You got a suit Jow Forums or are you all faggot neets...

You got a suit Jow Forums or are you all faggot neets? I have an interview next week and I'm thinking about picking one up tomorrow. Thinking about black. Nothing says you mean business like a nice suit

Attached: 4029046061543.jpg (1920x2379, 963K)

cringe

Buy dark blue or grey suit for the low of god you imbecile. Black suits are not for a business setting!

wearing clothes for a living, never gonna make it

would rather kill myself than look like a corporate gimp

You know what's cringe? Not owning a suit and being autistic

Dress for the job you want. Not the job you have.

Attached: ef8[1].jpg (625x834, 115K)

Kek this, don't buy it from Walmart but go to a place that actually checks if the fit is good. Also don't wear a red tie.

Nice leather shoes are also important, make sure they match the belt you are wearing.

Blue suit :brown or black shoes

Found the Boomer, tell us more of your archaic ways gramps

the fact that you have to make a thread on buying a suit makes me think your the autist

If you want a girlfriend you'll have to leave the house and not look like a fucking scrub.

How is a suit "archaic"? Fucking kek at the amount of manchildren.

Sorry I want to look good and you think it's cringe. Suits look better than your mcdonald's uniform.

If you're not attending a board meeting in a hawaiian shirt and joggers then what are you even doing with your time on the internet?

lol i work in a bank faggot

What adult man doesn't have a suit? No, black suits aren't superior. Blue suits are. But it takes a special kind off Chad to pull it off. Don't bother if you don't have blue eyes.

Blue suit, crisp white shirt, a slightly different shade of blue patterned tie, silver cuffs, brown belt, brown shoes, brown watch strap, or a metal watch with a blue face.

If you're even slightly fat, or too skinny, don't bother. Wear black to hide your pathetic walking corpse.

Damn man, what's up with all this hate?

always brooks brothers

A good marine one is the only one

Brown suits are underrated. Go for navy or gray or even brown if you dare. And don't buy that polyester shit.

Thanks, I'll wear a strippers outfit to my warehouse work on monday

Attached: 26b.jpg (272x185, 23K)

this

The fuck you mean? you dont have a suit yet? you 12 or something?

>All these virgins think owning a suit is a big deal

>All these obese neckbeards correlating suits with success when actual big swinging dicks don't even bother wearing suits to work

Attached: 1520161955373.jpg (250x247, 8K)

If you have a job interview and your first thought is black, you've never wore a suit before, or had a job interview, and you're not going to make it. Gray suit and blue tie.with a very light pattern is the universal interview clothing

If you’re not used to wearing suits you’re going to look like a doofus anyway, even if you get a tailor made high end suit. Everyone will notice how uncomfortable you look and they will notice all of your little noob mistakes like buttoning both buttons of the jacket.
I’d suggest to read some style guides you can find online. Also try to go to the mall or something like that, wearing the suit before you go to the interview so you can get comfy. Good luck user.

Attached: 46E32440-EDDB-4BD8-AC0E-F87B890A6570.jpg (470x313, 41K)

this
as a 36 years old boomer i'll smile politely during the interview but you'll get an email saying you weren't accepted if your zoomer ass barely out of college comes suited up
UNLESS you have demonstrated exceptional skills, but guess what, in years of recruiting this hasn't happened even once
wearing a suit before you can fill it properly signals to the world you're a narcissistic faggot who's going to be a pain in the ass
thank you for helping me do my job

>Nothing says you mean business like showing up to the interview like you just came from a funeral

Yeah I'll go to an interview in a t shirt and shorts. Have you ever had a real job? Lmao

it seems you have never had a real one

I don't have to prove myself to you. You can think that, i really don't give a fuck

what would you need a suit for except for bugman and wagecuck activities? a suit is like a robe for this cult called normiefaggots

Attached: nickelson.gif (360x217, 2.53M)

The buttoned bottom button makes me rage.

I hope you don't get the job.

Black is for restaurant waiters. Are you working in a restaurant OP?

I hope you never leave your mom's basement.

Already have, already got jobs and gone through the excitement of buying babbies first suit without coming on here and being a cunt about it. kill yourself

Black suit kek

Can confirm. Am full chad and have this set up. Even got married in one and bought the same for all my best men, ushers. Black suits are for corporate nights not days.

You can get pretty nice CUSTOM MADE suits from china, just send them your measurements. Got a suit and a Youmu cosplay (pic related) from taobao pretty cheap, and they were truly made by the measures I send them, they fitted just right and chinks are normally much smaller and thinner.

Attached: 2ea86fc562cfd4919766baf3e4d5b1ab.jpg (846x630, 597K)

The cosplay was like 20$, suit was also not very much. Other fees racked up the cost tho.

>i hope you don't get the job

yeah i'm the one being a cunt. what a faggot

white suit better for interview

>youmu cosplay

Are you a trap?

Where exactly did you buy them?

Interesting thanks user

Yeah you are. Every one of your posts is you being a cunt. I hope you don't get it so nobody is forced to work alongside you.

definitely. a skinny black tie and possibly a fedora to complete the look is essential. i like to try to model my suit’s fit and styling based on he Quentin Tarantino film “Reservoir Dogs”.

>Nothing says you mean business like a nice suit

they dont give a fuck at mcdonalds you Mong

lol you sound so mad for literally no reason. u mad faggot? I hope you choke on yer boyfriends dick

stay delusional

Yeah I'm the mad one because you know what I said is the truth.

nah i'm chiil. stay mad faggot

Which one of you fucks wears a suit anyways to work?
I did for 4 years and thank god I don't have to anymore, but it's true that if its your first time wearing one they WILL notice your discomfort.

you excited about that mcdonalds interview my dear boy?

def

stiff shoulders and awkward arm movements new suiters have that gives them away, sometimes coupled with the 'new leather shoes are breaking my ankles' walk

This entire thread you've been a butt hurt faggot

oh yeah i'm so upset. kys

>wearing a belt instead of vest+suspenders
confirmed pleb

Attached: BeckhamBecks.jpg (1100x1650, 239K)

Ugh, those tattoos.

Huh weird how myself and everyone I know who got top tier jobs straight out of college all wore a suit to the interview. I guess we are doing it wrong. Starting at over $100k out of college must actually be shit tier and I just don't know it yet.

Yeah, I guess it depends on your industry. I work in strategy consulting and you better be in a suit. Dark grey or dark blue (not fucking black).

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x425, 68K)