Alts are finally dead. The final purge

Alts are finally dead. The final purge.

All altcoins are going to 0. At long, long last.

Attached: 1521410423816.jpg (400x301, 18K)

I am afraid that you might be a normie

I purged you mom ass without a condom.
Afterwards she was shitting shit blood and sperm.
>Tricolore!

Feels good man
I want to see verge, bytecoin, btcp out of the top 100.

>implying normies aren't he idiots lossing their btc on shitcoins

Attached: altcoin bagholder.png (568x681, 374K)

It hasn't even begun

Attached: greenleader.jpg (628x572, 182K)

Good thing XLM is an alpha coin, not an alt coin. And will be the #1 crypto by 2020

Attached: theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg (420x579, 35K)

Attached: pps21.jpg (617x606, 45K)

Just like the italian flag!

And the German and French.
>Everybody in this thread is now allowed to fuck OP's mom in the ass without a condom.
But when cumming only in OP face, because he is a wining little faggitQ

Nice, bought 100k of each alt.

I'm unironically waiting for them to bleed down a bit more so I can buy up right before the next $400-500 BTC pump

When is the next bitcoin pump coming I’m bored

I don't know but i'm pretty sure we hit 8k at least by the end of August. Up to 10-11k by eoy and then back to 5k unless the meme run actually happens.

it is amazing however how altcoins die within like 12h like motherfuckers

Come suck my dick while being bored.
Ever got your shit pushed back in?
You got a tight tiny ass?
I will make you bleed!!!

Brainlet here, why aren’t alts following BTC?

People are selling alts for BTC which is driving down the price of those alts. Everyone wants to be in BTC right now.

and yet BTC is not increasing. which may not be the best sign.

*Brainlets are selling alts for BTC
FTFY
Don't follow the herd, never FOMO buy, etc.
It's like you guys learned nothing
You buy the bleeders, and sell the winners. Otherwise, you're just gambling.

It doesn't work like that. When used as a trading pair for alts it doesn't matter how many people sell their alts for BTC all it effects is those alts and not the price of BTC unless they are selling them for USDT or USD.

The fact that BTC is stable means that people are selling their alts for BTC but not selling the BTC for cash. Its a positive sign.

Do whatever you think you should do. I'm holding BTC you can bleed if you like.

Why not hold both? :THINKING EMOJI:

THIS

Eat shit altcoiners

Attached: 1512664769992.jpg (600x412, 122K)

checked

is ETH an alt?

absolutely
an alt that no one uses for what it was intended to, it has a long way down to go. Vitalik said that the non-speculative value of ether (meaning how much is actually needed for gas) is in single digits usd

I do actually.

I converted 80% of my portfolio to BTC. I still have the remaining in alts with BTC ready to buy as they dump further.

op - is that why core coin is stuck at 7400 for days

Because the big pump earlier in the week drew everyone's attention to the possibility of a BTC ETF. Not an Alt. ETF, but a BTC ETF. That's where everyone wants to be right now in hopes of BTC going parabolic again.

looks like verge just broke through every support it had this entire year, next stop 120 sats [spoiler]the price i first bought it at[/spoiler]

fucking lol do u know what an ETF is?

Pretty much this. Alts are likely to keep bleeding until August 15th except for the random news pumps on alts or other stuff. It seems like a lot of people forgot the alt bleed when BTC went parabolic last time before alts jumped up after it.

What the hell are you talking about? Whats in this etf if not alts? Bitcoin forks? Lmao ya thatd do great

>It seems like a lot of people forgot the alt bleed when BTC went parabolic last time before alts jumped up after it.
this. alts will jump soon. selling alts now is the worst move to make

I'm iffy on that. I sold the majority when BTC moved up like that and now I can buy more alts If I wanted to because they tanked ass. However there are still weeks before the 15th. Alts can still bleed another 30% or more in that time not to mention if BTC has another jump alts are double fucked. Selling your alts for the time being is still probably the safest option.

good luck on your timing user.

Imagine actually being this retarded

>Whats in this etf if not alts?
>Imagine actually being this retarded
what did he mean by this?

People relate this magazine cover with XRP.

I remember all the runs last year far too well to trust staying in alts. I remember every time BTC rose getting my shit ruined with 40% drops because I held alts instead of BTC.

I'm going to take the safe road this time.

i remember that too and then alts running right after BTC did. they move so fast, it's difficult to time correctly. perhaps, you were in bad ats?

whats this 2017?
do they not know they can long bitcoon without ever selling their alts?