Mixed children

so what is /biz opinion on mixed kids? I love asian girls and find them superior in most ways to western white roasties but not sure about having kids with one? will they really get fucked up and become elliot rodgers without identities or would they be just fine? anyone have experience

Attached: 15050460589499.jpg (768x768, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
youtube.com/watch?v=svE60ic4akE&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every half asian I've known has been a nutcase but anecdotal evidence is rarely a good measuring stick. They were all ridiculously good looking as well.

they will become elliot rodgers. don't have children you retard, idk why you would want to subject yourself to that slavery and nonetheless bring someone into this rapidly declining degenerate society

>abort hapa sons
>only receive qt hapa daughters

Attached: 615AD72C-313B-45FF-B12F-21F74B9DE1D8.jpg (904x573, 262K)

were they all girls?

>don't have children you retard, idk why you would want to subject yourself to that slavery and nonetheless bring someone into this rapidly declining degenerate society
not sure if I even want to have children, but finding a traditional wife who does not is impossible

Nothing wrong with it. Combining white creativity with asian intelligence is like creating superhumans.

t. roastie

Attached: 1521138171845.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Most are fucked psychologically for some reason, but only when the father is white.

Not Jow Forums but ok.
Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

Attached: 215701.1.jpg (900x600, 96K)

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

Attached: 4e97d1fd69e1f738c00bcec0c964d4fed3c270732a228d11c75dc80b31a989f8.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

All but one. The craziness in the females mostly manifested in sexual degradation, though they were perfectly sweet otherwise. The one male I knew was just an absolute psychopath. I had to cut ties with him.

>knew one hapa kid growing up
>friends since kindergarten
>really well liked, pretty popular
>played football and had big parties, even invited me even though I was an outcast
>had a pretty gf
>he got killed by a drunk driver when he was 19

hapas are ok in my book. I think most are weird because most whites that date asians are weird

shit in shit out

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Attached: 1519258275917.jpg (673x767, 100K)

Which is the most common because white girls don't want tiny dicks usually, and white dudes love to slam tight little asians. Also, Vietnam.

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.

However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract

But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

One study on the craniofacial morphology in White-Amerindian mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average completely shattering the above argument.
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf

The neurotransmitter oxytocin "makes people more co-operative, benevolent, loyal, generous and trusting of others. It is involved in the parent-child bond - new mothers and fathers have raised levels of oxytocin. Production also increases when people hug and when they have sex and, recent research suggests, when they receive psychological warmth." However, oxytocin has been alleged to "foster racism."
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism

Attached: 6451321uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 799K)

>dey r weird reeeee

normie kys

The study found that "intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence… Which maybe modulated by brain oxytocin." This suggests that the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one's own ethnic group to further ensure the existence of one's people is linked to racial bias, coinciding with the observation that diversity is a weakness, not a strength.
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108

One study found that during the menstrual cycle when women have a higher likeihood of conception, racial bias is increased, especially when the likeihood of sexual intercourse was increased; "increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high."

>Although egalitarians suggest that only a racist would consider race when it comes to reproduction and mate choice, this study observed a general, innate tendency to prefer one's own race especially when most likely to be impregnated.
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf

Race Is A Social Construct?
The Immune System: How Important Is Race?
>"If Nick Glasgow were white, he would have a nearly 90 percent chance of finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure his leukemia."

The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.

Are cells racist?
A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)

Attached: tumblr_ops0t3SRIp1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (750x421, 49K)

The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match.
Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.

Race Is A Social Construct?
The Immune System: How Important Is Race?
>"If Nick Glasgow were white, he would have a nearly 90 percent chance of finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure his leukemia."

The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.

Are cells racist?
A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)

The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match.
Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.

Attached: 03e454fea05b76c77ef0d6433b17db884f9e596d53e01299acd1ba072a4d9838.jpg (451x538, 32K)

not reading any of that but nice taste in sloots

yeah okay, but look

Attached: argumentforracemixing.webm (720x960, 1.87M)

That's cool and all but why should I care about what is 'good' if I am in love with someone of a different race? Why should I care about others over my own happiness?

Attached: ayn rand - rich.gif (400x300, 136K)

FWIW I’m half black, 30, make $150k a year as a lead dev.

