If elves existed, how would they be treated in your country, indigenous and non indigenous

If elves existed, how would they be treated in your country, indigenous and non indigenous

Attached: B09BE600-C0D2-4857-A507-AC35281D6C50.jpg (500x251, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfUuHuUK_sk
youtube.com/watch?v=h4cnEknD028
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankish_language
youtube.com/watch?v=IU-Vr6_4xoI
youtube.com/watch?v=9oBhVKIG05E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'd have their own region and language. It would be an irrelevant shithole. And they'd have to switch to Dutch whenever they talk to someone. They would never appear on television, unless they participate in an olympic sport.

Let's be real, they're Asians

They would be used as sex slaves, solely for breeding

That's how we treat all minority regions in the Netherlands lol. Frisians, Limburgers, Tukkers, those papiamento speakers on our Islands..

youtube.com/watch?v=TfUuHuUK_sk

Considering elves are usually very xenophobic they would just live in a forest, be productive, pay taxes and leave all humans be. Wish turks would be like elves.

Exiled to Comino.

Frisians are secretly elves

youtube.com/watch?v=h4cnEknD028

We'd call them non-white and try to send them back

Are you seriously comparing spics and niggers to tolkien elves? Who are described as nearly perfect beings that strive for order and perfection?

>live in a forest
>pay taxes
This is your mind on hundreds of years of accumulated farming serf DNA.

Well you want them to live there for free? Like that they would at least pay to the government like everybody else does.

>This is your mind on hundreds of years of accumulated farming serf DNA.

2nd from left has bug eyes mixture thus mixed.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-27-18-18-53.png (720x1280, 1.07M)

Their culture would be destroyed and replaced with communism and alcoholism.

Well I don't know how its in greece but even if you live in the middle of the forest you're forced to pay certain taxes.
You would probably pay much less but you still gotta pay something.
Well and I mean why should we bother in such a case? They pay their taxes and we finance our roads with those taxes even if they don't use said roads.

When the Netherlands was part of the Roman empire we simply killed all tax collectors. Eventually they gave up.

Well did russia lost all of its culture during soviet times?

Why are you talking for all krauts? Speak only for yourself you worthless piece of shit, just like I only speak for myself. Your kind exists here too.

good

No you didn't, romans held you by the balls and forced you to pay taxes and scandinavians occasionally cruised over your coasts if they fancy some dutch nuns.

>They retained the honour of the ancient association with the Romans, not required to pay tribute or taxes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)

You know why that was? Because we killed them.

Like our dear brothers since superior red magic will twist them into orcs just in a few generations.

What do you mean? You are not paying any taxes or what? The government does need its taxes and its not completely bad that they get those taxes. You get plenty of luxuries that you otherwise wouldn't have. So what's your problem?

Brown PIPO would instantly demand that the Elves take care of them, and that the reason brown people are mentally retarded parasites is solely because of Elvish racism.

Attached: retard.png (645x773, 239K)

If you are trolling let me know you are really good at it because I really want to stab you in the liver right now. Also no I dont pay any taxes.

as long as they don't speak their gibberish we'd let them live in their fancy ways

For some time maybe, but that didn't stop the romans to turn it into a giant mall anyway.

like south tyrol

After we were part of them for centuries, we eventually invaded them, as the Salian Franks. And conquered Gaul.

That means you're self sufficient but I mean even then you'd have to pay the government to do your your trade, whatever that may be, anyway.
I don't really get why you get so butthurt over taxes though. I mean police, firefighters, roads, ambulances, bureaucracy that's taken care of for you that's all thanks to taxes.
Its bad of course if the country has too high taxes or wastes it on stupid nonsense. But taxes themselves are not necessarily bad.

REMOVE TREEHUGGERS

That is a fairly liberal view on that I must say. You do realize that those tribes are fairly difficult to track after and salian franks might have been completely different from the Batavi?

Attached: 1552844266720.jpg (434x470, 17K)

int please tell me that not all krauts are like this. I wanna backpack in black forest and stabbing a kraut out of impulse will make me an outlaw.

Okay then tell me where I'm wrong. Enlighten me.

Finish people are white in brazil.

On the other hand in this world people like this kraut here created, being an outlaw means having dignity so Im gonna stab a person like him anyways.

everyone is white in brazil

well Poles are like orcs. Our capital city is literally called Warsaw.

Elves would be sex slaves and eaten alive or whatever orcs do with elves.

Your serf DNA literally cant comprehend my perspective. Its impossible.

They didn't exist in the same time period. But they both lived in the same area, which is where I live now. But you're right that tribes did migrate and mix a lot.

