youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4kfPH55_M
youtube.com/watch?v=rUITFKmuA8c
youtube.com/watch?v=aryoc_kHTfw
youtu.be/hG1gbOjWWdI
youtube.com/watch?v=WOKBpZdYWbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Atlantic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Medshit

Thank you for the bump, now allow me to bump you out of the thread.

Post pics of the typical Med skin color, I still have no idea what "olive" looks like

Attached: salsa-di-olive-e-noci.jpg (895x500, 220K)

Brown is the colour that comes to mind when i think of Medshits

This I guess?

Attached: Greek gf.jpg (464x700, 77K)

Here is your (you), now go gaypost on your /soc/ threads.

Attached: scr00261.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

cope

You are expecting a "based" (you) from some limp-wristed whitey, but i am only here to tell you that black is based.

Attached: scr00262.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

THIS

And good afternoon to all my fellow /med/ brothers.

Attached: scr00263.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Good evening. Everything alright?

Everything is as fine as could be. The faggot weather has gotten cold though.
You?

Attached: scr00264.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Yesterday we had rain during most of the day. It started at least in the early morning and carried on without stopping until at least the afternoon. Today no cloud in sight. I'd say that it stopped being cold here not too long ago
and probably it won't get colder now. I'm ok-ish.

>ok-ish
Anything is better than nothing. Be glad about that.
It seems that /med/ is not really active in the weekdays. Every cunt is chilling in their own respective general or shitposting elsewhere.
Why not wait for the weekends when there is more traffic?

Attached: scr00266.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>atl*ntoids in the sacred Mare Nostrum thread

Attached: lerici.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

I got nowhere else to be, plus some anons said it should go on.

what is this?

Space Engine

Fair enough.

I'm just posting pictures of various galaxies from Space Engine.

Attached: scr00267.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Who /hiking/ ?

Attached: 1510395175013.jpg (284x177, 10K)

1960s Spain :)

Attached: [email protected] (618x349, 113K)

me, sometimes

nth for ITALIAN BVLLS

Attached: Italians.png (800x800, 1.09M)

bump

wtf das raysis

>ricardo
>italian
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

name?

No idea.

bump

Birds are important

Attached: Myopsitta.jpg (832x665, 66K)

I agree.

I prefer to camp

>coworker was even qter today

just camp at various places while hiking
t. big brain

Taking a /nightwalk/

>tfw nightwalk would be shit where I live

How are you doing, Med-frens?

I'm lucky to be able to afford living near the beach coast of a city. Strolling besides the dark beach as restaurants are playing some smooth jazz is really /aesthetic/

Ok, you?

I live in the steppes aka suburban ankara, nothing to do or nowhere to stroll

Attached: just.png (1056x964, 975K)

>mfw want to take a nightwalk with my camera but don't want to get mugged

I hate the city

Checked your digits like they check your camera

I'm okay as well. Good to see these threads are back, I missed them, despite not being in the Mediterranean.

Pic attached is a personal favorite depiction of Napoleon, I believe - I can't tell from the file thumbnail, but it seems to be him.

Attached: 1544665524608.jpg (1600x1371, 434K)

hello is this black /med/tal?

youtube.com/watch?v=vcyi_xFtgGQ&t=621s

These threads are daily, albeit they're not very active. Not here yes, but are you med tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=twJedErrpcc

hey man, how you holding up?
you might enjoy these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=gOOBhvS5kbc&t=470s

I'll give them a listen later. I'm ok. I've been better. You?

same old, doing boring things and I couldn't post much these days, I see weekday /med/ is pretty slow though
we need a new /med/ music edition like two weeks ago or something.

Yeah /med/ is much slower during weekdays, which is understandable. Music posting is always welcome of course.

Attached: 1547696840588.jpg (424x321, 39K)

I am from Southern Italy; Campania, but it sounds like heritage-fagging.