As an example, a White mother of mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random White person on the street than with her own child.
If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents if not horrific enough, With a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukaemia, every member of the child's own family becomes an incompatible donor for a bone-marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely:

>One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html

Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue
>''Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Since all the immune system's cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces a new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body.
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant
>If you become ill with a blood cancer or other disease that requires a stem cell transplant, here's an uncomfortable fact: Your race matters. Diversity is a strength in much of life, [citation needed!] but it's a curse when finding a stem cell donor match.
articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
I have alot more to post but fuck ya'll imma play cs:go

Attached: 1417363034715.jpg (1000x916, 252K)

asian woman are truly superior to white roasties.

doesn't sound too promising, probably best to avoid

...but then again how the fuck can you resist something like this

Hey there pal, sorry to hurt your feelings, but I lived in Korea for three years. If you think that MOST of the guys there are looking for pussy because they absolutely fail at home, you are mistaken. Most of the guys are just fucking rejects, and most Asians girls that date white guys are fucking rejects. Thus, their offspring will likely be uber rejects.

This isn't true for all Asian/White couples, as some can be two attractive, normal people who will produced normal, attractive children. But the overwhelming majority of them are the result of two would-be genetic dead ends who managed cheat the laws of nature by dating outside their ethnic group.

Impossible to resist
Asian woman were made so white males can breed them, no doubt

Ugly and autistic.

just live your life out with your wife bro, also "traditional" wives don't exist anymore unless you're trying to fuck a 40+ year old asian. asian women of this generation just aren't as degenerate as white women doing drugs and slutting themselves out, they hold modern views like the rest for the most part

youtube.com/watch?v=svE60ic4akE&t=17s

I bet he was hapa.

>I lived in Korea for three years
>white guys there are rejects

speaking from personal experience i see kek

You are literally becoming a meme. I know this is a anime board but have you actually dated one?

They are greedy, needy, annoying and slave minded to their parents.

It's like having a golddigger but without the fact she is beautiful. Bad Dealio Desu.

I'm always surprised why betas are attracted to Asians. I think it's because they think they can fuck a 7 while in their own country they would only get a 4 or none. Also they all seem so nerdy and gamy, don't you realise it's just the current FAD of the countries they are in?

Also have you ever fucked one, it's like you slaughter a pig.

they are also traditional, loving and cute.
while white roasties are on the same level as pigs nowadays

>cheat the laws of nature by dating outside their ethnic group.

Somehow I think that that is exactly as nature intended. If you can't find luck at home, you look it elsewhere.

they actually aren't loving, they will marry for status and money just like white women. women are all generally the same, it's just that white women happen to be more degenerate due to individualism which isn't bad on it's own, but it will create polar opposites of actual financially independent strong women that don't subject themselves to degeneracy and roasties.

Latinas, specifically Mexicans, are also traditional & loving. They're less submissive, though, so it takes a real man to tame one.

Good point. Today's "next tribe over" is across the ocean.

Why the fuck would an awkward weird guy settle for abysmal dregs where he was born, when he can snag a cutie from another country?

They act out because acting out is a meme. If you ignore it they get confused and calm down.

t. dated a mexican for 2 years

Holy shit, this is some next level cope.

Listen to this homosexual rant lol

>You are literally becoming a meme
fuck... you are right. spending all my energy on meme coins, attracted only to asians, becoming more autistic, of the opinion tax is theft, even bought a fucking white monster drink for the first time ever

>Also have you ever fucked one, it's like you slaughter a pig.
din't agree with this or the rest of what you wrote. Have dated and fucked several of them, they were all more sweet and better at sex (more eager to please) than white roasties

Checked

Attached: 7392c94d-9fb1-4e7e-9cb5-2e4adfabdff1.jpg (500x750, 50K)

what about the other way around

AMWF

BLACKED is better desu

This make sense. They’re contending with 2 or morr cultures. They’re isolated with from peers who “understand them”.

If I get an even number digit, I am marrying an energetic latina

Do what ever the fuck you want and don’t worry about what some retards on an image board thinks

Fugg

just abort any sons you have
hapa girls are super hot and even sluttier than their moms due to mental issues

Bump. Great thread

Yeah, I've got a boy and a girl, both mixed.
Starting to hope I'm dead before the girl starts dating.

did you ever have any problems so far? does it feel strange that they don't really look like you (if you are white)

>hapa girls are super hot and even sluttier than their moms due to mental issues

Attached: EB730CD2-80EA-4ABF-AC1C-A24AF01FA560.jpg (546x366, 58K)

That's a fair point, but it helps to explain why hapas are generally such fucking rejects.

How do you figure?

I'll marry her for you, that way she won't sleep around. Can I have her number?

>every mixed couple would have been a genetic dead end
As if it's difficult to get a fat white roastie knocked up these days.

