He thinks Bitcoin, even with its limited technical specs...

>he thinks Bitcoin, even with its limited technical specs, will be the world standard currency for usual everyday transactions
>he don't know Bitcoin will be limited only to be what it is projected to be: A digital commodity which intends to simulate the gold.

Attached: comex-gold.jpg (350x200, 29K)

>simulate the gold
why we are better than centralized piece of shit anyway.

Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic CASH system

Both crypto and metals stand as bulwarks against (((fractional reserve fiat))); why get into autistic slap fights about it? Identify the common enemy, dude.

>imagine being as retarded as OP
boomer detected

Because IT IS centralized at the moment. But not so centralized as real gold, of course.

So, just because it's in the name it will necessarily works like a cash system?

I'm not fighting it. I'm one of the biggest BTC supporters you'll see. But unfortunately, due to its limited specs, BTC can only work as a gold replacement in the digital environment, or coexisting with it in the world. UNLESS they find a way to radically improve and adapt it, in a way whch is enough to support the world demands. But looking to its emission scheme, the limited supply, and other specs, it fits better the way I've described, and it is already following that way.

Get the fuck out of there, brainlet.

Yeah but gold can be found lying around under rocks and its hard move around.

Says the guy who believes nano is a good investment lol

>intends to simulate gסld
>mining completely ends in ~130 years
Ok

Well, maybe "simulate gold" wasn't the better way I've used to describe it. But it has some similar characteristics, just was adapted for the digital environment.

Never said anything about NANO.

Yes, BTC removes the physical limitations. But there's not a way to implement digitally all the gold characteristics.

it can be both, the only reason gold isn't used as cash is, well im sure you can figure it out

Gold isnt centralised by nature, you can get your own gold if you want

Fiat however, makes slaves of us all

I'm not against either trajectory, really. But I don't understand how the gold thing works with regards to the network effect. I thought Bitcoin's upwards momentum lay in the fact that more people would use it for transactions every day, adding to its desirability among speculators, pushing the price. Maybe a simplistic analysis, but I don't pretend to be an expert.
So how does "simulating gold" make it attractive as an investment? I don't know if a normal reasonable person will think of buying bitcoin instead of gold. You can just buy gold. Then again you can just use dollars, so I'm not saying use of bitcoin in everyday transactions is necessarily a better concept than asking people to hoard it as virtual gold.

Institution for backings crypto with gold and oil.

The digital gold meme is the worst joke in the crypto space

>near instant transferring of gold internationally
o wait

Gold price 1500 tops. Crypto 19000 tops.

It isn't even digital horse manure. It is digital fiat at best. Not backed by anything.

Some type of utility token could become digital gold. Like gold, it has actual use to back it up.

If you walk into a dealership, can you buy a lambo with gold?

Attached: IMG_20180720_002606.png (768x1280, 248K)

Now we know what gold is, but what is crypto?