I hate to admit it, but boomers are right

I hate to admit it, but boomers are right.

Humanity needs governments, needs regulations, otherwise one day we are going to have a big disaster, involving some autistic billonaire NEET with enough Bitcoins to fund a nuclear attack, which will lead to governments being paranoid of each other, which will lead to WW3, then we are all fucked.

Without enforced rules, regulation, and control of the flow of the money, autistic incels like Elliot Rodger could get ahold of too much power. What would have ER done if he had 100k BTC? Think about it, some random NEETS holding a bunch of BTC are going to become billionaires within 5 to 10 years. Chances are some of them are fucked up in the head, emotionally inmature, just like Elliot Rodger, and these autistic incels have fantasies of "going out with a bang". These fucktards need to be stopped. You are giving too much power to the wrong people. Emotionally inmature morons with no sense of responsability.
Governments aren't perfect but then again nothing is. Someone will always have a monopoly, unfortunately (unless humanity as a whole starts cooperating with the limited resources we have, which I doubt), and I would rather have a more or less non-authoritarian government like the US calling the shots, rather than some completely derranged Bitcoin moguls with enough power to nuke NYC anonymously. Think about it There's no fucking benefit in anonymous money all things considered.
Bitcoin may be the mark of the Beast after all. I don't see anything positive on the big picture. The cons defeat the pros.

Attached: some boomer.jpg (679x425, 68K)

sage leftist psyop.

Good post, except the last part. BTC will thrive exactly because it gives so many possibilities. Will the long-term outcome be good? Maybe not, but honestly, on a personal level the risk/reward ratio is just too good to not invest

draw and quarter him

Crypto retards don't understand that in order to survive you HAVE to play the government game. Libertarian types are retarded children that chimp out when adults put boundaries around them.

>You are giving too much power to the wrong people.

You realize Vladimir fucking Putin is one of the richest and most powerful people on the planet? The power is already in bad hands.

SOMEONE PLEASE NUKE MURICA TO OBLIVION!

when?

Attached: off with their heads.png (954x356, 45K)

This
KYS low IQ slave

Boomers are right? Boomers already cashed in and out. This was a boomers rally. Theyre done. Theres nothing left for zoomers to gain

autistic leftie SA GE

>you HAVE to play the government game
Only because most governments have a monopoly on force. Libertarian crypto-states are the future, balkanization of the world NOW.

see file name

Attached: this right fucking now.jpg (900x617, 98K)

seriously what's everyone waiting for?

Attached: what's the hold up.jpg (994x546, 226K)

If you are not living under a government, eventually you will be conquered and living under some other government. You can't change human nature.

Attached: kek.png (1225x698, 461K)

WW3 is bit of an extreme example when an unregulated financial market is already bad enough.

It depends on the government, if they can predict everything correctly they should rule with an iron fist but that's very unlikely. Most governments we've seen so far were pretty incompetent. Most problems of society were caused by governments for that matter.

Not if you have a private defense insurance policy with a state sized private military.

Sure, atleast until it becomes unbearable to live under that government and a large portion of the population goes full McVeigh, theres a violent revolution, and a new, bearable government is created. Rinse and repeat.

A government can't do shit if they can't pay the people with the guns, you can't take my gold by force but you can't take my bitcoin, if you can't take my bitcoin you can't pay the people with the guns.

Governing a mass of people with different opinions is hard, what do you expect? You can't satisfy everyone

Or they can just take your shit and rape your wife at gunpoint, it's not like they have somebody above them to pay consequences to

You just reinforce my point

Great, so now your government collapses and you get subjugated by another government who pays their subjects.

If Elliot had 100k BTC, he might of got his dick sucked

this guy needs to be executed

Your point is stupid, its basically, "hurrdurr libertarians are dumb because a bigger government will conquer you lmao". So we should never strive for something better, got it. If the USA gets balkanized I am sure some states will be a lot more libertarian than others, say New Hampshire, and hopefully they will dominate other states through their superior economic policy. Either way its gonna be a fun ride.

shoo shoo jew
ban jewish posters please

My argument is nested in reality and in the fact that you can't change human nature. People naturally seek leadership and compete with each other for resources, this inevitably ends up in some form of hierarchy (government). Your argument is retarded, you basically think everyone will just accept your world view and live by it. Your utopian paradise will never happen, sorry.

>Your utopian paradise will never happen, sorry.
When it does you can fuck off cause we'll be full. ;-)

yes let's keep having governments that print money for themselves and take away from us. Why do you think we aren't on the gold standard anymore?

Truth I see is that literally anyone could turn around and stab you at any moment, weather they were rich from bitcoin or not. Retards don't need money to fuck shit up. And I can't see anyone who's in possession of a fucking nuke, selling that shit with a how to guide to some random sperg off the street, Can you?

truly spoken like a wagecuck who missed the boat.

The only reason for them to subjugate me is to get my money, if they can't take my money they're paying to subjugate me and don't get anything in return, not even the money to pay to the people that would subjugate me.

>narcissistic fucktard Trump threatening with "fire and flamers" is any bether

Every empire has fallen faggot. You have to know when to tweak certain things to survive.

It goes in all fields

nice book OP.
Mods, move this thread to /lit/ please.

Agreed. A strong government is the foundation of all true civilisation, and is what provides the environment for business to operate in the first place. National borders ensure the workers don't get priced out by pajeets willing to live in a sewer on $1 per day, and by not needing to support an ever increasing dysgenic underclass of low IQ criminals the citizens as a whole can prosper. Business is important, but not at the expense of the nation and race.

Attached: 1524694906815.png (680x757, 44K)

Attached: DibgJy4VsAAy4WH.jpg (1088x1200, 75K)