Not yet, but it's still early.
They do look like me, it's just not as obvious as it would be if they were white.

Kek if you mean traditional with paying 15% of your earnings to her family be my guest. There are plenty of decent white woman, just look at the right places (hint not Instagram and tinder).

Can't cope the truth?

Kek they are pleasing of course, but all very passive.

MY FUCKING DICK ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

> However, oxytocin has been alleged to "foster racism."

I’m happiest laughing at dindus
>it’s biological
Makes me horny I fucking love science now

not worth it in the long run

>but all very passive
nope

Yes

also by "asian" im assuming you mean FOB asian or overseas asian

americanized asian girls are bigger sluts than white roasties

Jow Forums, recommend me an energetic and slightly aggressive woman that will slap me for waking up too late, brew coffee in the morning, and will cuddle in the evening.

i have a happa baby with a jap. little dude is super good looking and cutie japanese girls dote on him all the time. it will be impossible for him not to get laid if he grows up in japan and that brings me great relief

Everyone always talks about and shows studies on white-black or white-asian couples and children. But what about white-arab/persian?
Wondering cause im a white european from the baltic region and my girlfriend/fiance is iraqi arab. I know you mostly see white women arab men couples, but there are exceptions.
My fiance is beautiful, smart, has very feminine body and outlook on life, has great values and traditions and is conservative. Shes muslim but her family dont really care and celebrate christmas etc, let us date and live together, she goes to my catholic church with me whenever I go. We are both still young, 19/21. Just a great person in general, will make a perfect mother. Most arab/white children also turn out to be beautiful.

Attached: 34200945_10216348832456382_1794722784090259456_n.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Nobody knows because it’s never happened yet

Attached: asiangflifehack.jpg (1381x882, 236K)

Go for it. The genetic distance between whites and arabs is smaller than white-black/white-asian which really only leaves the cultural component, but it sounds like that's smoothed over.

t. Someone who was secretly engaged to a yemeniqt, but her parents broke it up [spoiler]I got a kimchiqt now. It's good. She cleans up well, is from a good family and generally doesn't give me shit, but I dunno how I feel about mixed kids either

Half white half mexican checking in. Got the intelligence and the ridiculous sex drive. 8/10

Nice

Asians are white allies not people to interbreed with

They were made to be impregnated by the BWC. It's every white man's duty to impregnate at least one Asian woman in their lives.

Attached: 1526493461167.jpg (1200x1800, 299K)

My daughter is half white half Chinese. People are too fucking obsessed with race.

her parents will most likely kidnap her after her wedding and murder her then sue you for religious negligence.

wouldnutinside/10

You will have a superior traditional wife you actually want to fuck because she takes care of her appearance and your kids won't be failures desu

Convert her

MUH DICK

Attached: donald_boner_dbz.jpg (680x531, 43K)

They will be fine. "Muh race mixing" is a retarded Jow Forums meme if you believe that then you shouldn't have kids at all because you're retarded. Genetic diversity creates the strongest offspring.

Japanese or Korean only IMO

Lmao have you seen Mexicans over age 16? They look like squat little trolls. Ever see Jeb Bush’s kids?

miscegenation is a zionist plot to breed out ethnic europeans.

>Genetic diversity creates the strongest offspring.
I'm sorry you never got high school biology, but this is literally not true.

>FWIW I’m half black
You’re just black

I've seen Asian white and the kid looks fucking Asian.

He won't be white, we won't accept him as white, and he will not identify with you.

The more intelligent someone is the more likely they are to suffer from anxiety, depression, and substance abuse. That's the upside of being dumb as rocks, you don't realize how pointless and shitty life is. Ignorance is bliss.

This. You aren't white nigger

Attached: ecdbe0c7-d971-40b6-811f-cbfe939f0d46.jpg (500x625, 73K)

Give us this fucking BasedSauce!!!

No they aren't, just autists on this site.

Aya Kawasaki, Gravure model.

EVERY WHITE MAN SHOULD IMPEGNATE AT LEAST ONE WHITE WOMAN AND ONE ASIAN WAIFU.

IF WE DONT IMPREGNATE THEM, BILLIONS YELLOW IR HALF BLACK BABIES WILL BE BORN. WE NEED TO HELP HUMANITY BY INCREASING THE FREQUENCY OF WHITE GENES AROUND THE WORLD.

DONT BE SELFISH: SHARE YOUR DNA. IMPREGNATE SOME ASIANS.

Attached: 1516085852305.jpg (600x752, 77K)