youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OmiseGO

Nano @27

more crypto instead of boat.

Didn't buy more AMB before upcoming mainnet pump

>BTC 19K 100X LEVERAGE, NO STOP LOSS.
teeka

I knew about bitcoin since 2010 and wanted to buy up 10% of the supply for the cost of a used car.

there are definitely worse buys than tavor user

Coming to biz

Buy stuff on a whim or not be sure that i'm going to use it.
>rollerblades
>a computer to mine coins which is left unused
>a knife because i fell into this meme for a month
>comic books although i hate physical books

At least i learned now.

Not selling my VeChain X-Node as soon as monitoring ended.

Occasionally I think back to early 2011 and a conversation I had with a friend discussing trying to buy 1% or .1% of all bitcoin. Ended up just buying 2 coins, oh well.

link

wasn't supposed to be pic related, but those jew guns do come at jew prices

Investing in crypto.

CanYa
Appcoin
Relex
SelfKey
PolicyPal
UniBright

>Backing a wigger for poker
>buying bnty.

Selling my ants

College

Selling in January instead of December
Maybe someday it will be buying back in July

I bought $10,000 worth of LINK... at $1.20

i married and i dont have a prenup

holding any alts after the first btc pump a few days ago.

if btc barts alts die
if btc pumps alts die
if btc doesnt move alts still die

not selling chaincoin after a 6000% increase

Financed a degree in Finance

Winner

A woman

Not buying a home in 2012. Now can't afford a home and have to move to the Midwest.

>college
>house
>car
>marriage

If you have to finance it under your name, it's a terrible decision.

Living on credit cards for a few months in between jobs

Fucked me hard

Spent over 4K at a stripclub for a few hours in Vegas.

I didn't even bust a nut while I was there.

Justed

>having a 9to5

>while I was there

Expensive wank user

Me and my sister went clothes shopping and I let her convince me into buying like $1500 of clothes which I hated and(SURPRISE!) I never wear.

BCH. Fucking Teeka

Sold 1100 neo at 3 usd

Attached: 3vgyInv.jpg (657x527, 41K)

washing dishes for 3 months and spending more money on weed than I was earning washing dishes which led into selling weed which led into doing other drugs and just generally more and more bullshit that should have never begun

FUCK
me too

Sold 150 ethereum for a grand to pay my laywer at the divorce.

I need that gun is it fo'real a shotty?

Attached: 1514511145016.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Why do jews like to make their guns based on designs from Halo?

She probably thought you needed it, just wear something you bought next time you see her. She just want you to look good.

sold 30 cpu mined btc for 100 bucks a few years ago

Did not pull out from Bitgrail before it was too late.
I had 15 000 nano, each one valued .0028BTC.
In essence I had roughly 42 Bitcoins, right now I have 0.

And it's all my fault for trusting that pastanigger

oh fugg user

Buying a Windows Phone.

Attached: 1521738855742.png (882x758, 16K)

selling 47k raiblocks for 1usd after i bought them for 10-15cents on bitgrail.

not selling wanchain bought in ico

>47k rai
good god good FUCKING god

pot stocks

Everyone who sold at a profit is NOT a mistake.

Obsidian

Shit nigga, how

Sold my 800 ETH when it hit $5 in 2016

>"Nothing wrong with taking a profit son! Might as well get out while you're ahead" t. my boomer Dad

Attached: 1455905938082.png (460x628, 688K)

Listened to Jow Forums

I went long on ADA (Cardano) Based of multiple signal channel calls saying to go long. This was when BTC just went under 9k or so. (ADA Follows BTC Closely - closer then other alts) I was only 7x leverage. When it went to not in profit levels I just held and added leverage. Previously I had done this quite a few times and all worked out. This time ADA halfed in price. I got liquidated and lost around $60,000 USD while sitting at my desk at work. That was most of my remaining stack although I did already cash out $40,000 and my original investment was just 5k

living

Attached: 1524364504432.jpg (389x379, 19K)

What pastanigger boi?

Are you kidding?

Why did you sell though? And how much profit did you make?

ICX

Not selling early January

Was extremely bullish on wan and bbn. Fuck me.

Visiting Jow Forums

i also bought at $1.20
its okay, mainnet soon
>r-right?

Attached: 1510777577872s.jpg (216x250, 8K)

his name is Francesco Firano

>4k in vegas at stripclub
you could get the best looking girl you'll ever be with and fuck her bareback while slapping her in the face for half of that in vegas

Pontiac Fiero with a bad transmission. Then getting that transmission "fixed" at a shitty overworked shop. Also buying IOTA at $4.75

I didn't buy any Bitcoin in 2017 even though I knew about it for years. Last summer I thought I already missed it.

