Which country's women makes the best mothers?

Which country's women makes the best mothers?
> for me, i dream of having a slav waifu

Attached: passable56.webm (1000x563, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIUeWtvGEAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not Russia

Most mothers are decent. Better question is who makes the worst mother's, I say whores of any country

i cant believe nyasharisha posted her tits

italy

sauce?

Why? Russian women are so down to earth and cute at same time.

Really?

Attached: ew2.webm (640x1136, 1.66M)

slav women have no tits unless they're p*lish so no thanks

yes i was shocked. I was high last week and my friend gave me his iphone and i checked instagram. She posted her tits and covered her nips

What's wrong with Russian mothers?

She will divorce you and abort your kid

Literally who?

Do you have to pay alimony in Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=VIUeWtvGEAY

Yes

I want to snap her neck

Wow... Into the trash can it goes

what the fuck is she saying? i cant understand russian

Finland

Why? To get that sweet baby package or do you feel like they'd make good mothers? Either way, good for you since pur birthrate is too low, apparently.

How does one get a finnish gf?

Explain to me user would they make good mothers

You haven't dated a slav woman (fotb) have you?

No tell me about it.

Fairly easily, if you're average or above. Finnish women are (according to some) really easy. Though I couldn't say, I have too little experience of women outside of Finland.
I honestly don't know how they stack up compared to mothers from other countries. What I do know is that being a mother (or a parent in general) in Finland is pretty sweet.

what if i am below average

talk to 100 girls and 1 might like you

Well pretty much this also if you're below average in the looks, try to better other aspects about you. Personality and such. In other words, if you're below average, try not to be lol. It's all you can do really

>passable56.webm
>passable
so it is a male?

"I decided to make a video of my typical day. follow me on twitter/twitch and give this video a thumbs up."
that's pretty much it.

I'm thinking of travelling there a few years down the line user what tips do you have for dates

Attached: 8gNVary.png (680x579, 121K)

Poland

I haven't been to a lot of dates and I've almost known the people (personally) beforehand, so I can't give very good tips. I guess try to relax and not stress too much. And don't go to movies for early dates, that's a terrible idea.