We have to defend european culture!! what culture? oh uhmm...

>we have to defend european culture!! what culture? oh uhmm.. wearing lederhosen uhmm i guess the way we make sausages and ermm going to church?

Attached: E9836944-2A0D-4D02-884F-BC73A27EED28.gif (413x243, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
youtu.be/dAlusiyj0Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rangeban canada

>rangeban canada

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

>Paintings of bible scenes! Greek monuments! Look at those BUILDINGS!

Attached: 1549209186299.gif (452x371, 59K)

t. zhang

Yes, I am infact of the opinion that Canadians are the best posters on this site. How could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

evropean culture is about having white skin

>rangeban canada

Attached: soyboy(20).jpg (378x378, 31K)

>rangeban Canada

Attached: 1543706024027.jpg (228x257, 28K)

There's almost nothing unique about modern European culture. They have a few holidays here and there but other than that they're hardly different from Americans. And no, food and buildings are NOT part of culture. Most culture has been destroyed by modernization and technology

>what is rule of law based on the roman law
>what is democracy
>what is vaccination (think whatever the fuck subhuman non-european country had those things before euros gave them to you? you buttnaked tribal savages biggest village was 20 people because everyone else died to diseases)
>what is electrification
>what is railway system, even the 18th century one that africans today cant manage to maintain
>what is freshwater system and aquaducts, something that rome had 20+ centuries ago most of the world doesnt have today
>what is the internet, computers, and basically ALL of the modern science, engineering, medicine, technology, transportation, literally every single minute fucking thing, ever

noneuropeans were historically more similar to animals than humans of europe
and then uppity noneuropeans had a dramatic increase in quality of life, when they served as outdated agricultural equipment (today utterly obsolete, since euros came up with the tractor and combine)

noneuropean feral rabid minorities, existing as nothing more than a professional welfare class, should be exterminated from the european lands, and banished back to the hells of non-europe
then they could appreciate european culture

stay out of my swamp

Attached: IMG_20190312_113544.jpg (4608x3456, 996K)

>rangeban canada

Attached: 1515625707666.gif (800x371, 125K)

Literally nothing of that invented by a Serb

lol, everything is different.

>language
>fashion
>music
>food
>norms and values
>the way people think and express themselves
>architecture
>politics

Even work ethics, hierarchy and the religion are different.

Wrong

First they came for the Kiwis and I didn't say anything

Then they came for the Aussies and I laughed

Next they came for Europeans and I fucking came

Now they're coming for Canada

Attached: gifda.png (225x225, 6K)

>>what is rule of law based on the roman law
>>what is democracy
>>what is vaccination (think whatever the fuck subhuman non-european country had those things before euros gave them to you? you buttnaked tribal savages biggest village was 20 people because everyone else died to diseases)
>>what is electrification
>>what is railway system, even the 18th century one that africans today cant manage to maintain
>>what is freshwater system and aquaducts, something that rome had 20+ centuries ago most of the world doesnt have today
>>what is the internet, computers, and basically ALL of the modern science, engineering, medicine, technology, transportation, literally every single minute fucking thing, ever

>noneuropeans were historically more similar to animals than humans of europe
and then uppity noneuropeans had a dramatic increase in quality of life, when they served as outdated agricultural equipment (today utterly obsolete, since euros came up with the tractor and combine)

>noneuropean feral rabid minorities, existing as nothing more than a professional welfare class, should be exterminated from the european lands, and banished back to the hells of non-europe
then they could appreciate european culture

Attached: FB3FF802-A398-4F20-89B5-1A2FF5C1E9B9.png (231x218, 8K)

brought him back to reality real quick

Attached: 1527350144516.png (20x20, 1K)

not dying of smallpox and having electricity is literally european culture

>rangeban canada

Attached: soy hat.jpg (647x831, 110K)

>not dying of smallpox and having electricity is literally european culture

Attached: 23472B6A-70C2-45D1-90CB-F7274296AB1A.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>we need to preserve the white race
>evpora
>culture is important

Attached: chong.png (960x492, 236K)

this
unfunny faggots

>genociding shitskins is bad

Attached: 1543904685309.png (646x985, 942K)

>Americanization is universal europoors are now fundementally identical to the new world in habit,culture, and spirit
Reading this the continental europoor spilled his mcdonalds on his nike clothes as he rapidly dropped everything to reply to this american herecy on his iphone and cried and gushed about how his continental shithole wedged between a few countries you might have heard of was completely unique as they had and used their own language, the europoor would fire back (in english)

>rangeban canada

Attached: 1531536687534.png (714x800, 73K)

>this
>unfunny faggots

Attached: 2446E7D4-5C0F-4433-9DA4-08C5F22F4573.png (205x246, 6K)

>the continental europoor
ROFL DIS ISLAND NIGGA THINK HE FINNA DIFFERENT

Attached: 1553644876210.gif (365x400, 551K)

>illegal immigration is bad!

Attached: 6DBA86E5-AC73-4535-BF5C-C7A540B4BA81.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Attached: 1550593719043.png (627x554, 14K)

America is actually Dutchified. From it's modern liberal policies regarding gay marriage, weed, prostitution, euthanesia debate, it's mandatory private insurances, to it's republican government, corporatism and its classic freedom related and capitalistic values. Even the American dream comes from us.

