Chinked

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/90b6h3/daily_vechain_discussion_july_20_2018/

I read the comments on the daily discussion of vechain and i laugh out loud how the shills are still shilling and the retard hodlers are eating it up

I made a comment few days back about how the shitcoin will die out as all the partnerships are fake, all i got was immediate downvote which rendered my comment hidden.

I then made a pro vechain comment praising the partnerships and jim breyer and i got 12 up points Lmfaooooooo

This is the state of vechain.

Attached: 1531697878871.jpg (640x964, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eS-fdXnubeI),
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/955473335999258624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1528124385430.jpg (842x1234, 303K)

I'm really glad the picture was properly changed to yellow peril from the simple jew one. Really is a solid upgrade.

what ven wong?

I wouldn't worry, they have the team and the partnerships.

Wtf I bought at $8 U guys said were going to $1k

it is going to be at least $15 by mid 2018 and that is being conservative - shill in Jan

Attached: 1.jpg (250x278, 18K)

same... :( then i bought more at $4 cause it seemed so cheap! :(

All that's missing from this pic is a conical hat, someone please reverse the Vechain logo and turn it into a rice hat.

HAHAHAHAHA
Oh my sides
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

it always lives up to its hype btw

Attached: 1531278275156.jpg (800x777, 150K)

Hello sirs, how are you. I want to tell you about an amazing buying opportunity. Vechain is about to pump awaiting a TCBY partnership announcement and I'm currenrly buying up all the cheap Vechains on sale! At this price IT'S A STEAL! I hope you all kindly wish to do the same! This is the opportunity of the lifetime!

The idea that they've fooled numerous famous venture capital investors (Jim Breyer, Tim Draper), universities (e.g. Michigan State), consulting firms (e.g. PWC), multi-billion dollar companies (e.g. DNV GL, Bright Foods, China National Tobacco, Kuehne+Nagel, DB Schenker, Renault, LVMH, BMW), and governments (China: Gui'an smart city/China National Tobacco, Jakarta: INPI Asia) is frankly just preposterous. Even more preposterous is the idea that they didn't actually fool any of these enterprises and are just publishing fake medium articles claiming things that never happened. There is more than enough primary source evidence to show this isn't true if you've actually done any research at all.

And particularly the idea of having fooled DNV GL (here's the video released BY DNV GL of them signing partnership documents with VeChain: youtube.com/watch?v=eS-fdXnubeI), which has enormous reputational risk given its business is in certification/classification/ASSURANCE. They classify, certify, and verify things. If DNV GL partnered, and recommended to its clients, a blockchain company that turned out to be a scam, meaning their diligence process was deeply flawed, it would be absolutely fucking DISASTROUS for them. Their business is built on over 150 years of reputation.

I can't promise you anything about returns - who knows what this market will do - but there is literally no shot that VeChain is a 'scam'.

Shh

They purposely claimed promoted BMW(the rumor is true) as their official partnership and then everyone started emailing BMW to confirm if it is true and guess what, Vechain started sweating and tweeted "please don't email BMW we will be exposed"
BMW then says that its only a fucking start up garage.

They once claimed Vitalik was their advisor and Vitalik immedaitely responded back and said he is not involved in them, then Vechain does damage control by deleting tweets and posts on their subreddit and then go "Oh we are in a partnership with a company vitalik was an ex advisor of"

There was even an issue with the Oxford University shit

fucking shady behavior

as for PWC etc these are PwC Hong Kong or China, these can very well easily be bought to represent a scam company, same goes for paying Jim Breyer, These are old practices in the business world and more common in China as documented in the "china hustle"

as for Gui'an China national level deals etc
These are CLEAR SCAMS.

imagine believing a company that failed since day one suddenly took advantage of the crypto boom of 2017 immediately reached the offices of the PRC aka a group that runs a country that has a GDP of over $1 Trillion.

brb out of a billion chink scamcoins(NEO, WAN, WTC etc) they will choose Vechain to represent them aka a company less then a decade old and less successful then other shitcoins.

best part is these China level deals were exposed the day China outright announced they're banning all forms of TRADING on EXCHANGES and all forms of Cryptos and anyone caught doing so will be severely punished. This was reported all over newspapers and even South China Morning Post.

Attached: Vtb2qxG.jpg (750x804, 76K)

You are right except for Vitalik. He did actually advise them before they made the split from BitSe when he was being whored out to advise on a lot of chinese projects.

However to say he advised VeChain specifically is a massive overstatement.

Hello biz community, amazing deal on vechain today how about huh?! Frozen Yogurt partnership + Vechain will surely produce UNSTOPPABLE RESULTS!

> Tim Draper invested in scam Theranos.

> Jim Breyer was the lead investor in Real Networks shilling it as the future of internet media

And Breyer is not even invested in VeChain, he's advising. These guys also get stake in the company or get tokens for pennies. They are wrong more often than not which is ok for them because it's low risk and high reward. The investments that make it big, make the headlines.

VeChain has all the signs of hook and bamboozle your everyday Joe. They are getting idiots into thinking they will get a stake in the revenue with low tier nodes when the network has trillilons of transactions. Even IF the network ever has high usage, VeChain itself owns 80% of the tokens and gets like 200% bonus on top of that with all the authority tier nodes. You're not going to get jack shit.

Attached: vechainNew.jpg (834x965, 213K)

nice try fudster, you won't get me to sell my coins.

China Hustle 2.0

Attached: 1530799219420.jpg (539x960, 56K)

keep em coming

Attached: Vitalik Vechain.png (1180x274, 12K)

That is pretty much what I'm talking about. He advised some people that would at some point be the Vechain team. But to say he advised them on the project was a massive overstatement which borders on deceit.

