Good evening, wagefriend

i hope you feel good about yourself, i really do. you are really close to putting another week of work behind you and enter a well-earned rest of two entire days! next week it's likely you will see your paycheck as well, imagine that huh, spend it however you like but pay your taxes, otherwise i wont see mine!
there really is something wonderful about the phrase "well earned rest", isn't there. "well earned" implies that your rest is granted to you on the mercy of someone else, but i guess that's how it's like to be a wagie, its basically a sub/dom relationship with shekelstein.
while i thoroughly enjoy indulging in femdom doujinshi i cant even begin to fathom what you put yourself through for my sake, paying those taxes so i dont have to work.
oh and i'd like to take this rare moment to remind you not to stay up too late this weekend, so not to be too tired for next week. monday comes so very quickly after all....
finally, what you do is a true act of heroism, sacrificing your 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's so that the pure ones among us don't have to. waking up early 250 days a year and coming home late just as many for the sake of yourself and your friendly neets.
do you feel good about yourself? fulfilled maybe? i for one do and i hope you do too
thanks again for your hard work
t. neet

Attached: 1514897109185.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Well earned doesn't imply that at all, neet. I can see you aren't using your free time to study logic.

Do you need any extra money, or can you make it until your next check arrives?

At least I don't get 250 a month lol.

I actually tried being a NEET and my gibs application got rejected. What do I do for next time? (France)~~~

convert to islam

Based neet poster

i used to dream of being a neet but my neet friend has confirmed its a living hell, he can barely afford his rent let alone food and half the time the council forgets to pay him his neet bux and he has to starve himself and end up in debt to his kike landlord, maybe this is just britbong though

God biz is fucking sad. No wonder you guys trade with emotions

>but pay your taxes, otherwise i wont see mine
that feeling when there's no income tax in Washington State

>no income tax

what the actual fuck

Florida doesn't have either

Nevada doesn't have state income tax either

Do you feel any better about yourself after posting these, or is it just throwing sand into the Grand Canyon?

Get raped.

Attached: 0438u403t.png (600x580, 572K)

lmao
FUCKING BASED

>what is federal income tax

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NEEET GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOAAAAARD YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAAAAY WITH IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAY OF THE ROPE NEET EDITION WILL COME

Attached: 79A5AE97-1DFE-4B05-856A-FBE88FD89DFE.jpg (220x250, 19K)

>not knowing that federal tax does NOT cover NEETs
State tax covers welfare. This is why welfare differs from state-to-state

I'm a neet but you can actually retire in 15 years of wagecucking. I know it's still a lot but you don't need to work until your fifties like you think if you plan accordingly.

Attached: wagecucks hate him.png (486x264, 120K)

>Femdom doujinishi
Good taste, fellow NEET

Attached: 46.png (500x706, 419K)