You want to know a secret? Don't fucking buy shilled garbage like NANO, Vechain, Funfair, AMB...

You want to know a secret? Don't fucking buy shilled garbage like NANO, Vechain, Funfair, AMB, ChinkChain and whatever the fuck they try to sell you, look at these coins now.

>You want to buy the underdogs.
>This is where the money lies
>Coins that are known but aren't shilled every day
Coins Like:

>Monero - everybody uses it when they want to wash trade, no way it's gonna sink and the price is a joke, it's the true Bitcoin it should be.

>Binance Coin - they are making a bank and growing each day, look at the price charts, it wasn't affected by the bear a bit

>0x - anyone ever shilled that coin? nope, and the price is in the green

>Tron - they were hating and hating and the price bounced back in

>EOS - chilling almost at it's ATH despite all the hate and FUD

>STEEM - not the best gainer but great steady allocation, you can bump your own post if you use STEEM and make more money

These coins I've been keeping eye on but invested in shilled coins like VEN or XRB instead, never again. Soon I'll be all in in the coins I listed above to make up the losses from shitcoins I'm in atm.

Attached: logo.png (1200x632, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bnp117/stress-testing-the-raiblocks-network-part-ii-def83653b21f)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol Tron is in freefall you nut

Do you have brain damage

Does anybody have anything bad to say about XMR? I only ever hear good stuff. Seems suspicious.

I was talking about then, when everyone was declaring TRX dead, you'd do 3x if you bought back then and waited til may.

Yeah, I'm packing my back to XMR, it's a sleeper, less circulating supply, totallly anonymous, the devs are autists. When people gonna wake up they gonna pump it to few k so even with your wagecuck money you might earn a fuckton investing in it.

That's a fucked up logic, dude. That's like saying you're suspicious of your own family just because no one ever said anything bad about them.

>no one ever said anything bad about them.
Hahaha

NANO
> is everything cryptocurrency ever hoped to be
> decentralization increases over time, opposed to minable coins
> hardware power does not influence on consensus formation, investment on the asset does
> working product (10mb iOS / android wallets)
> near instant (1-10sec)
> unlike every crypto, has no transfer fees (just like gold or cash) = does not promote long-term wealth inequality (slow accumulation by miners, who own the system and profit from it)
> creator known + fairly distributed
> not created / controlled by NSA / jews
> truly deflationary
> increases merchants profits $$ - running a node is optional and requires minimum cost - free transactions >>>>>>>>> credit card fees / inflationary gov paperscam
> pseudo-anonymous = wont face hard regulations / bans (ML / terrorism)
> doesnt fuel an industry of crooks (miners)
> can't ever suffer 51% attack from bitmain - jihan could break btc at anytime - its just unprofitable for him to do so

Zcoin is real competition to Monero

Was with you until
>Eos

Overhyped,overbought, overvalued

THIS!

XMR is the best choice for the long term. Just disagree with the NANO part, OP.

Zcoin is overinflated crap with a shit track record concerning privacy.

XMR doesn't scale at all.

XMR, BNB and EOS are shilled here every fucking day, you retard!

Attached: 1487048424416.gif (500x281, 278K)

So what's bad about XMR?

its tied to illegal activities

Isn't that what gives it value?

its a double edged sword

So is USD and any other FIAT currency... but yeah normies believe its only used for drugs so it must be bad... drugs= bad only brainwashed sheep believes this anymore.

XMR lost 75%
EOS lost 70% from recent ATH you retard
Tron is in the shitter, like literally everything else, so fuck off to reddit you brainlet. Nobody buys your bags.

4 TPS with Bulletproof.

Attached: 1527410382520.jpg (774x866, 141K)

>XMR lost 75%
So did Bitcoin.

Vulnerable to ddos

> in theory
> never ever happened
> network endured 2 stress tests with 400+ tps (medium.com/@bnp117/stress-testing-the-raiblocks-network-part-ii-def83653b21f)
> solutions are already thought up (pruning, scaling required PoW) and are under implementation