I have 2 BTC worth of shitcoins right now. Do I follow Charlie Lee's advice and hold atleast 1 BTC...

I have 2 BTC worth of shitcoins right now. Do I follow Charlie Lee's advice and hold atleast 1 BTC, then spend the other half on shitcoin funbags?

Attached: 1430603510312.jpg (481x636, 119K)

no. go all in on confido

no you stupid faggot

sound advice do this there's a reason people talk about the 'comfydo' experience.

Ok

YES hedge some of stack in BTC you fucking noob

Yes. Trust me, you are far less vulnerable to dips
>t. Had 1.2btc in May worth of alts, now 0.68

Yup. Good stuff. Wish I had 2 btc
t. 1btc poorfag

Charlie might be a total faggot but he predicted the bubble pop and has been in crypto way longer than most biztards.

the whole world will run on smart contracts and every smart contract will depend on LINK. The choice here is easy my friend.

THIS!

idiot, please go

ETF

Attached: D77CB7B6-3D5B-4EB5-90BC-34F2C395892C.png (636x657, 47K)

which part is not true? Is it the whole world running on smart contract blockchains? or is it all smart contracts depending on LINK?

The untrue part is your implication that link is a good investment. It's not going to have the best return....

spend both bitcoins on fomo 3d and thank me later

I explained why is a good investment, now you explain why its a bad investment. Or at least explain how my explanation doesnt make it a good investment.

I had 7.2 btc last week now im down to 6 btc. All in alts, should i just go into btc?

The comfydo difference

This

Charlie Lee is only looking out for your best interests, you should take his advice.

Bitcoin is the internet of money and will be to all other coins what gold was. Bitcoin will be money, everything else will be credit.

It's a crappy ERC20 token with a team who doesn't give a fuck. Most ERC20 are just fast money grabs, especially in the bubble last year. So is LINK. Even vitalik said it was overrated at 32mm. Saying that the world will depend on it, because some autists on Jow Forums literally made fake websites to promote a shit token is just absolutly idiotic. You are deluded and can't take a step back to check out the facts, because even in a totally unrelated thread you have to spew your shitty nonsense. Please fuck off.

>inb4 it's an ERC667

He didn't predict the pop, he caused it by dumping his enormous bags and triggering everyone else to do the same

Im a post assblaster newfag so im not just parroting what he said was going to happen. Im going by the fact that The Oracle Problem is real and every single smart contract is in desperate need of an oracle and that ChainLink is LITERALLY the ONLY ones who are working on a Decentralized Oracle because of how difficult and time consuming it is to build.

The only Legit fud that comes from skeleton guy is that he said the smaller problems the oracle solves are not that hard to solve by other means and the big ones he is still skeptical that the oracle will be efficient at it.

Not that it wont work, but that he still doenst know for sure if it will. It is still the only bet because nobody else is competing against them. The coin is not famous because they dont have the need to advertise to the token buyers, its the smart contract creators who are going to make the token moon once mainnet. So they are the ones who they are promoting to. The fact that we know about it is already a gift.

Give it a year, you'll see, i'm not going to put more effort in it.

yeah man whatever. All all say is that LINK is the gasoline that runs the Oracle and once the smart contracts start linking to the oracle they are going to need a LOT of gasoline to run it. They will be the coin buyers who will make it moon.

Peace out.

>funbags
I think you answered your own question frendo

Attached: FUNBags.jpg (879x1020, 98K)