ICX holders

how the fuck do I get refund on this scam? literally pumped by the market makers who are now dumping on me fuck

Attached: cryjak.png (206x245, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoAdmirer/status/1019851676210081792
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah... The heaviest bags of all time. Although I just bought a bunch more during the dip, because of this
>Kim said that we would see a token-based service in the real-world very soon. He said “Recent developments of cryptocurrency-based services usable by consumers have given impetus to the business world,” and that “In the case of ICON, they will be releasing a Dapp platform, which can be used to use the ICON platform as early as August.”
PLEASE DONT GOOK ME KIM PLEASE

who the fuck cares about dapps? none uses daps none gives a fuck about dapps there is like thousands of them all useless

fucking gooked

It's all lies. This is their original roadmap. They are full of shit.

I DONT WANT THIS GOOK COIN ANYMORE. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

Attached: 1_4dhoqJQ9t6gKQgFqtcHs8g.png (1486x826, 132K)

stop posting this you faggot I can't afford this shit to go below the ICO price

Fuck you. I've been gooked by these faggots and I will FUD this shit to 0 just so Min can feel the pain of his failure project

KYS

Well, they have 7 companies ready to use their platform, 4 of which is Korean companies.
They took down their roadmap, because they went and spent resources on strategy and partnerships, rather than the tech, but now we've come to the final stage where it all culminates.
It is still 10x ICO lmao

It's ok bro. We're in this together. I know how you feel.

Attached: feels.jpg (234x216, 6K)

> Well, they have 7 companies ready to use their platform, 4 of which is Korean companies.

muh insurance companies
muh hospitals
muh banks
muh whatever small Korean mom and pop company on some random corner in Seoul somewhere

>They took down their roadmap, because they went and spent resources on strategy and partnerships, rather than the tech, but now we've come to the final stage where it all culminates.

I want to believe but I feel like they took it down because they overpromised and watched as the coin price dumped for months.

Then Min changed his tune to say oh we want to underpromise and overdeliver when he realized doing the opposite was causing the coin to dump

That’s what you get for trusting the Chinese

fuck off retard this is not ven thread

Off the top of my head
Japanese Crypto Fund
Social Media
Digital Marketing Group
Prediction Market
Protocol

They want to focus on inter-chain operability, but it will take a while to get major institutions to build the infrastructure. However, they've started a partnership with the "municipals" in SK to handle citizen data.

They don't give a shit about the price of their coins desu. They went in another direction, compared to what they envisioned, hopefully its bigger and better.

My biggest bag. My 2nd biggest is OCN. I should just neck myself desu.

>Chinese
>being this retarded
sorry user

Well, what about everything else that was promised like ICO platform (I mean, just launching a site doesn't count)

The DEX, IISS? I mean, what the fuck?

Attached: icx ded.jpg (400x400, 118K)

lmao I can always count on you to drop in the daily ICON fud threads with this meme. Care to make some new ones?

They didn't mention anything about that unfortunately, but again, it is because they envisioned one thing from the company (old roadmap), but found a better way to grow their business, which presumably caused a delay on the tech side. I seriously hope they work this out, or I will be very poor

I should really make some fresh ICON memes
I see if I get any good ideas

Attached: ICX goof horse.jpg (598x617, 109K)

twitter.com/CryptoAdmirer/status/1019851676210081792

This you bruh?

That one was lulzy too. Yeah your memes help with the suffering for this past 6 months

I don't use faggot Twitter
Anyway, I guess we got the information from the same place. Kim presented at the BeyondBlocks Conference in Seoul two days ago.

things really got worse for ICX since I made I'd like to make some positive ICON memes but I just can't see anything good happen to it.
the gookening has been going on for months with no end in sight.

not selling tho

Attached: hyperJUST.jpg (1402x528, 268K)

muh bags....

All of their promises are a meme, user. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

I dont care about promises, I want money