When will FOMO 3D break

the eth network??

Attached: Selection_025.png (1331x489, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x9ac586c39533c79c8267c582e6b5d73bb08c95f6970654b2e49754d036ed0929
etherscan.io/address/0xc0d5c4d8bc3294ce7ab2e37a2c85fa03a506e570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody cares. fuck off. if you got in early profit. if you buy in now, you are honestly the dumbest motherfucker in the face of the earth.

This is the singularity

He still does not understand that this shit never going to end...

what the fuck, fudders said the same at 400 eth haha

dude its not to late yet, the clock is still at 24 hours BIatch!!!

Screencapped

>bought in 20 minutes ago with 1ETH ($500)
>already have $25 in returns
>20
>minutes
>later
at this rate i will have made my money back in less than 24 hours, stay poor pajeet fudder

Attached: IgnoreThotsDrinkWater2018.jpg (840x485, 465K)

We legit pulling in 100eth with every 10 minutes

i got the referral link /google

how do i monetize this shit holy fuck

I got /dividends, get on my level.

I just discovered this shit an hour ago. I threw in $50 just to see what'll happen. Since then I've made $1.40.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh wow

you can still join use my ref /2110

>3600 eth in pot
WHAT THE FUCK

Also serious answer, when the contract holds 50k eth it will essentially mark itself as a threat to the mining network of ether, which should prompt some sort of reaction from the greater ETH community.

These types of contracts are the pandora's box of crypto, just like assassination contracts and deepweb markets. There has never been a PONZI that was contractually obligated to pay everyone when the scam ends, It's brilliant.

me/2110

What the fuck happened today, I put in 3 ETH a week ago.

Attached: wtf.png (539x456, 47K)

how much eth did you put in for 5,5k keys?

reinvest them and be a happy guy in one month

As stated, around 3 ETH when the pot was between 240-290 ETH.

Checked, but I'd rather appreciate the fact that I made profit in the first ponzi I participated in and not get greedy, which is pretty hard to be honest.

Attached: exitscamming.png (1173x296, 176K)

i dont know about him but i put in 0.7 eth for 1,150 keys...

now it costs 1 eth for 400 keys. I really wish I wasn't such a pussy and put more than 0.7 eth, I mean I should have put fucking 7 eth lol.

was up to 0.5 in gains yesterday, but with this boom overnight I broke even and got to 1.1 (so took 9 days in total)

Ah okay didn't know you didn't reinvest, congrats mate and don't get too greedy

I bought 600 keys for 0.6 ETH todays ago, I earned 0.4 already, feelsgood

>todays ago

Attached: images.jpg (215x235, 9K)

Lol, threw 300eur in for shits and giggles when pot was 500ETH and right now I have almost 500usd. 7 day ROI.

P3D devs just keep giving!

/comfy/

Attached: 1523088408985s.jpg (250x222, 7K)

lol I meant two days ago haha, weird

brainlet here. i purchased keys on my work computer. when i get home, all I need to do is login to metamask and pull up the site, then I can access my data, correct?

yes, I access it with my laptop and work pc, it just needs to be the same wallet on metamask

The fuck m8!?
Never mix crypto an work!
Unless you are self employed.
You never know neither what they listen to nor what they can bash you for!

Don't worry I am a student , I just don't work with my laptop

Thanks!
It's a chill company. I know there's no tracking software on the computers because I built half of them myself and helped install the software. And I know all the admin passwords. Normally I still TeamViewer to my home computer though for these kinds of things.

>He still does not understand that this shit never going to end...

it will. There is a reason its called exit scam. Anyone who put money in this is literally to stupid to be allowed have pocket money from their institutional guardian

>assassination contracts

Attached: linkthenewelite2.jpg (1100x685, 271K)

That's great, means a new round where you can get in at the beginning and you also get additional dividends when the round ends.
Already pulled out 2x my initial "investment" so even if there's a bug in the contract I don't care.

Keep on coping.

Attached: 1510343161265.jpg (666x660, 105K)

pomp eet

Attached: bogcall.png (1000x581, 717K)

Waiting patiently until September

Waiting patiently for your code review smarty pants

Checkā€™d

5.5k ETH BOYS WTF ARE YOU DOING

THEY DID THE MATH.

Even with all of the ETH in existence in the contract, and assuming roughly 30% to the pot averaged on team choices and an active pot worth $6.4 BILLION, keys would only cost .01 ETH. I'll keep buying!

Got 2 more ETH within 1 1/2 hours since I posted this, today's a good day friens

Attached: 1523037875162.gif (474x374, 3.93M)

What's that website?

what the shit niggers
I put my eth change into this shit at 1k for the lulz and wasnt expecting to make my money back, but it did, why didn't I go all in? fugg

Attached: file.png (469x93, 52K)

google fomo 3d

So what team is everyone riding on?
Sneaky snek here.

my transaction is stuck, using gas price 30 gwei

no reason to use anything other than snek unles yo're retarded

>Bought 90 keys early on because I was skeptical and didn't want to blow a hundred dollars on a potential scam.
>$40 investment.
>Last night it was at less than four dollars.
>come home this afternoon
>$46

HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK! Should I invest back into keys? Buy P3D? Or just hodl what I got and don't touch my earnings?

Is it too late to buy into this ponzi?

Nope. I didn't hear about this until three hours ago. I put in $50. In less than three hours, I've made $15.

P3D is the real play in all of this. Divs from every round and every FUTURE dapp built on the 3D ecosystem go to P3D holders. If Team Snek wins F3D that's even MORE divs to P3D. You can always sell your P3D tokens (-10%) and you will be in profit sooner than F3D. Buy P3D, Buy F3D, repeat in that order.

the money you make you can withdrawal?

you don't want to miss out, do you?!!

