Why does Europe have such high youth unemployment?

The USA is currently at around 4%, why are there soo few jobs for the youth?

Attached: ......jpg (960x1152, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/217448/seasonally-adjusted-monthly-youth-unemployment-rate-in-the-us/
strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the Netherlands there are always jobs for everyone if you speak Dutch and have no skills.

Once you get skills you qualify for less jobs. So if you get a meme degree you're fucked.

Taking a job would screw up neetbuxes. Everyone just offer zero hour contracts. People have got kicked out of their houses when theyre stuck in bureaucracy

there isn't future i wish i was chinese

wtf are you talking about, its 9% for the US

Currently at 32,6% here right now
Still our economy is fucked
FUCK boomers

Attached: pepe rage.jpg (263x192, 6K)

this make absolutely no fucking sense but i totally believe it because the world we're living in is bullshit

the euro ruined everything.

niggers

the fuck is wrong with you guys. are you european or not. literally arab tier

is Miami a nice place to live? i live in Mallorca and can't get a job, only in shitty resorts

Might be, we have pretty lazed immigration policies, but i think it actually might be easier for you to go to Canada, since they have visa free work for Europeans on holiday season

does this mean NEETs or is being in higher education included in this?

it's a big resort for northerners, so yes it's truly shithole.

i wish we crash the euro economy with no survivors

Sorry, when i searched youth, it gave me the national, which was 4%

There are a shitload of jobs like call center work, catering, bus drivers, warehouse work, unloading trucks, picking orders, working at the harbor, working at the green houses, changing coffee machines across the country, changing light bulbs across the country, work in a stores, handing our promotional flyers and samples on the street, and so on.

We have an endless supply of those shitty jobs. Where they aren't exactly waiting for smart people. But they aren't waiting for the Muslims that live in the Netherlands either because their Dutch and behaviour is shit.

When I was a student I had to point cars to free parking spaces..

Based
Fuck to*rism

Sorting mail is also a popular student job. Or being a night guard.

What about apprenticeships in Europe?

Here people don't want to do hard work, so it is hard to find people that want to be electrician or plumber.

I'm an industrial electricians :) It's not physically hard labor

>But they aren't waiting for the Muslims that live in the Netherlands either because their Dutch and behaviour is shit.
we are sending more for you, Hans V2

Shut the fuck up retard

Some apprenticeships for unskilled people pay more than a starting salary for people with a degree. I guess it's supply and demand.

But IT traineeships stand out above all the others. They pay enough to make me consider switching carreers.

>tfw 24
>tfw won’t be considered a youth according to EU standards when I turn 25

Electricians make a shit ton of money here, and the work is varied and you travel a lot.

TFW Better NUMBAHS than Swedistan .

All I know is that Rapefugees are going for unskilled jobs that previously where for youth to ''have the first work experience''

Lots of euros immigrate to Miami desu

No, if you're NEET or in school, you're not considered part of the labor force.

last time I checked 8.9 was higher than 7.2

statista.com/statistics/217448/seasonally-adjusted-monthly-youth-unemployment-rate-in-the-us/

he means once you get a degree you become "overqualified" for all the wageslave shit. The solution is to not get a meme degree so that you can get a real job.

I recommend readin this eassy
strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/

I just broke up with my girl who lives in Germany. She is 28 years old and never had a job. She explained to me her situation and it's at a point where I wonder why she would ever work

Currently she lives with her sister, and she receives 600 Euro a month while her sister receives 1200 Euro a month being medically depressed. They, put together, make almost 2000 Euro a month. After paying for their flat (450 euro downtown), they have 1500 per month to do whatever the fuck they want. Of course a solid 200 or so will go to food, but the rest they do as they please. That's over 1000 for leisure activities.

They go to the gym, they walk their 2 dogs, they travel around Europe. Right now they're in Portugal and next month they'll go to Turkey just because they can. They literally don't have to do anything for as long as they want. After 4-5 months they will have put aside enough money where they can do a 1-month international road trip. In previous years they have done South East Asia and this past summer they just spent 6 weeks in Mexico.

All the while their university was basically free (probably like 300 a semester), they are medically covered by the state, and they are basically living a free life.