Attached: 1524370688167.jpg (631x595, 146K)

over 500 NEO at 2-3x current price.

held nintendo stocks for 3 years. sold them with a little profit to reinvest. 2 weeks later pokemon go is announced. fml
nintendo kept stating it would stay a traditional game producer and won't join the mobile games market

My first stack of Link I think was 4500 that I paid $5,000 for. LMAOOOOO......

Spending ~12 bitcoin on weed when it was €100-200

every dollar I spent on something other than bicoin since 2009

Leverj

Attached: Leverj3.jpg (1030x927, 194K)

lol why did you only stop at 2? So you had all these years to accumulate, did you get any more?

Bought a penis pump.

Used it like 3 times. It felt so humiliating to use, it's so clunky and requires me to stand/sit in water for 10 minutes at a time twice a day for what... a 1 inch growth in 1 year.

I'm just not that insecure enough I guess. Was £60 thank God I didn't waste more.

>tfw was buying shit off Silk Road when 1 BTC was valued at 10 USD

Didn't have any money to buy btc in 2011 even though I lurked bitcointalk. Thank god I made some gains last year but missing out early retirement because I was too youn sucks.

put only 8 eth in F3D when it was at 300 whereas I could have put 80 when it was at 77
i would have a 100+ eth profit right now, fuck me

Zcl at 100

>ride amazon from 200 to 400
>sell after doubling my money
>amazon has 5X'd since then

Attached: 2f7[1].jpg (601x508, 28K)

Bought the February dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

You didnˇt have like 10 bucks?

Didn't buy bitcoin sub $1 because I was too lazy to get a prepaid credit card or whatever....now I have to wagecuck forever.

Similar here. Didn't have money to spend on BTC when it was like $45. Didn't think it'd get anywhere anyways.
Didn't buy a whole BTC when I could when it was below $300 a few years ago.
Didn't buy LTC when it was hovering between 1-2 dollars back then.
Didn't care to look up into ETH and buy some when it was at fifty-something cents each a few years ago.

That's why I'm buying as much as I can of some of the most promising sub-dollar ERC-20's as long as I can. I've seen it happen before and I don't want to miss the train again.

Attached: 1530170969583.jpg (970x980, 222K)

I'm with you friend. I was pretty naive, didn't know anything about economics. Didn't even think bitcoin could be = $1. I'm stacking up now, have been swing trading every few days. Only have 5k now but I'm building it up for this next bullrun. Hope we're in bear for a few more months desu.

Buying crypto after the great bull run of 2017. But i only bought like $100 worth so it wasnt a massive loss. I just had to survive on canned beans for a few days.

This is more like many terrible financial decisions, but if I add up the total amount, all the fucking Lotto Tickets I've bought.

Fucking retarded shit.

A motorcycle. I don't ride it, it just sits there in my garage. Looks nice though.

Had an opportunity to buy in 2009 from a friend who needed money desperately. That's cool but it will never got up in value and I can't afford to spent 500 on 300 internet coins.
Plus it was only valueable because everyone used it to buy drugs on Silkroad at the time.
MFW 9k per bitcoin. >_

Do you enjoy toasting yourself in a car now it's summer?
Ride that bike you fag. It's one of the best things you can do.

Attached: IMG_20180718_202953.jpg (1200x1600, 471K)

drugs and alcohol. If I had back all the money I've spent on getting high... I could have a few houses bought and payed for.

Attached: 85687723.jpg (600x800, 111K)

Lol
This :(

Not getting more student loans. Then I would've had some money when I got into crypto last year, instead of the 100 euro I had.

I have a salary of about 140k bought a house right when I started working and I was making an extra 2500 a month on the mortgage, planning on paying it off ASAP.

My mortgage rate was 3.35%. I wasn't really thinking about other ways to GROW money, only to save it. This was back in 2013 when the DOW was 15k and NASDAQ was 5k.

So essentially for 2 years I put 40k of money to the house and gained exactly 40k in equity. Completely static money that didn't even earn a savings account rate.

I also seriously considered buying BTC with my spare cash when it was less than 1000. It was about 750 I rememeber. I'm not gonna meme and say I'd have sold the top at 19k, I'd' have sold at like 1200 max if I actually did buy a bunch at 700, but still.

TLDR I put a lot of money into my home equity that I never fully paid off and sold (for a good proifit still) but the money never grew at all and I'd have been way way better off putting it in stocks or ETF's

I actually did max out my 401k at 17500 2 of those years too though, so there's that.

I also held every crypto I had through the Q4 17 Q1 18 moon mission

i make a lot of great financial decisions, I was an investment advisor for 5 years

but even that couldn't stop me from buying 10k worth of RLC at $2

FML

Marriage.

lulz. Financially maybe. But not happiness. Shit's lonely, ya know?