>(in english)

Attached: zguz22z.jpg (960x480, 94K)

100% objectively true, all europoors (see the map for reference) are culturally identical.

Attached: LGBTropeans.jpg (2000x1048, 404K)

Attached: swedish nationalist mushrooms.jpg (1078x995, 101K)

Attached: Peter_Sweden_Immanuelsen_Twitter_Poll_Go_Back_to_Restaurant.jpg (1023x1233, 130K)

9024 votes. If 24% would give him 1 dollar he has achieved his goal.

And yet, if you go to his patreon page, he only has 50 people donating.

mad that you can make tweets and make shitty cult tier vids and get paid for it by brainwashed morons

Woah a mushroom.

Serbs are literally indistinguishable from modern arab warlords literally all you people do is shoot each other up every couple of years the turks were more civilized than you. Sit down be humble balkanigger

>get out of my small region
>instantly feel like I'm in foreign land
>houses are different, villages are different, churches are different, accent is different, use of language is different, food is different, scenery is different
These threads are always made by rootless colonials and/or megacity dwellers

>culture
>sense of belonging
>community
>values
>tradition

Attached: F9BEA0D7-B028-4541-8A11-074B628F2B40.png (211x239, 8K)

how could the same country that made trailer park boys produce such unfunny shitposters?

Rangeban Canada.

Of course everything outside of Paris looks different Mohamed

Sweden is full of culture
Did you know we have m u s h r o o m s

I don't live anywhere near Paris dumbass. Paris is a soulless shithole that has constantly destroyed its own history.

last time i went to london i was amazed, you know they got rubbish trucks with say 'stand back this truck is turning left/right' when they indicate. Cities are fucking nuts

unironically, having electricity and not drinking poop water is european culture
you might think its silly till you discover non euros historically never even managed that much

>unironically, having electricity and not drinking poop water is european culture
>you might think its silly till you discover non euros historically never even managed that much

Attached: CC2332F7-445C-4EF9-8756-C53B891EB9B3.jpg (217x232, 10K)

Dank je vriend

Attached: split.png (500x659, 411K)

>tfw european shitholes think they are western

>rangeban canada

Attached: o.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

>t. Kim

>a fucking Serb
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: humanaccomplishment.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

FPBP

Anglo and Aryan united against the leaf menace

>central Italy
>northern Europe
Why are Americans so fucking retarded?

That image is blatantly incorrect. What retard made this?

there is no such thing as european culture
there is such a thing as a collection of european cultures
european cultures are very alive and well today because it's the basis for every single thing in a functioning country in the world

It's actually very comprehensive and explained at length in the book and regarded as accurate by many non-right wing academics.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

It's fucking retarded, just like yourself

Attached: 1552679579460.jpg (550x422, 35K)

The American Library Association: "Achievements that require mental and spiritual effort are the highest forms of human endeavor, Murray says. He has scanned the most reputable biographical dictionaries and histories of the arts, philosophy, and sciences to find who and what, during 800 B.C.-1950, are mentioned in them. He came up with 4,139 persons and a list of events and ponders 20 persons in each of nine scientific, three philosophic, and nine artistic fields who were most extensively covered in the resources. More than 80 percent are "dead white males,"

name one danish man

umm ok
youtu.be/dAlusiyj0Mg

Attached: 4D0EE55A-A65D-4887-945F-D5A9741654B9.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

The vast majority of scientific accomplishments throughout history have all occurred over the past century, and definitely not all in Western Europe or exclusively by men. The human genome project alone surpasses a millennia of scientific history.

tycho brahe

>The vast majority of scientific accomplishments throughout history have all occurred over the past century, and definitely not all in Western Europe or exclusively by men.
Quite patently false, the vast majority occurred from 1700-1950, aka starting from the rennaisance and was 99% driven by white males in Europe or America. Furthermore, this period of progress laid the groundwork for all further progress and basically all human achievement following it would not have been possible without whites in Europe or America so in a sense is attributable to them in part.
>The human genome project alone surpasses a millennia of scientific history.
major yikes that is very false. and it wouldn't have been possible without the previous 300 years of progress as I said. and also whites most certainly played a significant role in that development in and of itself

>1700
>aka starting from the rennaisance
How am I even supposed to reply to this?

whatever stay in denial

>all these faggots denying European dominance in everything important

>The Renaissance is a period in European history, covering the span between the 14th and 17th centuries

it started with the renaissance in the 15th century and sped up with the enlightenment in the late 17th/early 18th
pro tip: the enlightenment was the greatest period of human civilization

i meant the scientific revolution but alright ignore my main points

If you can’t even get the foundation of your “argument’ down right, don’t expect me to waste time reading the rest.

i just mislabeled a historic period nothing to do with the foundation of my argument

>what culture?
Grecoroman culture, humanity's greatest culture.

Now fuck off.

Nice side-step. Well, where there's a will there's a way as they say.

lot of racial diversity right here! but these guys were all irrelevant anyway

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia.png (316x640, 34K)

This. Maybe if France hadn't cucked its regions so hard even different regional languages like in spain.

>Jöns jacob
REPRESENT

Attached: 1553711887495.jpg (657x527, 44K)

weird list huh

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia(1).png (1140x6590, 427K)

you aight whiteboi

Attached: 1409412993489.png (1237x1017, 108K)