Why is this market so shit for alts

Why is this market so shit for alts.

>BTC pumps 12%
>Alts go up 4% in sats
>BTC drops 1%
>Alts go down 6% in sats

Seriously most of them are already well below ICO prices. When does it fucking end. I'm not even holding any VEN or Scambrosus, just solid alts like ETH, XMR, XLM. What the fuck.

Attached: 1531628010206.png (482x427, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, you just know if BTC shits itself back down to $6300 from here that alts are going to hemorrhage another 20% in sats instantaneously, with no bounce after.

i think alts perform better when btc goes sideways

it wont end, we havent seen the bottom, by now most people realise that those ICOs they invested in wont come back and people sell their shit coins for btc or ether or take the and cash out

bitcoin is only pumping now because of the bagholders taking the L and cashingout to Bitcoin thats itand fromnow on we go downwards to 5k or maybe even lower

Hey dumbfuck did you think the market would correct and just magically pump all hour shitcoins back up again? 99% of these coins are dead because they have no product or use and no one is willing to buy because surprise they just got rekt. You get rich quick fags should take some time to learn about actual investing.

time to sell alts was yesterday or early today. now alts bleed like motherfuckers to a lower low. imagine if fucking BTC drops again.. then you can have alts 20% cheaper than before in the next cycle

Fuck u faggot I don’t like your tone

>caring about sats
Lol

1 Doge = 1 Doge when will they learn

>when does it end?
Extrapolate the end result of that trend

Mate the market is not bad for alts at all. BTC is consistently losing marketshare long term. coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage

>Why is this market so shit for alts

Because the only thing you should be holding is BTC.

How many alts are there, fren? How many are useless and going to be replaced by the next wave of pump and dumps?

I'd like to see that motherfucker say that to your face!

because alts are worthless. only an idiot would buy them.

Why are grouping everything else under the term of "alts"?

XMR is not in the same category as DGB

Same happened last year. I don't know why. This will all change with a proper bull market, none of this 2 day pump stuff.

unfortunately this is how retarded the market is. The fact that XMR is just another "alt" is embarrassing

This guy is 100 percent right. This market was just a huge pump and dump throughout 2017 with all these shitcoins.

Note how often a coin would go parabolic and come back down. After a main stream hysteria in late 2017 every coin went parabolic, then the huge dump.

Point is. Now is the time to actually take time and invest in coins that will have a use. And be patient and HODL

The market is so retarded that I can accumulate cheap LINK