How do you guys know what coins to mine?

How do you guys know what coins to mine?

I only have 4 cores on my computer (i3-7100U) so I can only use 2 at a time and haven't gotten shit so far. There's like absolutely no point to mining even the "CPU only" mining shit coins unless you have a $5000 computer.

Attached: Al.jpg (750x730, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/coins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If no one responds I'm going to cry

Niggas iffy, uh

Blicky got the stiffy

I'm mining 20 Menero with my Blackberry/hour.
Sometging wrong with your setup user?

uh

Nothing is wrong with it dude. Do you have an ASCI or some massive graphics card?

pls don't troll me, I'm seriously needing some help.

Okay, this is epic. I'm being trolled. Fuck my life.

You got on board too little too late.

whattomine.com/coins

Wow I got a BlackBerry too how can start mining like y mate. My iphone only gave like 1bch/hour.

Attached: 1531915628867.gif (413x243, 41K)

I feel you I'd like to get into it for fun with my gaming PC too but don't have time to do my research. Check out Masari though could be worth it try join pool or minergate if you want to noob it out.

why are you just being dicks and not helping me out? fucking find another thread and shit it up there, fuck.

So there's literally no point in mining with the computer I have?

>normies are here
Yep, that's a bullrun.

Lol get puked

NIMIQ . com .

If you want to just get into the scene check out MinerGate, just Google it. You could probably mine some Bytecoin on there if you leave your PC on for a while and it's super easy to get started. Otherwise try and get a PC with at least say 1050 Ti or 1060 graphics card and you could mine some lesser known alt coins.

Don't expect to mine anything popular unless you have a proper mining rig. Buying a mining rig could pay off but a lot of research should be done about coins and rigs before you even begin thinking about purchasing.

You might also want to think about buying some coins from exchange considering how "low" the prices currently are, waiting for a bull run and possibly buying a mining rig then.

This. Also:
>In 2009 the first bitcoin $BTC miners used standard multi-core CPUs to produce BTC at a rate of 50 per block. If you had a couple computers lying around with decent specs you could have earned about five dollars a day

Crypto actually has some demand today. Companies ""premine"" the easy coins before releasing projects. You're best best for mining is to GPU mine some miner friendly project nobody cares about like Nekonium and hope it blows up in price. As for monthly income from mining I'm not sure but I know you won't get much

Your best bet* wooow

>Trolling newfags this hard
OP you should be able to mine +2 monero a month with that right, you must have something off.

Good to see there are some people that give a shit out there.

I miss biz that used to be excited about crypto and help out, no questions was a dumb question... now it seems like everyone is always angry and trolls. :(

Cause they are mad about still holding bags from Dec. kek

Good point! Once we go back up suddenly everyone will be a happy camper.

Get a decent gpu in that machine and mine something like VTC. Been playing around with it every now and then but pretty sure all of the software is ponzed so....

and by ponzed I mean it probably runs a keylogger or some shit while it's active, so it'd behoov you to load it from a throw away OS install, not the one you do your shitposting/banking from.