds comfy af

>The only thing that might bring joy in my pathetic life
you're in for a huge disappointment then. Travelling is an overrated meme

/thread

This. Except I still want to occasionally use the internet.

traveling gets really depressing quickly

Great idea OP but have you considered getting a golf cart and riding it around your 100-acre property

I'm with you OP, it's gonna be great.

Attached: 1531554034179.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Comfy thread OP. I've had me a lawn a few years now, it's pretty sweet. Like a good woman, you take care of her and she'll take care of you. Sip

Attached: image.jpg (1024x584, 48K)

This but with 4-6 wives and guns and shrooms

yes, I'd love a nice lawn. Sprinkler on in the morning to keep it lush on the dry days, some bushes with scented flowers around the edges.

Fuck yeah. Nice lawn for the kids. ~1 acre. Get a smoker, make brisket, invite extended family over.

t. texan

This makes me so happy I'm glad my dad rest his soul was able to provide this kind of life for me when I was a younger lad
I just want a nice slice of land a flagpole and a happy family to have cookouts with

Attached: 1529958412515.jpg (675x601, 73K)

This thread is so sad when you realize literally no one here will make it.
Stop gambling and start thinking properly.

18 yo here. I have these aspirations to found and run 3 big startup ideas to eventually become a multi-millionaire(yeah I know) so I could live a life of full luxury. Then I think about the boomer life of just having a big house, some land, loving wife and kids, a truck etc. Barbecuing and teaching my sons about life early on so they could become absolute chads early on.

That boomer life is basically plan b for me.

Attached: 1529651966702.jpg (1024x620, 95K)

Nah, "gambling" is more fun

i can: pets.

count with me boomer reporting

Dont' forget your fruit trees in the back yard, you have to plant those years in advance.

If you contribute nothing to society you are a loser. Der letzte mensch.

"Society" is a glorified labor camp.
If you contribute to society you're a bootlicker. Now get back to paying taxes for mohammads' kids.

Literally just kill yourself then, you hedonist retard.

You're not a great man. Also the vast majority of them had children and estates anyway.

why grow n maintain shit ermirite?

That's beautiful, user

Attached: marriage.jpg (534x329, 27K)

I haven't been on here in 4 months at least are you telling me this dream isn't dead yet?

I'm going to impregnate 100 women if my girlfriend leaves me, otherwise I will just fuck her and live on

No, loser.
You fuck right off with your delusions of grandeur.

my man.

Attached: monero_link.png (1000x1000, 95K)

Where did u get these weird ultra flavors