Fomo3D

B-But muh its a pyramid

>*breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you faggots didnt listen since it was at a couple 100 ETH, now we blasted through 1000 ETH and a lot of new money is coming in, just wait until 10k ETH to FOMO in guys.

Attached: F3D.png (1277x383, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowdividends.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcgslDN3LDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already made back initial investment, free money now, boys

it's truly sad
we tried to warn them but they just wouldn't listen
i have half a mind to start hunting the archives for "ree pajeets fuck off" posts at 100 eth, 150 eth, 200 eth... similar to the bitcoin screencap that's floating around
and add to it each time a new given entry point hits ROI
the salt must flow

such an obvious shill thread
if you had money sunk into this, you would want less people to know about it, not more, so the cashout would happen sooner

fuck dumbs, I'm happy with my daily dividends

exactly what will happen, they will cry when this Thing goes Mainstream and we get a nice 5x haha
you dont know F3D right?

Are you somehow mentally challenged? The point of this is getting as many people into this as one possibly can. This shit won't end for a long time and it will be impossible to win vs whale bots.

I think he is just dumb and posting shit, without knowing about what he talks haha

I only bought 95 keys because I'm a poorfag, but I'm happy to have gotten in early anyway.

same here, literally bought on day 2-- now my # of keys are so diluted i'm hardly making divs. how the fuck do you get ahead in this game?

Bought 1250 keys when we were at 500ETH, make about 15usd daily.

/comfy/

Attached: 1523088408985s.jpg (250x222, 7K)

yeah but you're still in the hole lol and those 15/day will whittle down to 10, 5, 2, 1, .5 because you aren't continuously buying into the ever growing pool of keys

>just invest more so you can earn it back
top kek. this is truly the Jow Forums game

If your lucky you can still profit from F3D, but it's risky you need to hope that the pot reaches 4-5k so your break-even If I am not wrong). I don't say it's impossible people will hunt for the pot later one.

Imagine investing in F3D on the release day.
Here is a pyramid game which will be released in 3 days, you might want to check it up: snowdividends.com/

FAGS

FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS

if you not in fomo 3d you are either a retard or you dont like money. 5 eth earned back in 4 days mofo, free money from now on which i take to fuck your girlfriends

again, completely impossible. you can lie to us user but you can't lie to yourself

This vs p3d is the big question. P3d is the house and is raking this game for now, but when the fast version comes out and other games it might be the better bet. Thoughts?

Meh CET has better dividends

Attached: coineex.png (764x469, 12K)

Can you beat an initial investment of 1.5 eth and making 0.4 eth a day ?

What is this shit? I remember a few months back similar threads for that shit powh3d scam and this looks identical...these threads need banning, fucking state of biz with anons scamming anons

>Jow Forums pajeets are so poor they can't fathom the idea someone might throw more than 1 ETH or 2 at this
someone who bought 30 ETH worth of keys 4 days ago would have gotten 5 ETH back, and several people have bought that amount or more in the past 4 days, so no, it's not "completely impossible"

it's too high IQ for you, just filter and go away. P3Dfags told you to get in at 200 ETH and the pyramid went to 20k ETH. it wasn't Jow Forums who got scammed but youtube normies

did you think to yourself before you wrote that? because you just proved my point to a straight-edge T lmao. If someone bought 30 ETH worth of keys 4 days ago, and you said as I quote, would have gotten back 5 ETH back AND that's WITH people buying that same amount or more........

which means..........

i'll give you a minute here.....

....you ready?

They are still 25ETH IN THE HOLE. Not saying the person in this scenario wouldn't make their money back, just saying it doesnt happen in 2, 3, 4 days like some of the asshats in this thread are spouting off about

25 eth is easy to be earned back in 2 weeks, fomo 3d will run forever

he said EARNED BACK. if your streetshitting ass can't understand basic english, don't come crying to me about it

time has run out?. the roi will just be pushed back and back, and by the point you break even you will earn dust. too late guys

this entirely. you will GET right up to your break even point, then it trickles into dust if you don't. keep. buying........ it's what i've been trying to say but no one wants to listen just herp derp they bought 50eth, i smart i just have to buy more look at me mom

stay poor

I already fomo'ed in lets do this. I make about 1$ a day.

a button on reddit would add 30s everytime someone clicked it....capped at like 3 hour or something....that went for months bc people would refuse to let it end...WITHOUT any financial motivation to keep doing it.

