20k investemnt in fomo 3d

earns me 180$ / 10 minutes

finally i can stop selling crack

Attached: Selection_023.png (535x536, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/
snowdividends.com/
exitscam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I regret not putting more. My investment gave me over $100 this night. I love that passive income

wut. i put in .03 eth at like 100 eth in pot and uave barely broke even

How? With 100 eth in pot it's impossible you only broke even...

this shit is on fire, dude im racking in 10$/min,its crazy and there are people that have 20x that amount on coins imagine their income, and best thing of it all this shit is bulletproof and wills tay around aslong as vitalik wants us too

Sounds like a scam. be cautious anons

why scam, its a smart contract, it does what it does forever,this shit is unhackable

I've seen someone putting 198 eth in, he must make shitton of profits now

Kys Pajeet

>sounds like a scam
exitscam.me

lel

Obviously this is coordinated shilling, you know yourself that youve barely broken even after getting in early and that theyre lying

Oh it is but it just relies on people being morons. its a ponzi scheme that relies on more people buying in to keep the dividends coming which is why you see it shilled so hard. Once people stop buying in the dividends dry up and people get out crashing the price and leaving people posting pink wojacks.

Its why they started naming shit like exit scam or fomo whatever bullshit. They are explicitly clear that this is a ponzi scheme and yet every fucking retard keeps putting their money in thinking they are smarter than everyone else.

how tho. i have 400 keys or approximately 1% of your key value so i should be making .00454 eth per 10 minutes?

but how big were thr last contracts

Put 0.7 at 250eth pot (9 days ago), total divs at 0.5 now. two weeks to break even then all profit after that. $200/week for a 0.7 eth investment is crazy, really wish I had thrown a lot more into there but I was just afraid at first.

he is just lying, they need to keep that shit alive longer

the website is literally called exitscam.me

if you think they would legit exitscam, you are deluded. It's a fucking code in the contract, this is the reason why ETH is so special: you can trust this shit as it's a code. Join the ponzi or stay poor while I enjoy my 60 bucks everyday without doing jackshit (and being able to withdraw whenever I want).

err.... you can't get out.... the eth goes into the pot, remainder paid is divs, that's it.

you cant crash this game, last player standing wins 50% of the pot, so the game will go very long.
Before you shitpost read the rules, we at exitscamare honest criminals;)

Oh and by the way, i just invested most of my money so no i didnt break even yet but at this rate it wont take more than 5 days, i will update

There is no "get out". Once you buy in, you're in until the round ends. You can withdraw dividends whenever you want but that has no effect on the game. People will keep buying because it's a few dollars worth of eth for a chance to win millions. There will definitely be teams playing for this prize and using different tricks. But we're not even close to that point yet; right now everyone is buying in just for the dividends. The actual game will come later.

It's not a per minute thing. It's when others put money in, it gets distributed. So in the past 10 minutes, a lot of money was put in. It isn't the norm.

IDK user, just saw this thread while scrolling so I though I will praise myself, kek. Keep projecting tho

no its more a get paid for refreshing the site

Im about to throw 1 eth into about 800 keys just because w.e

how exactly does this work lol

once you buy the keys, you will earn divdends on them aslong as the game runs but just checkout exitscam.me there is all the INfo, i dont want to write

where are the instructions for the normie I am

Attached: 1530206158739.png (923x713, 26K)

Kek, you anons are fucken unbelievable. I put in 2 eth about 5 days ago and have already 3x plus right now getting approx 0.3 an hour. There is a shit load of bullshit artists on here trying to FUD but regardless of what it is, it works and is a flawless smart contract. China has just discovered f3d and is smashing it. If you don't get in KYS later, easiest eth I've ever made

Well whatever the dividend rate is we know that 200 eth was added pretty quickly.