>Within the Roman empire, Germanic tribes had lived in the river deltas now in the Netherlands long before the names "Frank" or "Salii" appeared. The most important are known to history as the Batavi, a name based on the older name of the island they lived on, which is where we first find the Salians living.
So they could be the same. But
>They were reported by Tacitus to be immigrants from the Chatti.
They could also be saxons. Just like many people in the Netherlands today.

Okay if you make it so far to reach me I'm going to call the cops on you who are forced to shoot you if you attack me since I'm a german citizen and those cops are paid through taxes.
Even if you manage to stab me they are going to call me an ambulance, also I don't have to pay anything for that besides taxes, I get free treatment and can just waltz out like nothing ever happened.

But it still stands that you were ruled for quite some time by them and then by franks who were arguably not much better.

I dunno you live in a dark hole that you drilled yourself in with your bare hands?

Why do Germoids get so butthurt and take everything soo serious here?

In my mind there are some krauts somewhere out there shaking their heads in shame after reading what you write so its ok. Just remember that if you kill yourself you will make this world a better place.

We were the Franks user.

The "Franks" is not a term you can use easily in that sense. Karl the great was born around germany for example and usually everybody in that area can be considered to be a "frank."
Meaning germany, netherlands, france, belgium mostly. So even if your theory is true and those tribes were "dutch" franks so to speak they weren't necessarily the main population or the conquerors in that sense.
k

Attached: 0600.gif (600x475, 33K)

No, they literally spoke old Dutch.

Attached: Les_Francs_entre_400_et_440.png (1024x762, 297K)

No they didn't and the map you posted also indicates that they migrated from the east to the west.

>Between the 5th and 9th centuries, the languages spoken by the Salian Franks in Belgium and the Netherlands evolved into Old Dutch (Old Low Franconian), while in Picardy and Île-de-France it was eventually outnumbered and replaced by Old French (the last stage of Latin in its evolution into French) as the dominant language.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankish_language

If the Franks were from the Netherlands, then why is there a part of Bavaria named "Franconia"?

There were multiple tribes.

Attached: Carte_des_peuples_francs_(IIIe_siècle).png (747x768, 157K)

Ours is known for conquering France. But the Frankish empire was a lot larger than that of course. The German ones conquered other parts of Europe as well.

And the Merovingian Kings were also Salians.

Of course.

Attached: 15537181295880.jpg (2048x2048, 1.33M)

we already have the welsh
they're pretty similar

Those were settlers relatively late in the 6th century. Pic related is the original frankish kingdom, if one nation could take credit for the Franks it would be Belgium but either way it's retarded
The only known piece of frankish text (some poem) is closest to old high German

Attached: Frankish_homeland.jpg (681x523, 225K)

>It has been suggested that Merovech refers to the Dutch river Merwede,[2] once called Merwe or Merowe. Although this river was historically a main subsidiary of the Rhine, in modern times it is a tributary of the Rhine-Meuse-Scheldt delta, the area where, according to Roman historians, the Salian Franks once dwelled.

ahem
the closest language to frankish is mosellan, which is middle german, which no living country can claim, except luxembourg

Actually, no one knows exactly where Charlemagne was born. We only know where he died.

Our dialect (moselle franconian) is literally the same as luxembourgisch, its not a real language just because they have some french loanwoards desu

Royals in Europe have blue blood, because they say that Merovech was conceived by a his mom who had done it with a sea monster.

But something that's not on Wikipedia is that in people in that area of the Netherlands where he was supposed to be from people used to worship Nehalennia. Which was to goddess of agriculture, but here worshipped as the goddess of fertility and the sea.

Are you retarded?
I used to live in Trier, now I live in Koblenz and I heard a lot of Luxembourgish tourists (and also went there myself).
Luxembourgish is literally unintelligible.

Schreib mo in deinem Dialekt, ich verstehn die Leut do perfekt. Immer wenn ich do riwwa tanke fahre schwetz ich eenfach im dialekt un noch nie hat jemand was gesaht

>that flag
checks out

Old dutch, french, german are loose terms of vastly different languages not to mention that many of these language don't resemble our modern language at all. A german from the general area he lives in probably will not be able to understand a german that lived there in the past.
But that citation also proved what I said that it was not those franks in particular that ruled over the frankish kingdom. Or that it was those franks that conquered all of gaul.
But it is kinda amusing how you try to take credit for that while being such a small country in comparison to france or germany.
During a time full of different tribes that lived around the river? Including german and french ones?

>Schreib mo in deinem Dialekt,
youtube.com/watch?v=IU-Vr6_4xoI

Our gods later merged with Roman gods. So Nehalennia became Neptune. Our main god became Hercules, who also happened to be Thor..

youtube.com/watch?v=9oBhVKIG05E
was verstehst du hier nicht außer die französischen Worte? Hört sich halt exakt so an wie hier (Perl). Hab auch mal ne Zeit in Trier gewohnt aber hab nicht viele Leute getroffen die im Dialekt reden.

