BAT and COINBASE are both at an event tonight at 6pm

I wonder if they'll add BAT to coinbase tonight, I mean why else would they be in the same room right?

Attached: Basic-Attention-Token.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

price has dropped like 5% today, so this whole thing is a little inauspicious.

Could be whales lowering price for buy ins.

To laugh as the mega whale dumps all over us

Attached: 1498460944544.jpg (676x512, 73K)

Insider here. Let me put it this way, this “meeting” is Coinbases way of formally rejecting BAT. Sell while you can.

If BAT gets listed on coinbase his stack will be gone pretty quick. Thats if he decides to sell it all.

Attached: comfybat.png (409x409, 174K)

i definitely trust this person, the fact that he's anonymous and on an image message board really makes me feel secure.

The only thing inside here is your bfs aids ridden cock in your ass.

Insider here. Let me put it this way, this “meeting” is Coinbases way of formally accepting BAT. Sell while you can so i can buy cheap

Now thats more like it.

Attached: 1524889058134.jpg (1200x1434, 164K)

Guys, something might happen tonight, should buy some just to make sure.

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 15D95E13-F1D4-42C0-B418-3361DB0653B7.jpg (1431x899, 463K)

They said that they are adding ETC before anything else. If you are smart you buying rn

BAT is a lock for Coinbase and is currently experiencing a juicy dip, so you should buy some anyway. That being said it is unlikely anything happens tonight

They say a lot of things, I could see them listing BAT before ETC.

Soon user, this fall is going to be glorious. You'll be thanking Jesus regularly.

how long do I have?

How much to make it? I have 20k BAT.

Coinbase moon will be huge but I think just as large is going to be when they finally release v1 browser paid ads within the next 3 months. Also supposedly they have some huge partnerships and plan on advertising to normies on tv. So probably less than 3 months if not end of next month.

Most people don't have enough to make it on one coin, just plan on piggy backing off the huge BAT moon into something else and hope for another huge moon, do that a couple times and you never have to work for shekelstein again.

I'll probably stick with something safe like eth or bitcoin then.

You should have a decent little stack of all 5 of the coins the coinbase mentioned. 2 or 3 will certainly be added and will moon. Also, coinbase will not be listing shit projects. Unlike chink exchanges.

Attached: bat.png (512x512, 156K)

And it keeps falling

LISTEN UP
Before BAT gets listed, we will see a huge spike
due to insider trading jewz

Attached: bnnm.png (800x800, 223K)

I've lost a entire bitcoin on this shit

Did you sell you fucking retard? If you you deserve it. You should probably kill yourself.

If piggybacking off the BAT moon is your plan; gain insights into what Coinbase is plannig and how Brave is going to help them achieve it. The first half this year Coinbase stated they want to see ERC20 use become mainstream and increased their operating capacity tenfold. Brave Browser is going to be the vehicle that will help them achieve this, there will be more crypto involved with the browser than getting paid to watch ads. I'll break it down for you:
>Ethereum wallet will soon be integrated in Brave with dAPPs compatibility.
>Credit/Debit card purchases of BAT (and possibly ETH) will become available in Brave; Coinbase will broker these purchases.
>Brendan Eich made mention in a tweet that a dAPPs marketplace is in development for Brave.
>When Brave ads launch BAT tokens will be available to earn for the masses
>Once enough people have BAT, the websites they visit will want them.
>Websites will set up paywalls for content, and charge BAT or other ETH products.
>Easiest way to make such an exchange will be through a combination of dAPPs and 0x's exchange protocols; where a 'pass' for the content is put into your ETH wallet once payment has been made.

The way commerce happens online is about to change. If you want to make profits follow the adoption trail.

Attached: 773893.png (796x462, 184K)

I haven't, but my hope is gone

Insider here. Let me put it this way, this "meeting" is actually a giant orgy paid for by BAT. Buy lube while you still can.

Attached: moot-activate-it.jpg (379x298, 80K)

you can't be serious right? You are aware that the entire market took a shit yes? It could have been any crypto and you would have gotten fucked.

I just wanted you to reassure me , darling

Yep, and BAT is both cheap (in terms of market cap and for normies) and very likely to be added due to the long trail of Twitter evidence.

The way I see it, BAT going back to a dollar is all but a certainty. It can do so either due to BTC mooning, Coinbase listing, or by it's own merits. An all but assured 3x at todays prices.

The only way it doesn't is if BTC falls to some ridiculous price of $1000 per. That or some Mt.Gox level event happening.

i am here

Um, no.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 7.33.07 PM.png (1588x824, 207K)

what do you mean by that?

Wait, are you the same pink whale I remember?

Attached: 1507282622004.jpg (499x499, 44K)