What percentage of people on Jow Forums do you think have multiple journals full of creative ideas (profitable ones)?

What percentage of people on Jow Forums do you think have multiple journals full of creative ideas (profitable ones)?
They can be stories, character concepts, videogame mechanics, business ideas, etc...
How do I profit off of user's journals?

Attached: 1515853804890.png (720x672, 401K)

me does kek
those all ideas and stuff are probably shit & mostly guro stories

Will you ever post your journal user?
I think Jow Forums should have a journal swap someday where we all send each other our journals (through encrypted message) so we can become a hive mind.

I mainly have website ideas and different businesses laid out. Ive been more successful suppressing my need to create different projects and focusing on fewer ones so the ideas just rest for now.

this plz

I have one, but it's in Chinese.

I have a massive design document for a game I want to make, but I don't have the money to develop it.

Attached: 1520824443343.png (948x527, 480K)

Ideas mean nothing if you cant act on them. As it turns out most profitable ideas have already been thunk up and the ones that haven't aren't easy to implement.

0%

noone successful resides here.

This is what I have been trying to do for like 5 years. I think I am pretty close, I also need to build programming skills and maybe art skills to turn ideas into a product.
Is it google translatable?
Me to, user. You should now design a smaller, less complicated game
Just reimagine an existing idea, like another BR

He's an

>ideas guy

Lel

me does, but mine is in a private cloud
I do it for a living, there are literally thousands of ideas there, kek

One of the rules of journal swapping should be that only people with genuine, girthy tomes should get access. There needs t be some way to assess size and quality before trading. Nobody wants nojournalers to read their shit.

Attached: 0 test 1.png (1185x669, 1.92M)

Ideas are overrated. What matters is ability and luxury to pursue them without taking too many shortcuts

>only people with genuine, girthy tomes should get access
blockchain technology to the rescue, kek

Ideas are so fucking cheap

Yeah, I was thinking that, but it would need to be able to tell if the journal is intelligible, I think the best way would be to have most encrypted, but random passages be readable, so you can judge if you want to propose a trade with them.
The journals that are shared freely will be devalued, so the community has to block people (known by their journal) if they are a suspected leak.
Cheap ideas come from cheap minds

Attached: 1514924287627.jpg (1440x1617, 461K)

about 5% I'd say
Jow Forums is full of a lot.of deeply depressed peolle just going through the motions of their life with no desire for creativity etc

>Jow Forums is full of a lot.of
stopped reading, kek

>What percentage of people on Jow Forums do you think have...
>journals
8%
>multiple journals
0.03%
>journals full of creative ideas
0.00000001%
>profitable ones
0%
>How do I profit off of user's journals?
Implement and sell.
If you haven't noticed that Jow Forums is already a hivemind, you're not gonna make it.
If only there existed people that would give you money.
/thread
Unsellable ideas come from pseuds. Ideas are like art and business is like art. Progress is constant iteration of the base foundations into greater wholes. In order for an idea to be marketable, it must close enough to an already profitable one, but just enough different so as to make a new novelty.

In more practical terms, your ideas are likely shit. I would put down 1/4 of my net worth that none of your ideas would grow to be $10B market cap under the most ideal circumstances. The irony and paradox of idea men is that ideas aren't a product, they're a tool to develop a product. Good ideas can only spawn when there is a goal in mind. One that's currently being carried out. Whose data is analyzed to refine the original idea to create better ideas. Only through experimentation and implementation can "good" ideas sprout. A thoughtful mind is a useless mind. The best ideas are the simplest.

>If only there existed people that would give you money.

I could shill it on kickstarter or something, but I figured that if I paid for it with my own money, I'd have no obligations except to pay people when they do their work and to make sure everything runs smoothly. I'd also need a working concept and something to show before I could convince people to toss cash my way.

You are making a bet for 1/4 of you money on something you have very little data on (me)
All you know is that I'm interested in journals, I think they have monetary value, especially as aggregated ideas/info (like Facebook)
And that I like game ideas
Frankly you are a bug
This is what I plan to do
Kickstarter is the business of selling a prototype, only a fraction of the work is neccesary

I'd recommend researching on capital acquisition by early startups. Pre-cut solutions like crowdsourcing are saturated and too burdensome to carry out. The real money is in being creative and doing what other people aren't. This could mean stalking VCs movements, getting a gang of your friends to be Uber slaves with you, and holding VCs metaphorically hostage until they agree to seed your garage band.

You don't even need a working concept. The barrier to having money thrown in your face is abysmally low -- for anyone with a set of balls and a fire under their ass. Selling something that doesn't exist is bootstrapping 101.
Here's what I know about you:
>subtly refined image macro, hobbies, interests, and writing style convey above average intelligence
>word choice paints the personality of someone who's in their head; a dreamer; impractical
>focussing on intelligence betrays your own, a sign of narcissism-lite, and implies emotionally you feel like everyone around you is an idiot
Your temperament isn't suited for money-making. You're better off doing one-man projects and gaining followers through merit, than marketing. I would put 1/4 of my possessions on the line, knowing full well I can get them all back within a year.

Lol, how do i know that you aren't just appealing to my narcissism-lite with that fucking brown nosing
But, yeah, if you mean gaining followers by doing a social media/blog strategy. Make art consistently and build up over time, you are probably right.

But, anyway. I want to applaud you.
I scored 120 IQ on a professional one on one IQ test in a hospital.
I typed myself as a dreamer in The Art of Seduction and it is generally apt, my impracticality makes me seem lazy although this is only partially true.
And, a girl in highschool called me a narcissist, when I mildly bullied her because she had a similar personality type as my mom and I wanted to explore her mind.
(I always thought narcisists were scial climbers, though. They wear nice clothes, I think it is like the psychpath/psychotic difference.)