Repeating Digits Numerology Destiny

how has number significance manifested into your reality?

Attached: praise-kek.png (916x392, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V0McEpmkLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It hasn't. dubs and the like are the most annoying shit on this board. Kills most discussion

>oh look, it's retarded ;_;

I’ve been seeing these a lot for the past couple of months op. I would like to know what significance you think these numbers have. Any theories ?

I see lots of numbers

It has not because it is for the same kind of retards like those believing in astrology and homeopathy. Chances are you wont make it if you prefer certain kind if numbers instead of staying unbiased.

this unbeliever BTFO by this man's dubs
you just can't make this shit up? i don't fully understand it, but it's definitely something special, a portent of good fortune i think.

47/74 seems to be the one that sticks around for me.
not even into explaining any of this on here though. just one of those, "if you know, you know" kinda things.

Attached: 1529442539557.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

>"If your child has an obsession with numbers, letters, counting or the alphabet, this is a sign of Autism."
Hmmm

surely, this means something to you? or are you trying to be as unbiased as you can? this MUST stir your spirit even if only slightly.

Attached: neber-forget.png (400x414, 420K)

Are we in the matrix?

I'm constantly seeing digits. First time I look at the clock in the day, I would say 3 times out of 10 it's 11:11.

it means your life is architected by scientist masons at the green light

Attached: perfect.jpg (1280x1400, 738K)

I see 303 or 333 fucking 5 times a day I kid you not

youtube.com/watch?v=1V0McEpmkLw
dont kill yourself

but I look the best in the color blue

i really hope not but that would explain the anomalies of reality.. good theory

11:11, that's a strong one. i always thought it was related to love in some way, got any thing like that in your life? i always peek at the clock at 12:34, at least three times a week.

3s are special, maybe count how many times you see 303 or 333. on every third time check if something different happens or you feel especially knowledgeable about crypto in that moment, maybe a gut feeling to make a trade. it might work

>808
There was a period of a few years where I'd look at the clock at 8:08 twice a day. I make beats and that's the name of a famous sub-bass drum sound too.

Attached: 1531783515672.gif (268x265, 83K)

Don’t worry I’ve come to accept the fact that life isn’t real and this is a simulation of some sort

nice. you got any beats you could recommend for studying and doing work? i need some new music, doesn't have to be yours if you don't want that exposure on here

909 master race

>47
you are in Chainlink, right user?

Sure, but I learned to decouple my financial decisions from superstitious bullshit. That is also the reason why I am not doing so bad, compared to the average hodl retard who can't distinguish trends and rather loses 95% of his portfolio because of random number xy.