ARTHUR HAYES ON CNBC

>No I don't think we've seen the worst. I expect us to possibly revisit 5k.

SELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELLSELL SELL SELL

Attached: Capture.jpg (1345x861, 123K)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cnbc is always wrong
so buy buy buy?

he said 9k first

How the fuck are we gonna get to 50k if we go to 5k in like two weeks. He is saying BTC will go from 5k to 50k in less than 3-4 months.

The biggest most slowest and greatest asset class to go 10x in less than a quarter of a year.

I dont think that will ever happen lmao

>pls sell into my buys at 5k

dump to 5k right before btc etf approval. screen cap this faggot.

Lmao BTC goes to 5k right before ETF approval and then ETF approval pump BTC from 5k to 5k in the span of 4 months.

This will totally happen lmao

Wtf why does he look so old?

>please short so i can liquidate you

sorry newfag, i didnt realize you joined this year. any bizlet would know from last year we went from 7k to 20k in a matter of 14 days just on BTC futures. go back to plebbit faggot.

ETF is gonna get delayed. They can keep on delaying it until feb 2019, which they will do, because the price index for the ETF hasn’t even been made yet, and also because they have historically always delayed their decision as until they can no longer do so.

>Bitmex CEO
Exactly my thoughts

He can unironically take us to 5k if he wanted

sums up the game.

Normies and boomers can short btc right now

Time to liquidate them

They always ask him to speculate. He never wants to.

I think he just throws out a number because they basically force him to. Plus revisiting $5k is a safe thing to say, a lot safer than "No I think we'll moon to $20k in the next 4 months"

Attached: 1521516251481.jpg (621x800, 203K)

>please trade
ftfy

>cnbc say sell
>he thinks this is a sell signal
fucking normie, go away

SSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Please normie stay with us, without your money i cant pay my ccs or bang hookers

always do the opposite of what CNBC says

JUST

> Trusting a black guy with your money
Not even once

lol bullish af

he is black

oh thank goodness, no fud from cnbc i was started to get worried maybe it would fall

CNBC SAYS SELL
BULL RUN CONFIRMED
BUY BUY

checked

cnbc is a terrific inverse indicator

>ctrl+F niggers
>0 results
What the actual fuck has happened to Jow Forums?
Also
>trusting cnbc
>trusting a nigger
Good luck making it

>convinces people to short
>liquidates them

Attached: rich nigga.jpg (500x310, 25K)

Fuck you.

Dealing with the devil will rot you from the inside out.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwtop.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2FPeople-Rockefeller.jpeg&f=1.jpg (1836x2640, 1.45M)

Bitcoin tends to rally extremely quickly. Even when mainstream meadia didn't cover it, bitcoin had very quick rallies. Now that people have their eye on it, you can be damn sure it'll skyrocket the second there's bullish sentiment, i.e. an ETF is announced.

what a legend

they have to make a decision next month

Checked and just bought 100k