Now, the biggest crypto lottery is now up for grabs and you think people are just going to forget about a half million dollars? Get fucked.

dividends hold steady bc the key value also goes up and no one is allowed to sell until the game ends.

they also didn't have to pay to click the button

and they also didnt get 3x ROI on their clicks...are you really this stupid?

>will run forever

Isn't that the premise of every ponzi scheme?

Attached: 130d1a35-dd0a-49dd-9b4e-81fe6a760efe.jpg (645x960, 80K)

yea, then the early investors pull out and screw everyone. In this case, no one can pull out until the game ends and everyone is rewarded.

Do you understand? No one can sell out on you. You can just collect divs from everyone joining for years to come.

Bought 5200 keys in the first hour with 1.5 eth kicking my self now, I also invested 10 eth into powh. I probably will make it but wish I had put all eth into fomo3d. Maybe powh will be better once they get the short version going.

>You can just collect divs from everyone joining for years to come

Again, sounds like a ponzi scheme pitch. The problem is, eventually people will stop putting money in there. If you fags are retarded enough to put your money into a literal ponzi scheme named exit scam.me, so be it. Enjoy those gains, user. Just stop lying to yourself that it will go on for years. Great job getting in early, but it won't last.

Attached: eb4abcf4-70b4-469a-aa64-50e9f94edb49.jpg (749x922, 103K)

are those eyebrows attractive?

Subjective question, user.

Attached: 14f9dcb8-c58a-470b-ba44-8120d65f7db7.jpg (500x700, 45K)

>eventually people will stop putting money in there

ya, because poeple are just going to ignore a pot over ever growing eth thats already over a half million $$$. Could you please explain why you think people wont keep it going as incentive increases?

how many autists are already on board? You think they are just gonna stop?

Good luck, user.

Attached: 9684f83a-2052-4ec9-92b4-baf7af80f08f.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

good talk, user.

Thanks for the laughs
youtube.com/watch?v=rcgslDN3LDE

Attached: 1510412871326.jpg (248x189, 18K)

no need for luck when math is on your side
0.0012 per key
1 key is 30 seconds
2880 keys in a day
= 3.5 inbound eth per day as minimum floor
i wouldn't bet big at this stage of the game, but anyone who made roi will get free money for a long time, even if it's dollars a day

well I love my daily dividends...wondering how long round #1 will last. 1 year ore more? We will see :-) Pot is already near 1100 ETH

not arguing against it, although i only have about 400 keys. 3x ROI isn't guaranteed in the late game where single key purchases will be the only buys

is this the next bitconnect?

literally impossible. you can’t sell keys.

gold

To keep timer maxed means at least 3.5 ETH or so a day. Even if you don't get ROI immediately, and are betting this will go on a while, those are nice steady divies for the foreseeable future

You aren't taking into account the fact that the price of keys goes up over time. Someone buying keys now has to put a lot more into the pot than someone a few days ago.

So how likely are you to make your money back from passive income?

how likely you think it is that the booty rises 5x?

What is the best team?

I'm addicted to watching my dividends here

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (250x145, 4K)

snek obviously. the winning team by far

Hey hey heeeeey!

fuck I should have gone in when pool was 200

This will achieve main stream media attention, normies will be drawn to it like moths to a flame. Fomo3d will drive the price of eth up. Right now it is very early. You will be making $100s a day with only a few hundred keys.

Fuck off Felix Watkins. You're a known scammer and you need to get a job instead shilling your literal-retard-tier attempt at a Ponzi scheme all the time

Fuck it already added 100 eth while I hesistate

Yeah so what if you made profit, it's still a blatant fucking scam and only pajeets and retards buy into this shit

>you made money in a transparent scheme with immutable rules, IT'S A SCAM!
>now let me tell you about my shitcoin from China that will revolutionalize the baby diapers industry. you will be amazed by their partnerships!

how the fuck does metamask work ?
i cant seem to send my eth to the website

It's picking up

I've thrown 50$ and make a dollar 1$ a day.
Not bad so far the questions is how far I want to push it.

checkout exitscam.me you find all the instructions for Metamask and game description etc

>2018
>Still can't read

OP here, seems like it is taking off fast guys, hope all the people who posted streetshitters and pajeets are happy now haha