Some guy put in 56 eth.

fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/

U know the drill cuckload: pics or gtfo to ur pajeetstan

Lol, I just read his post and went wtf I'll check mine. Here ya go faggit

Attached: Capture9.jpg (534x148, 15K)

Similar circumstances, put in 1 eth a little while ago, keeps ticking up nicely. Probably 2.5x

Withdrew previous divs approx 3 hours ago and I'm pretty sure I haven't got many keys compared to most

Alright, to cut through the bullshit in here - shillers and fudders.

I put a tiny amount of eth in just to see what happens (0.005)

Broke even in 9 days. Not sure if it scales if you have more keys though?

buying 800 keys with 1 eth at 1,262 in the pot. Not really sure what any of this means, but I hope it pays off.

Welcome to DivsVille bro

explain to me exactly what happens after round one? Or basically give me a run down if you could

Hmm it's quite a risky investment. If I am not wrong you need to have more than 5k Eth in the pot the get break even. Imagine investing in F3D when the contract was under 100 eth.
I found a game which will be released in less than then 3 days: snowdividends.com/

Please stop shilling your F3D-copys here which will be most likely scams

>tfw all in p3d
>2% in divs every day
>token value 2xed
>just a little more and it will be higher than ath at lower eth
am i finally going to make it bros?

Seems like you are going to make it bizbro

have you inspected the code yourself that nothing fishy is somewhere? otherwise you blindly trust anyway

Attached: thinking10.png (400x400, 184K)

i did for both
and its solid
yes i do know solidity

i bought 800 keys, whats going to happen to my keys at the end of round?

how much you earned so far?

This is a ponzi

This is the best "Ponzi" ever created then. Have fun missing out on this when there will be over 1.3 bil in pot and it will be the biggest 'lottery' ever known to humankind. To break even in this game pot have to grow 4x larger, you even think it can't when Asians are just discovering this shit right now?

its not a ponzi, its a lottery with pyramid type ico

Any reason why this is picking up? Seems like the pot is growing faster

not 4x, its 2.8x~ something

Can someone explain how Withdraw or "Use vault" works? It's trying to ask for funds from my metamask address which is empty

"use vault" lets you use your dividend funds, that are still in the contract, to buy keys. it will still require you to use metamask and pay the gas.

I see. I put 0.4 ETH and I got 0.14 in dividends within a minute and now it's stopped... wtf is this thing, gonna reinvest kek

>last player standing wins 50% of the pot

what happens to the rest of the pot

divided among people who bought keys

10% to form next rounds pot
20-30% to divs depending on winning team
10-20% to p3d depending on winning team

Should I be buying P3D also?

>Tfw there are people on this planet who will lose money because they sent their money to a Ponzi scheme called exitscam.me

Attached: ethan-klein-3.jpg (300x300, 20K)

yes buy everything why not, p3d and fomo3d will be around

>10% to form next rounds pot

there will be a next round? wtf

What happens if the site gets taken down by LE?

You can interact with the contract directly on etherscan, and there's a backup site.

5$ ever 15 minutes with 800 keys AKA 1eth

>not bad /biz

Attached: 1532058739782.jpg (196x250, 8K)

it's going to be 10 years into the future and there will still be people putting eth into this thing every day

What's the drain counter about?
Did someone else find an exploit in Hourglass?

THOSE DIVVIES THO JESUS CHRIST

Literally 1000 USD per hour

Attached: 1527748698429.jpg (498x573, 49K)

does the withdrawal go straight back to Meta?

It's a key part of the game
fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/

Yes

>tfw we told you to get in at 150 ETH
>people who got in at 150 ETH made ROI
>tfw we told you to get in at 200 ETH
>people who got in at 200 ETH made ROI
>tfw we told you to get in at 300 ETH
>pot at 1400 ETH now and people who got in at 300 are about to make ROI
china money is flooding in and you're sitting on the sidewalk
hilarious
missing out on P3D back in april was one thing (i did too), but doing the same mistake twice is plain retarded

pot at 1405 ETH now btw, which means +200 ETH from when this thread was opened less than 4 hours ago and a total of 1000 ETH incoming, as the pot takes 20% of inbound ETH
yesterday while we were at 1000 ETH in pot, fudders were hard at work saying "no way anyone getting in now recoups, you'd need 15K in volume"
and we just got 2K in volume in 24 hours