Here's some Italo-disco
youtube.com/watch?v=d97jb8JG_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=HrM2BrxxwRU

I feel like (sure of) we're the only two who enjoy this kind of stuff though kek

If you're from there you're from there, you know?
Hah true. We could post other stuff if you're into other stuff. I've been listening to a lot of this track lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=BfdkQGQ5xpA

the absolute unit kek, I had heard the song before but actually listening to it it's very nice and peaceful.

some songs which I'm listening to a lot lately:
youtube.com/watch?v=bbOMPOoGC88

youtube.com/watch?v=m94tRyvwVS4

>tfw crashing /balk/ so can't crash /med/

Attached: 1463717094561.jpg (629x505, 33K)

He had a very nice voice. I like the first track. The second one was ok too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNTDS3LCKSw

ulver's transformation is quite incredible, I haven't really listened to any full record past Messe though.
are you into electronics at all?
I like this girl a lot lately

youtube.com/watch?v=-RUUU53HVtA

I don't generally do it, but there is this "pilgrimage" that happens every Easter in Lesvos, where people have to walk from their homes to the Taxiarch monastery in Mantamados.
Depending on how far away you are from the monastery, it could be anything from a couple of kilometers to 40 kilometers of walking by road to the monastery.
And not easy roads mind you, rural windy roads which change height every few hundred meters, especially near the Monastery itself.

You are also supposed to walk the entire way back, so once all the festivities are over you have the entire night to do it. Needless to say it is exhausting, but bloody good fun.

Attached: scr00088.jpg (1366x768, 178K)

you live in mytilene?

stfu retard lol

Not in Mytilene itself, but somewhere in Lesvos yes.
I'm now in Athens of course, but every holiday i go back.

Attached: Durango.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

how's living in Athens?

I haven't listened to much Ulver in-general, but I was recently sent that song and I got addicted to it. To me the song feels like they tried to emulate a transverberation via music.
I do like some kinds of electronic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4kfPH55_M

I see
I love the island, been there twice due to its proximity to where I usually spend half of the year

I liked the track, at first I wasn't sure if the vocals were a lana del rey sample though kek.
edgy electronics is cool too

youtube.com/watch?v=rUITFKmuA8c

As claustrophobic as squeezing 3 million people in the cauldron that is Attica may seem, it's not terrible.
Traffic can be a nightmare, protests happen occasionally and certain areas are no-go zones due to a combination of antifa, immigrants and bums.
Just like any other major European city if you think about it.
But if you learn the ropes, where to go for the best food, jobs, nightlife and whatnot it's fine. Standard procedure really.

Lesvos really is pretty, but the people are hit and miss and the immigrant crisis has definitely taken it's toll the last couple of years.

Attached: Schutz.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Sounds cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=aryoc_kHTfw

I also forgot to ask, which places did you visit in Lesvos?

Fucking hell, this is the only general were the posters aren't literally mentally insane.
/comfy/

at least you got used to it.
I'm starting to hate living in Milan after six years, the people here are literally fucking retards and/or hungry for your flesh. I don't blame the city itself, I wouldn't move back to my town either, there's just no escape.
you do get to catch a lot of good events which is cool.

Always wanted to visit Crete and Peloponessos tbqh

mostly myteline, but have been to a few towns outside the city as well: molimos, plomari and panagia gorgona (church).
>immigrant crisis
yeah, I agree. a shame really

crete is peak comf

Hi :D

nice tits lads

>you do get to catch a lot of good events which is cool.
Like?

Crete is great from what i've heard, but Peloponnese is extremely underrated tbqh. Places like Nafplion and Mani are peak aesthetics, and while Patra is a huge bustling city, it's carnival alone is worth the price of admission.

>Panagia Gorgona
Patrician choice. What's not to like about a small church on a rock with a great tavern next to it? A good counterweight to the illustrious monasteries of Saint Raphael and the Taxiarchs.