Its the one caveat I will give in regards to Ven is that one particular point is at least questionable and murky and can't definitely be proven false. Just questionable as to why what is supposed to be a legitimate company would deceive people like that.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/955473335999258624

Attached: 1530118720344.png (1200x799, 651K)

>This is the state of vechain
This is the state of /reddit/
I fixed it for you OP!
Lucky no one on here is dumb enough to still be hodling VEN!
Jow Forums probably the smartest place on the whole of the internets!

wowe, Vechain, amazing sale thank you!

Please keep selling. My cash doesn't unlock from a different investment until the end of the month.

should i buy a thunder node?

OMG ALL OF THIS DELICIOUS VEN! DONT BE FOOLED BY WHALES ACCUMULATING!

>If DNV GL partnered, and recommended to its clients, a blockchain company that turned out to be a scam, meaning their diligence process was deeply flawed, it would be absolutely fucking DISASTROUS for them. Their business is built on over 150 years of reputation.
It’s not a scam. It’s an overhyped overpriced shitcoin. The price could plummet further. Their “business partners” (using this word loosely here) could still have their shit tracked or whatever regardless of the price. VeChain will still do well by most standards. No one’s reputation is tarnished. No smart business actually bought and hodl this shitcoin at a lose right now (probably got nodes for free as “strategic partnerships”). Most likely only ones losing here are plebbit “investors,” and no one gives a fuck. What are you going to do, sue VeChain?

Attached: 6370B317-CDB2-4CAD-B587-AB93266BCF01.jpg (496x180, 30K)

I saw reddit capitulating on this and finally decided to buy, reddit capitulation is a strong bullish signal

Nibba, just go look at Reddit. All these idiots are selling because they think that it's guaranteed that the price will continue to drop. These are the same people who would start shorting BTC when it breaks 6k.

>massive overstatement
>Its the one caveat I will give
There are massive overstatements eveywhere, but hodlers are too delusional to see and admit to them.

going below $1.20 guaranteed. Possibly below $1. Buy then, thank me later.

>You're not going to get jack shit.
This is why X status is a fucking meme. The ones getting most of the bonuses are the big noders. It’s literally a pyramid scheme reward system.

Velain is nut scam
Velain is lest loin
Lome Buy loin

Attached: 0B28BFFA-2781-412B-B0FF-6D596D163506.png (199x300, 55K)

IT is a scam
The evidence is ITT

Read below

OMG VEN I LOVE IT

SO CHEAP!

A pyramid scheme requires you to enroll other people to receive an award. How is holding a Node the same as enrolling people besides yourself?

"Please don't sperg out on every company we are in early stage discussions with"
OMG chink scam!! China hustle! Why would they say that if it wasn't a chink scam!!!

Ven is SUCH a great project! Great team, great vision! A coin with always surprises!

>Gui'an China
I haven’t seen conclusive evidence that this national partnership is legit or scam. Then again same could be said for a lot of their “partnerships,” probably exaggerated as fuck. How does China banning crypto retail trading negate this national level partnership?

Sorry, I meant the bonus % is spread more favorably for the bigger nodes. If you’re not authority or Mjolnir then it’s relatively not worth hodling for bonus pennies.

Hahaha literally a turd

Cream crypto is ADVISING on EVERY FUCKING ICO AND HES A FAT FUCK FROM EATING POOR PEOPLES TEARS AND CUM. "BUT HES GOT ADVICE TO GIVE". NO HE DOESNT - HES NOT CREATED ONE DAPP. THE ONLY THING HES DONE IS HELP PUMP VENS VAPORWARE. SCAM JOB

Because the partnership with national level was About using blockchain power To track goods

PRC had an influx of problems erupting becsuss of blockchains cryptos etc
Dead srs
There are even song type adverisements on TV’s during breaks advising not To buy any form of crypto here in Hong Kong

Everyone should know by now that CREAM and his red army faggots are delusional idiots.

Ven in a nutshell

Attached: C4A3BFCD-F3DC-4058-BC3F-190BA951647B.jpg (645x729, 91K)

>There are even song type adverisements on TV’s during breaks advising not To buy any form of crypto here in Hong Kong
kek

in youtube?

Attached: How-Could-Animals-Get-Caught-In-Such-Simple-Traps-Comic-By-Buttersafe.jpg (480x436, 123K)

On PEARL TVB channel

Whats up with this recent ven fud, i mean ven holders were smug as fuck but most of us here were just throwing outrageous predictions so noobs would pump our bags. Most of us here sold VEN in Jan-Feb. Whoever held for mainnet was a brainlet kek.

Heres a Classic

Attached: D68F0B25-8DE2-489D-917F-DC93F8BA94A0.png (952x624, 70K)

HUSTLED

One thing I hope everyone here remembers, is that we as a community asked for this

1) X Node snapshot resumption delayed till September is because this community was very loud and clear about the need for Ledger support. So VeChain extended the timeline to meet this demand.

2) This reward program and all it entails is here because this community was very loud and clear requesting that VeChain do something to stop the bleeding (which is due to various reasons, inlcuding the extended timeline due to #1).

The takeaway here is

VeChain is listening and trying to please the retail investor/token holder. I am not here trying to defend VeChain because frankly there is nothing I blame them for, right now, as the fundamentals have remained constant since I joined this boat. Seems they are in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Such is business.

gas all glimniggers

>fundamentals
The rumors are true

Is X node monitoring seriously off until SEPTEMBER? Holy shit I'm so glad I tethered a week ago I'm going to be able to buy my node back for about tree fiddy by then. Fuck ya

I usually FUD this piece of shit too but now I think they're actively fudding it as well and are gonna try to get it under $1 when they do their scammy token swap.

soon my child

Attached: 1531707955147.jpg (639x670, 92K)