REQ Coinbase announcement Friday

Around this time tomorrow some of you will be millionaires.

Not even that guy with 13 million REQ will be able to keep the price down this time.

Full list of coins being announced tomorrow:

MKR Maker
NMR Numeraire
OMG OmiseGo
REQ Request Network
SNT Status
WETH Wrapped Ether

This really is your last chance to get in!

Attached: Coinbase-920x518.png (920x518, 200K)

you are so deluded, it honestly isnt even funny. its just sad

No ones going to buy your bags user.

1/10 larp, user.

yeah right desu, it's the time of the week again.

ALWAYS at thursday you have several dudes of your shitty p&d bringing fake news. Hoping you can increase your stack with 2 % more.

JUST kys

Why would they list the paradex coins tomorrow?
Why would they lock themselves in to only paradex coins when they could list literally any erc20 just as easily? Its not like they have inventory mate, buying paradex doesnt mean listing those coins.
Especially when, for example, NMR is a total shitcoin.

When Coinbase announces they are listing shitcoins like NMR and REQ, it will give all the other shitcoins HOPE! It will get this show on the road again.

Attached: paypal.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Funny thing is faggot OP forgot updates are now on Tuesday. Next one on the 24th

Attached: q6fw7C0.gif (500x281, 1022K)

He's saying Coinbase will announce those coins
It won't be an announcement from the req team, retard
It makes some sense
Those coins are the paradex coins
And coinbase made an announcement last Friday if I remover correctly

Unless Coinbase makes the announcement and not REQ, ya cunt

Coinbase made of post of coins it was exploring on the ERC-20 side. REQ was not one of them. Fucking retards.

Exploring does not mean adding you fucking brainlet.

Wow 6 whole listings. Really activates the almonds.

REQ is getting delisted from Binance soon. This is your only warning.

Attached: 1479864716845.png (744x714, 1.45M)

yeah delisting coin with 50million volume pajeet nt

I can't tell if these posts are serious or just bait

nice bags faggot, i bet you missed the ZIL ico after i was shilling in december

i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 38 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 10 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #148 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

i refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

This will be tight

Hey guys pump my bags real quick

Lol no need to if Coinbase pumps our bags faggot

>WETH Wrapped Ether

>the reqlet is lying again

pretty sure this guy is a reverse FUDster with he absurd claims he makes every week

Attached: 1526695842803.jpg (1080x1164, 300K)

>WETH

Attached: 6DAC1D14-EE98-4DF1-BB36-59EB8F5144B3.jpg (229x220, 17K)

>omisego
no working product. no-go
>Maker
good candidate
>req
at least has some functionality. no hard plans for POS (yet), so lower chance to be considered a security. might make it.
>weth
do you have autism? I just realized your whole post was a joke. It's not funny though.

None of those coins were listed in their tweet. Half of them are absolute shitcoins. Yea, I don't think so.

Cringe pic

Oh it's the ones you listed, huh? Funny, I thought next list would be ETC, partially because I had a hunch a bit ago but mostly because they literally announced it. Thanks OP, I sure dont want to be stuck with these bags!