XMR - Monero General

Shill me this coin, Jow Forums

Attached: monero800x445.png (800x445, 57K)

Unlike 99% coins, it has an actual use.

hail monero

Pro:
True privacy coin

Con: Governments will attack it

Holding it as an investment probably isn't a great idea but using it to move money anonymously and pay for things anonymously is where it shines.

Its shit. Is that good enough?

i bought 25 the other day, will I make it? what's a realistic price for this coin in say 3 years? 1k?

Don't buy Monero.

Once everything is moved to digital currency how will white collar crooks hide their money?

It's bitcoin circa 2013-2014. It's going to explode in the coming years, especially once its tail emission kicks in.

Bitcoin is faced with a fungibility crisis that gets worse every day. Monero isn't perfect but it is the best form of "money" that we currently have in crypto.

i expect 0.1 btc by then,at the least. it is not clear to me why it is so low right now.

No matter how shit this market gets, this pedo coin will always be used in the big as fuck darkweb.

It's one of the few coins that will survive this bear market.

Attached: _49311948_010162350-1.jpg (540x378, 34K)

This, can't figure out why it's priced so low.

Assassinating the politicians

THE MOTHERFUCKING KING

Can I buy land on the black market with Monero?

To answer OP: Monero is private, fungible, digital CA$H money.

I'm convinced it's the only true currency that is crypto. No one buys things with bitcoin, ether, or blockchain, those are just for speculation, while XMR is actually useful especially in trading internationally if you want to avoid paying fees for buying or selling in another currency.

>land on the black market
You could hide the transaction amount.

Right, I guess my thought is exactly that, but also weather there's a Web page on Tor that sells land.

Interesting. Obviously the entire purpose would be to avoid capital gains. I'm guessing if we're talking about deeded property and making the appearance of the transaction look legit, there would have to be a ceremonial $1 sale of the land with the exchange of the deed. Probably lots of creative things you could do. You'd still probably want some kind of trusted third party/marketplace involved for escrow purposes.

Yeah, the one thing that wouldn't be avoided is property tax since that's based on appraised value. I do think it's worth it though. I hate real estate agencies btw

>tfw holding a single monero till moon no matter what happens

Attached: golax.jpg (885x881, 192K)

vote from the rooftops

Once Vechain will bounce back to 2$ I'm dropping my bags and running to Monero, I wrote here like 10 hours ago that underdog like Monero is where's the safe and big money's at, undervalued and useful coin, just wait til' normies gonna search for the untraceable coins to hide their crypto gains to not pay taxes, this shit gonna be lit. Fuck chink coins and other shilled bullshit, Monero is the king, you heard it here first.

Who knows how many Bitmain has from their stealth ASICS. I imagine they will dump theirs slowly over the next few years. After that, I think it will super moon when the tail emission kicks in.

Attached: 1BD53211-37E5-4CD2-92AE-13F46F1E4044.jpg (1000x1500, 150K)

HAIL TO THE KING

Attached: 1515912810941.jpg (1000x660, 628K)

only crypto that has actual use, but it relies too much on the value of btc so its probably worthless too. unless btc gets purged and replaced i can't see this coin moon again.

>btc
>replaced
cant wait for all you crypto late adopters to lose all your money so we can stop with this shitcoin charade

We need bulletproofs NAO

Is Monero a good investment? Pretty new on the crypto scene and don't want to be bogged down handling multiple coins

>Monero
>shitcoin
kek
One of the only "sure bets" in crypto is that this little fucker will generally rise over the years.

Attached: 1523709930033.png (1000x1000, 95K)

Thank you sir

if this stuff gets outlawed then it will be the only true peer-to-peer digital currency. Think torrents and pirated movies. I hope govt shut it down/make it illegal to trade/purchase/sell because the price will skyrocket when you have to clandestine source your Monero. It's fascinating to me how people can call this a "pedo" coin. Elon Musk must be lurking the Jow Forums.

The best decision of your life

Down big on BTC ratio and has an actual use, this is a solid long-term hold if you're not shooting for big moon missions. Short term it's gonna be boring as fuck to most of the kids here. I like Monero. Fuck fluffypony but he's ok too. Wish I could afford his watch.

Also, has anyone here checked out Dero or Masari? Dero seems interesting as a moonshot and Masari seems interesting in that they actually do some dev.

>Dero
Sketchy, closed source. Big claims with nothing to back it up yet.
>Masari
Could be interesting competition for Monero in the immediate short term as far as serving as a testbed for new ideas. Not much of a long term threat to Monero.

my thoughts as well
any coins on your radar worth checking out?

I'm keeping an eye on COLX as a high risk play. Super longshot to deliver on the team's stated goals of creating a decentralized storage/computing network fueled by its currency but I like to gamble on low cap coins like this. NEBL is another one that was very good to me during the bull run last year and has fallen way down like many other alts. I sold off all of mine a while ago but would look to get back in it when things settle down a bit.

>I'm keeping an eye on COLX as a high risk play
team is a big turn off

You think so? I'm skeptical of their abilities but they seem communicative.

>You think so?
yep

Attached: achmed.jpg (1280x1280, 96K)

No need user. It is the only real use case in this space. Coins with instant transactions are cool but xmr actually has done and will continue to do SOMETHING USEFUL in a reliable fashion for people. And it’s the only one. Sadly, it doesn’t require a certain market cap for this to happen, but it does provide a hard floor

Also you guys see the monero app is out of the developer section on Ledger app? I haven’t tried it since I just set it all up through the CLI but would be interested if any of you anons had

Attached: C8582BAC-5085-45B4-9799-5C58173D6275.jpg (313x313, 21K)