I want to say yes but who knows. Today is blowing my fucking mind.

Glad I got in at 400 ETH

Attached: 12B86FC4-48B6-4E73-8198-E30B08FDAD89.jpg (1024x639, 399K)

This shit is isane. I'm poor but I threw something for giggles. $37 this morning, five hours ago. I just withdrew $17. So in about six hours I break even? What is this kind of ponzi called? This is not going to end well.

>6.3k already

HOLY SHIT
WHEN WILL THE RIDE END

everyone laugh at this man, he embodies Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (1211x470, 291K)

How much fucking gas is needed for this shit.. good thing I already had 150 keys

I feel like YOLOing 2 Ethers in this? How stupid am I?

I put in 0.1 ETH 3 days ago, broke even 6 hours ago. now its just free ETH

Attached: 1518041892388.jpg (228x221, 9K)

the jackpot is already close to 3 million dollars in value, this is escalating quickly

Same.

your keys get diluted and youre implying that it will keep growing like this but prpbably in one day you break even

>3 mils
it will never stop now
like i had my doubts at 1 mil, but now its is sealed, this shit will never stop, it now pays 5 eth every day in pure divs to p3d, which is basically 50 eth volume, holy shit this is best thing ever

To whoever is reading this. Keep buying, you will be known as the stupid mother fucker that bought at the top of the ponzi scheme.

In order to have benefited here, you MUST have gotten in early. If you go in now, you WILL be that stupid mother fucker that bought at the top and disturbed dividends to the shilling pajeets that got in early.

Don't be stupid. Let this die. In order to break EVEN with your shitty investment, some other dumb mother fucker needs to throw in $1,000,000 USD worth of ETH for YOU to break even.

If you got in early, congrats. Now fuck off and brag to your IRL friends about your cringeworthy crypto experience.

Yeah it obviously can't be this good, even if it doesn't last. I joined really late and still managed to not lose money, I can't even imagine those who got early.

YOU'RE DOING YOURSELF NO FAVORS BY WAITING ASSHOLE
DO
IT

nice pasta

Imagine when this shit gets over 9000.

put it into p3d
everyone buying right now is technically buying in profit

FOMO IN NOW.

Attached: pepedoll biz2.jpg (789x608, 178K)

Hey look. A shilling pajeet. Don't be stupid. Don't buy this guys stupid keys so he can HOPE he can break even.

It's TOO LATE now to make money in this.

t. retard
f3d exit scam will provide 1300 eth in pure divs to p3d as of now
you do pay 19% to get into 3d, but you can ref yourself and buy at 12%
there is only 9900 eth in tokens in p3d so if you're buying now you're getting 13% from f3d exitscam

call me a pajeet again, dumb faggot, I dare you

nice fud nokey
COPE

you are so triggered lmao

STAY POOR
T
A
Y
P
O
O
R

geez this ponzi is going to be bigger than madoff

Holy fuck look at this motherfucker getting 400 ETH into it etherscan.io/tx/0x9ac586c39533c79c8267c582e6b5d73bb08c95f6970654b2e49754d036ed0929

if it hits a billion
it will make world news

>6 gwei
chinks are so fucking cheapskate

For fuck's sake, he's going to get us over 7k

JUST INVESTED 15 DOLLARS TIME TO GET RICH BAY BEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: RICHDOG.png (275x273, 174K)

>bought 12 keys roughly 3 days ago for 0.013 eth
>currently have made my money back
does withdrawing get rid of my keys? I have enough eth that I could withdraw and get 1 P3D key.

Who here is already making plans to devise a way to get the pot?

we warned you all, and now you will stay poor

Attached: 1529720229762.jpg (2557x1440, 108K)

so when does this ponzi collapse? honestly guys I am getting severe FOMO here.

When the time reaches zero.
just play mathematically with your host advantage and you win.

Usually how long does a round take?

Attached: 1477184629634.jpg (699x485, 69K)

>Start in EUR
>Ends in USD

Stick to your lies pajeet. Why not tell me what it is in Rupees?

etherscan.io/address/0xc0d5c4d8bc3294ce7ab2e37a2c85fa03a506e570

This guy has already put over 3k into fomo3d, and has another 20k eth sitting on standby. And retards on Jow Forums still want to stay poor.

Not even one round hasn't ended yet. The lowest I've seen the timer go is 23:55:xx. At this rate? Probably months.

it has $3mil pot that is pretty much locked in because keys are only at $1.5
Will it ever collapse? I honestly doubt that.

Listen up and pay attention because it's important user. You never, ever, fucking ever "reinvest" in ponzis. Doesn't matter how sweet the gravy train seems to be and how fast it's going, if you already got out with profit it means it's too late to do this shit again. I don't care you gambled with pennies, it's too late and you should've put more, get over it. Every single retard who had a brilliant idea to reinvest their ponzi gains was always rekt.

this is still the first round, nobody knows how long it will last but most predictions say months or years. It's been going for less than 2 weeks.

why the fuck is my 220 gwei transaction not going through then

I've seen vids on youtube, I'm pretty sure rounds have ended before

I've read threads about this Ponzi since it came out and I STILL don't understand where the dividends are coming from, I still don't understand how the pot "has" 6k or whatever ETH in it if it pays dividends, nobody can explain the dividend mechanism so whatever.

Fuck this thing I refuse to invest in something i don't understand. If I lose out on like 2 ETH in profit I don't care it's fucking chump change anyway.

that was the testnet, this is literally the first round with real eth

like half of the key purchases go to the pot, half to dividends.

it cannot collapse as you cannot sell keys. It's designed by god himself

We don't know it's the first round. The lowest I saw was around 22:50 because gwei was high around 150. It currently only need like 40-50 ETH per day to reset the timer from 0 to 24H you can do the math...