Anyone care to do me a favor when they buy in and use my ref link?
exitscam me/1930

>tfw someone who likes fishing for airdrops uses your reflink and you make roi from that independent of when you got in
>tfw you can win an airdrop yourself and make roi regardless of when you got it
>tfw this will go on for years and we're still on the ground floor

biz will continue to stay poor, however

Attached: mdm.gif (200x150, 1.45M)

...now 1410 ETH, scratch that 1411
literally 10-15 ETH of volume per minute flowing in right now
FOMO overdrive
1412 ETH after typing those two lines

only bottom feeding pajeets go for outright ponzis
people with half a brain have too much dignity to participate, and can make more gains from easy trades
sorry not sorry broke ass punk

This is actually what is going to happen. Right now, with ETH above $400 this is already half a million dollars that's at stake. Imagine in the future if ETH prices rise and there's then tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars at stake.

The most likely outcome is that there's already a dozen people that have written a script to automatically buy a key if the counter goes below 10 seconds or so if they're not the key holder. At some point there will be tiny amounts of ETH pouring every day in the contract by a handful of people who are doing this. Not enough to get back any investment you put in in keys but only to prevent others from getting the pot.

Most likely people will try to dox the others and hunt them to prevent them from buying keys, or maybe have a pact to share the reward instead of cockblocking each other. One sure thing is that unless ETH becomes worthless overnight this thing will keep going on for years to come.

I suggest we throw all the ETH we have in and pool together some money to invest in Facebook Ads publicity for this.

Then we exit scam the normies.

Attached: 1531889875268.jpg (648x1234, 214K)

You only get dividends when someone buys keys. They don't come consistently.

Why pumping? Who is buying keys?

literally the same cope as buttcoiners
we did it plebbit
enjoy your dignity refreshing twitter 24/7 worried about PnD shitcoin partnerships and announcements while the rest of us collect divs passively and use our time productively

china
they joined yesterday and now their whales are shilling hard in mandarin
1450 ETH pot now btw

1460 eth now, pumping hard as fuck.

180% ROI reporting in

Literally feels like early december vibes.
Im going to unpack my lambo emojis and gifs why u salty boomers stay poor.

Can you explain me how this works in basic terms? How should I put in to earn something?

*How much

i put in $50 at 100 eth and i still haven't broken even.

Update:Its about 5 hours snce i started this thread, this was right after I put about 30 eth into Fomo3D and i know you jealus motherfuckers wont beliveme BUT I already made 40% of my Investment back which I already cashed out!!!
FOMO
Info about fomo 3d: exitscam.me

the wiki that was posted a few times is the best breakdown of it, it really is best to try to understand all the mechanics

however... you can literally just send some eth blindly to the contract and earn divs roughly proportional to how much you put in. As much or as little as you feel comfortable with, it really doesn't matter

how the fuck do you withdraw

withdraw button is under the vault tab

Thanks!

Is it too late to get in?

What's the best team? Is there something that explains what they do besides 4 words?

They just started a chinese website

now is the time bro, I got in 2 hours ago with 5.5K, already cashed out 350 dollars

175 dollars/h with 5.5k investment...

depends, do you think people will continue to compete for the chance to win half a million dollars?

hmmmm

1700 eth in pot already
you fucking slowniggers lmao
p3d is still good though and getting better with every second
biz does hates money, its not a joke

WTF IS GOING ON

THE POT IS BOOMING LOL

It's gonna hit millions pretty easily.

Will this lockup in eth supply creating a feedback loop as the price increases, the pot increases, causing more people to fomo and lock up the supply, causing an increase in eth price?

Attached: china.png (143x65, 2K)

Holy fuck man

I love chinks now