So why work?

what if i move there as a full stack developer and speaking english?

Come to Canada but I’m unemployed as well :/

a lot of african cunts have lower unemployment than spain, they're a disgrace to the EU

Working for free as a intern is considered employed in the US...

They don't want anyone with a degree because it's guaranteed he'll hate the job with a passion and will be looking for the first chance to drop it. The ideal candidate for shitty jobs has a family he has to support financially, no ambition and is painfully average in all aspects.
That, or he's a student and/or has a disability. Courtesy of the government waving away most of the labor costs, they're in extreme demand, taking priority over anyone else.

>free internship
never seen free internship in my life, no one would do it. It's fucking slave labor. In my cit an intern makes 16-32 an hour depending on the area.

>they're a disgrace to the EU
>EU
>muh europeans n shieet
we are iberians

I'm pretty sure countries like Germany require you to actively look for a job if you're receiving unemployment benefits.

>while her sister receives 1200 Euro a month being medically depressed.
u sure about that? my mom is diagnosed with bipolar disorder and gets about the same while having paid almost 20 years into a retirement insurance

Those arent hard work, especially electrician lmao

>Electricians make a shit ton of money here
Nope. It's a mid tier job. My dad has been doing it for over 20 years. You can google "sähköliitto palkkataulukot" and see how much the wage is

there's so much fucking money in tech, if you can move you'll be sorted for life. You'd be much better off moving to ameriland though because the tech salaries are a lot higher.

SPARTANS !! WHAT IS YOUR PROFFESION

Attached: 300spartans.jpg (320x169, 20K)

we have 5 yr olds coding in school now and a million poo's coming in because a lot of executives have no turned poo (like microsofts)
it's too hard here, im sure in the netherlands you still have oblivious marcel's and frenkies's who don't actually care much

Nope, been NEET for 5 years now and all I do is a phonecall every 6 months to confirm that im still sick.
You just get a paper from your doc saying youre not fit for work for an undefined amount of time, otherwise yea you gotta go there weekly.

fucking based

is the average poo actually good?

It's just the typical countries
Medshitteraneans are draggins us down again, all the shitalians, greases, asspaniards, moortuguese and such shit
The only thing they are good enough for is playing cards and drinking coffee

Ei kukaan noilla taulukkopalkoilla tee töitä. Ja urakoitsijana vaan taivas on rajana(tai kunto) kuin paljon jaksaa tehdä. Noiden taulukkopalkkojen takia naiset tienaa vähemmän ku eivät tajua pyytää korotuksia. Itellä palkka on noussut kolmannekksella neljässä vuodessa. Reippaasti yli taulukkopalkkojen
t.

even if they are not good they have no fucking life. their after work hours are just hanging out with each other (they live in the same apartments) and talking about work. you cannot beat them.

eat shit nazi

r-rude

Attached: apu sleep can't.png (480x406, 55K)

definitely not war considering how they got destroyed by thebes and how incompetent they were.

Little bit more recent.

Attached: jan2019.jpg (1000x1631, 192K)

is youth unemployment

>nazi
Well Hitler was in love with the faggots and sodomites from Greece and Rome, I think you have to search for an other insult

I know, I love it

im not planning to leave anyways. i just want to know how it looks like in other countries

here we have more jobs than people who can do it (only on IT fields), so you always can get a job, the problem is that they pay you very little.

>here we have more jobs than people who can do it (only on IT fields)
I think thats the case pretty much everywhere in the world

>changing light bulbs across the country
this is an actual job in the netherlands? lmao

how many dutch people does it take to change a lightbulb?

yeah ...that's TOTAL ..not just youth

Yep. That was wrong table.

Attached: youthjan2019.jpg (1000x1631, 202K)

>france
dont you just love niggers and arabs

Are you retarded? It works the same way in every country

anyone can get a job at McDonald's, there are far less jobs available for people with physics degrees

It's not 4%

So defeatist.

HAHAHA ...even better.
Fooken Swedistan with all the unemployed liberal youth .

Estonia is the smartest one in the Baltic family .

It’s getting worse here because Hispanic immigrants are taking youth tier jobs

damn so our youth employment is actually falling even with all the refugees?

