Pajeet Prime is shilling a new bag at 1EST. Anyone in the mood today for a ride on Teeka's magic money cock?

Pajeet Prime is shilling a new bag at 1EST. Anyone in the mood today for a ride on Teeka's magic money cock?

Attached: teeka1-300x169.jpg (300x169, 9K)

If it's ICX I will laugh so fucking hard...

Well it's guaranteed to be a low cap literally-who shitcoin since those make for the most satisfying pump and dumps.

Come to think of it REQ and LINK would fit the bill...

Chainlink

It would explain the small PnD on Req earlier this week.

Buy salt upto $1000
NEVER SELL , NO STOP LOSS

Elastos

BITS is screaming; all time low, added to exchanges, jihan wu + foxconn connection

most of all, earlier stellar (xlm) shortterm recommendation mentioned stellars p2p tech will be used in junction with NEO to form smart economy. But he didn’t mention who was the third party, and that fits Elastos (uses stellar p2p and neo blockchain tech)

Quite possible, he almost called it as a short-term pick a couple months ago but people figured out what it was going to be and the price rocketed over his buy-up-to (was going to be $40), so he canceled it. Now it's $17 and available on kuckoin which allows usa citizens.

Hope it isn't though since my bot's only configured to buy on binance.

It will be a coin on binance all the time

>1EST

can you update this thread when he releases it?

tweet at him to shill p3d
07/20/18 - the day Jow Forums actually made money

It's going to be REAL, Teeka was in Singapore and met with the team last week.

Last month he activated full cloudfail protection which requires feeding a cfduid cookie to your bot to bypass, which threw a lot of botters of their guard I think and they missed the buy-in. Hence the anemic little pump from FUN. So far it doesn't look like he's activated it for this month, so hopefully more bots and more moonbois = nice healthy pump to +70% or better.

Layering in my sells from +30% to +70%, wish me luck

maybe, it'll be too late to ride the pump by the time I can post though.

whoops I take it back, they just turned it on. Time to dial my expectations down three notches. Fuck.

whats his call

xlm. lol high cap- no pump ppl got rekt

fuck me, they set the cloudfail page request limit to like 20 before they temp banned me. Got locked out of this fucking pump. So retarded.

No movement at all. 95% of botters just got temporary banned before he dropped his pick.

Serves you right fucker.

It's NGR obviously

What's the coin?

Reminder that pajeeta made most of his boomers buy zen above $20 and sell it under $20.

No stop loss

It was XLM, his call did literally nothing to the price. People are starting to realize he's a pajeet scammer who hit the jackpot in the first crypto boom and has no actual technical knowledge.

Attached: chikenteeka.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Why the fuck isn't that pajeet in jail yet???