>yeah, I agree. a shame really
The issue is doublefold. Your faggots just dump the refugees in the sea, and we have to play good samaritan and pick them up.
But at the same time, the buffoons governing the island are incapable of handling them.
Places like Chios have similar problems, but they at least make sure to send half of them to Athens, and keep the other half in their camps away from the city and the villages.
In Lesvos, they just throw them around the island and let the NGOs sort them out which ends with them infesting many villages.

Attached: scr00025.jpg (1366x768, 101K)

>Like?
music and art for me, I guess it's the same in athens.

i wish i lived in south europe i hate this place

off to sleep soon lads, have this as a parting gift
youtu.be/hG1gbOjWWdI
we don't dump them, they dump themselves most of the time desu
I know because the towns around the coast (esp. the ones close to the greek islands) are infested with refugees as well

Where?

Gn

Good night, /med/.

Attached: City Hunter Merry Christmas.png (1674x1038, 3.32M)

But what exact kind of music and art user?

>they dump themselves most of the time
Yeah, they are desperate enough to do that as well.
This occasionally leads to their remains washing up on beaches in the east of the island. I've witnessed it, it's surreal.
But as far as greco-turkish relations in the islands go, refugees take a back seat to the aerial dogfights.
It's extremely rare, but you can hear the sonic booms from those. It scares the ever living shit out of the refugees lmfao.

Anyways, goodnight user.

Goodnight to you too.

Attached: scr00024.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Gn

Attached: 15258958_1695706067426529_4597817367165140992_n.jpg (1080x1129, 100K)

mostly techno for me, there's a few places where I go almost every week, one or two in particular consistently propose weird shit and unknown literallywhos, which I like.
jam sessions are also quite cool and I go often, plus the occasional artist that doesn't fit in these categories which I'm glad to go see.
occasionally I'll go to metal concerts if I really like the band but in Milan that crowd is boring as fuck and I'd rather listen to records of those bands at home most of the time.
used to go to a lot of punk shows my first years of uni but there's not a lot I want to see live nowadays, plus I feel old going there.
for art there's really everything you want, in that regard Milan is really nice, you can catch big exhibitions of known names and there's quite a few independent collectives who set up their own exhibits. I have some friends who are in some of these circles and going to their events is fun and the booze is free. when you perfect the art of meaningless small talk it becomes easy to enjoy.

other than these two things I hate the social life/nightlife here, everything is so needlessly expensive and lame, the city is supposed to be a fashion center so everyone does their best to act like a dumb cunt, it's just lame.

Sounds very fun tbqh.
Here in Athens it's extremely similar, only with the addition of the occasional trashy pseudofolk music festival.
And trashy nightclubs playing said music every goddamn night.

>the city is supposed to be a fashion center so everyone does their best to act like a dumb cunt
Every city has it's character. Thessalonica pretends to be better than it is, Patras is too liberal for it's own good and Athens has a multiple personality disorder.
Where are you from originally?

Attached: scr00268.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

Gn /med/

>the occasional trashy pseudofolk music festival.
kek I've never heard of that here
>And trashy nightclubs playing said music every goddamn night.
we have those aplenty.

I'm from a small town on the thyrrenian coast, I used to really want to leave it growing up and I still think much of the mentality that comes from living in such a setting is bonkers, but every time I go home now I find it quite peaceful and I'm sad I lost all contact with the things I used to do (sailing, diving, fishing), I feel a call for the /med/ life but at the same time I've been building other shit that I can't let go for now.
I guess I just like to complain kek.

goodnight lad

>kek I've never heard of that here
Here is a taste of it. We tend to call these "doggies", since they are played in "dogplaces" aka trashy nightclubs. Though their more typical name is "Zeimpekika".

youtube.com/watch?v=WOKBpZdYWbo

>I'm sad I lost all contact with the things I used to do (sailing, diving, fishing)
I feel you. Cities are almost a bane here in the med.
I remember when i would go fishing with one of my lads in his father's fishing trawler. It was hard, but it was fun and i got paid for it.

Goodnight.

Attached: night on the med.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Anyways, i am going to sleep. Goodnight.

Attached: 1553218152032.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

goodnight

Rest well.