Attached: 1551347155750.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Germany imposed it's own economy to all EU, in few words:
>All the EU country have to have an unemployment of about 12+% to have virtual 0% of inflation
and other stuff, but basically this.
>why dont' you rebel, what the fuck!
We did, look at politics, but things are quite more complex.
EU is an American project to control Europe, when one tried to go out (coff... coff... GREECE) it was threated hard by US that let it to be raided by France and Germany.
Don't you remember the visit of Obama after Greek referendum?
>b-b-but what about Italy?
Well, our left wing want to destroy Italy because it is racist against Italians... in fact it is dead.
>h-h-hey, that means that French people are getting rich
Not really, just the oligarchs and their first hand slaves. Yellow jacket? Do you remember that?
>and Germans?
Almost the same, they are pretty much ok, but even if they phagocytised all Eurozone economy the salary of the average guy did not raised. Only the oligarchs are getting rich there too, soon the yellow jacket will appear in Germany too.
>but hey, Baltic cunts...
Actually that unemployment is fake, something like 10% of the people of Latvia and Lithuania emigrated in UK and Germany. It is one of the many reasons of Brexit. There are desert cities in those three countries.
>B-b-but Binland
Finland is the new Greece. Germany and France did not raided it right now due internal problems and EU cracks. Both governments of those two contries are really weak and soon there will be EU election.
After that they will attack Finland.

should i go to work tomorrow or nah

Attached: dreamstime_s_6695172.jpg (800x532, 395K)

nah

>Finland is the new Greece. Germany and France did not raided it right now due internal problems and EU cracks. Both governments of those two contries are really weak and soon there will be EU election.
>After that they will attack Finland.
Literally. No.

silly Greeks .
FYROM Macedonia wants to change the name to Macedonia --- Millions of Greeks show up to protest
Need to vote for a party that is anti Nigger invasion --- only 10 philosophers show up

get your shit together my friend .

Let's bet... let me think... your job?
Good luck mate.

im part italian

Just wait until the German economy crashes

The Netherlands has virtually no Indians.

Although I saw in the migration statistics that they are coming.

here in Poland we have a job agency which give you a job 10€/h in Nl you do not need to know language or have skills you only have to breath
its not good i would say it should be mandatory to pass language exam if you want to live in x country in europe

you have a government agency in Poland that arranges jobs in the Netherlands?

they are private companies
and there are many offer of low paid jobs with accomodation for people who do not have any skills do not know language its also reallt common to go to those kind of jobs during holiday when you are student and you do not have any friends /family abroad

From Sicily?

What is normal wage/hour for unskilled lad in poland?

Some ceilings in schools and commercial buildings are really high so then you need a ladder. And voila, a job is born.

Too much talk, gib money now

In the us working in the port industry is considered a pretty decent job, and a great job of you're a longshoreman. I heard some of them make 60 bucks an hour.

A lot of buildings are also maintained by external parties. Who just assign people specific duties to do in multiple buildings.

1 out of 3 young italians is unemployed. I can't stand this anymore, I feel like a literal shit, I'm 21 and slowly dying from depression and excessive smoking

fuck you shitskin

I thought these low IQ uninformed posts were contained to Jow Forums. Unfortunately the world does not run out of idiots.

>99% go to a meme university to get a 8 year meme degree and accumulate 250k+ of debts
>still 4% unemployment
Oh boy

>don't live in a comfy european country where i can collect welfare to at least get by while i look for a job
>live in the united states where im rejected welfare because im not black and underqualified minorities get jobs i desperately need because companies need to fill diversity quotas
down to the last $100 ama

We have unemployment insurance too. Have you ever had a job?

"don't qualify" for unemployment insurance, applied twice. got laid off last year ago while working as a pipe fitter cause the company went under.

If those minorities were under qualified, they wouldn't have been hired over you.

hundreds of minorities who are less qualified than their white counter parts get into ivy league schools because in order to get federal funding the schools set up diversity quotas. if you truly think the working world is any different you must still be in high school.

Doesn't really matter because Ivy League undergraduate programs teach the exact same stuff as other four-year universities.

>if you truly think the working world is any different you must still be in high school.
If you think you are at a disadvantage as a white man, you've been reading too much Jow Forums.