>But it is kinda amusing how you try to take credit for that while being such a small country in comparison to france or germany.
Small in size, but we're big in actions. Even today.

FACT Elves were modeled afer arabs. Look at their writing, architecture, swords, etc.

They would have their own quarter around a synagogue in Antwerp, wear funny clothes and try to act normal in front of other people but always come off as foreign, weird and suspicious
Everyone would pretend to be ok with them but secretly despise them for their elitism, exclusiveness of their community and their wealth

The Batavians were served as elite guard of the emperor. And they served as cavalry against barbarians (British). They were hardened by war and generals that served in the roman ranks.

Is it really a surprise that the people here knew how to fight Romans? They knew them in and out. We knew every tactic.

elvis is not dead

-were

Big in action when it was the netherlands. But in that case you can't really put them into the same pot as "franks" that would be too much of a stretch, especially since they migrated from somewhere else and I doubt that those franks in particular thought themselves as dutch. So the kingdom of the franks can still be considered a foreign power, especially considering that most of it were french.

WHAT!?
Explain... lol
(Please don't be rude).

All the Karas would swoop on them like an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT buffet!

Attached: thor receives a giant twizzler.gif (257x199, 1024K)

>I doubt that those franks in particular thought themselves as dutch
The concept of a Netherlands didn't exist until the 1500's.
It were just tribes. And later small states. That united in war. But they were still from here.

I'm afraid you've kinda doubled down too much into your own history and interpreted it whatever suits your opinion. Making them look much stronger than they actually were, if those can be considered dutch in the first place that is.
I mean technically if we go this road we would also need to ask the question wether the netherlands can be considered their own people or if they are just germans in denial. But that would also not be correct even if there is some prove of migration taking place.

You don't know that. Because there was too much going on in those times, that you can really tell with pinpoint accuracy that these were your people. More so since the netherlands were for a long time part of other kingdoms.
You also lack the landmasses of germany or france to make such assumptions.

Bativians were pretty strong, they made up almost 5% of the roman army while being 0,05% of the population of the roman empire. But the Franks had very little to do with the Netherlands

Shut the fuck up faggots and pay attention to my very insightful analogy between elves and jews

So where the vandals and other germanic tribes later on, your point?

Im just saying Batavians were one of the stronger germanic tribes (just like the vandals) and also the only one that was exclusive to what is now Netherlands so they almost certainly played a role in their ethnogenesis

Yea together with a few other 100 tribes. Including romans and french franks.

>french franks.
??
I would say after other tribes had been absorbed by bigger tribes (Frisians and Saxons in their case) its less than 10 overall

A bit silly to say the Franks had little to do with the Netherlands, when their beginnings all took place here.

Just read up on them and check out the locations.
The same areas where the batavians lived. Both the Batians and the Salian franks lived west of the Chamavi, who lived in the east of the Netherlands. Near the Frisians.Around the Dutch parts of the Rhine, Maas and Schelde. Also in Roman area, as they were historically tied with the romans.

>Batians
Batavians

well they originally lived East of the rhine and only a small part of them were moved to Toxandria by the romans to act as foederati

It's a fact that both the Batavians and the early Salian Franks were Dutch. And that they lived here.

Although it's unknown what happened to the Batavians. It's unknown if they are the same people. And the Salian Franks moved to Belgium, but nobody knows what remained.

Even the Frisians today are said to be a different people as the Frisians two millennia ago. Despite having the same name.

They would live in a small town trying to keep they culture as much as they can like the italians and germans.

Still, slowly but steadly the progress and tranquility they bring would be eroded by and influx of ppl of "not so pale complexion" that would demand special treatment for being a minority.

Once their demands are meet, they ask for more which brings even more of them to the small town until they are the majority.

In the end the elves are overwhelmed and either migrate, star living in gated communities or mix with said ppl.

The saxons had chased the salian franks out of Germany. So they moved to the same region of the Batavians. Where they both merged into one tribe, the Salian franks.

They were chased out of the Netherlands by Saxons but were originally moved there by the romans

Doesn't change the fact that they weren't dutch but celtic or german tribes.
I mean I could also tell of the great victories of the holy roman empire but y'know, that empire was so diverse calling it strictly german would be a stretch.
More so when we talk about roman times where they all mixed with all kinds of other tribes and romans of course and you want to tell me that this singular tribe evolved into the salian franks that migrated from around germany, that mixed with all kinds of other people as the frankish kingdom was rising, which also led to more mixing which was bad news since those original franks were probably fewer in numbers... and you want to point to a map and say "those right there" were dutch back then? Seems kinda desperate don't you think?

They would probably fly to space already, and ruled country.

Attached: Macha.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Tolkien specifically meant for them to represent west europeans though
what makes you say they have similarity with asians?