Low budget business

What side hustle/ small business can I start with 2000 dollars?

Attached: $.jpg (1280x853, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/b/Tools-Workwear-Safety-Gear-Equipment-Safety-Gear-Knee-Pads/N-5yc1vZc220
youtu.be/SCpgKvZB_VQ?t=15m1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

homedepot.com/b/Tools-Workwear-Safety-Gear-Equipment-Safety-Gear-Knee-Pads/N-5yc1vZc220

Landscaping, it's very easy

Already got those

bump, interested

Thinking of starting a small business making organic house hold products like soap and candles.

youtu.be/SCpgKvZB_VQ?t=15m1s

an amazon competitor

Right now I'm learning how Amazon FBA works. Tried Ebay arbitrage but the fees and shipping charges are too high

Looked into this, unless you got cheap connections the chinks have this covered. Buying bulk shit wax/wicks/jars/labels on ebay/amazon leaves so little room for profit let alone moving enough product to go full time, you'll want to slit your wrists.

You can market it better, look at some successful Kickstarters for inspiration. A nice video and a website maybe.

there was a guy who sold 3d printed spacex rocket models that he painted.
cant remember how much he sold but in the hundreds i think

Honestly in Cali how realistic is it to be able to compete with Mexicans who do this.

Nice, This gave me some ideas

I suggest using your remaining money scheduling, route planning and accounting software. Efficient service delivery will put you ahead of the competition, while decreasing fuel and maintenance costs. Accounting software will keep you from paying to suck uncle sam's dick.

Can you recommend any ?

budget unlicensed massage therapist

you're late the party. even you manage to white label a product that sells either amazon or another 3rd party seller will steal your source and undercut you.

ive also been thinking abount making metal casted things, by using 3d prints as kind of molds.
but seems difficult to get right

I'd need to know a little more about your business.
Burger?
Geographical size of proposed business area?
Amount of services rendered per day?
Method of transport?

You might be on to something with CNC/3D Printers and lasers. Just gotta figure out what to do. Kickstarters are definitely a good market. The idea of a mini automated factory appeals to me.

Considering a soft drink and water distribution business, maybe even contracting a bottling company for a low count production. Im in NYC. Considering Uhauls for transport

Attached: Consent.jpg (300x263, 18K)

a pakeet potty training service to potty train pakeets and clean up the streets by potty training pakeets. make mumbai great again sir.

Buy and sell Gift cards. Easy and you can start with 2k $

How are you supposed to make profit off of that? You buy gift cards for 20$ and sell them for 20$ again? I dont get it.

Tough business, whales have a stranglehold on the market. Do you have any type of outside sales/account management experience? U-haul delivery sounds like a cost saver but product placement and display real estate is such a vital piece of that business that someone needs to visit and shill for the good spots.

radon testing. you can buy test kits online for $10. Sell the service on fb for $100. Radon causes cancer and can be found in the basement of 30% of homes .sell the fear.

well i cant find any diet non-aspartame soft drinks anywhere, except for the boomer beverage.
ingredients are simple too, just replace aspartame with sucralose.

>sell the fear
good idea.

Attached: liberty.jpg (703x685, 151K)

i liv in a contry with free health care you can walk in a health center and get aids test and make an appointment and get a cancer scan

> BUT I SEE these people spent alot on money on advertising and fear mongering to sell this trash and they making bank now it took about 5 years for it to fully set in

Attached: bvhfg.jpg (266x190, 10K)

2k? u nigga rich, son, go and buy two zips of blow and put ur hood on blast

Sounds like a good niche, just know that 90% of your day will be spent shilling pajeets for the quality rack space in the cooler. Also, dependent on the scale you're wanting to launch this at 2k is really nothing at all.

Lmao you are offering USD so obviously the original seller takes a massive hit. Its like someone trying to sell you their food stamps for 50% of its value in USD. You then resell the gift cards and maybe even give a slight discount but your margins would suck and it would be hassle for no money. Lol

Buy 2k USD of weed in bulk, resell over two weeks to a month for 4k USD(or have the most of it be already reserved for a few clients, use them to get references for more). Use the 4k for other shit. You can do this once a year and be relatively safe.
If already legal, shame.

> (OP)
>Thinking of starting a small business making organic house hold products like soap and candles.

Made from Jews?