I’m only going to say this once. Do not sell your alt coins

I’m only going to say this once. Do not sell your alt coins.

Attached: 2FA86C8A-7668-46EF-BDEF-1AC7A65E21F8.png (800x600, 268K)

>please hold my shitcoin bags before bitcoin eats them

Attached: ppp10.jpg (225x225, 7K)

he's talking about the stock market where you hold equity in a company, not pajeetshitcoin where you hold nothing but bags

>Please eat my ass

The cryptocurrency market is device for transferring money from impatient and patient to pajeets

Attached: whfbaliwfhafnwevaeva.jpg (723x757, 100K)

you'd have to be retarded to sell your alts, or you are a noob and haven't been here in even just 2017....I am super happy BTC is rising and alts are falling, that just means an alt pump is iminent and the alts will pump even harder than BTC. if BTC goes up I don't give a fuck what happens to alts and I'm only 25% in BTC of my portfolio

why do people quote warren buffett.. it's a total oxy-moron the dude fcking hates cryptofags are the worse

Penny stocks can be riskier than shitcoins though.
Many of them will never pump and one day when you least expect it, it will dump 90% while you're sleeping and never recover.

correct

i'm very happy with my gains sir

Buffet doesn't buy penny stocks. That's literally the opposite of what a value investor does

>You would be retarded to sell your alts says man who loses 40% of his portfolio value as BTC keeps rising

Attached: D87E5A7E-250A-4047-89BF-BA1D96E07101.gif (316x227, 1.38M)

>doesn't appreciate unironic irony

Attached: 1502690213646.jpg (850x400, 38K)

Attached: lol.jpg (233x216, 7K)

"The crypto market is a device for transferring money from gweilo to Chinese"
t. chink

well -30% on a $500 portfolio isn't much, but it is for people who are dealing with hundreds of thousands.

wado i look like a sucker to you!?

Attached: homunc.jpg (400x246, 20K)

bitcoin solved scaling now that LN is fully functional
boomers are about to go all in
you're little alts are still at stage 1 crypto and will never leave there now that bitcoin solved all the world's problems

only sensible post

>BTC Dominance: 45.4%
MAKE IT STOP ALREADY

PLEASE

Attached: 1516412536727.gif (162x162, 100K)

>be rich, want crypto
>buy a little, time it with media connections and futures markets to crash the price
>buy the bottom after convincing people there is further down to go
>when price rises from you buying, wait for people sell their alts to exit in the green
>buy alts on discount
>resume buying Bitcoin, forcing fools to pay higher price for Bitcoin and then a higher price in Bitcoin to get back into the alts you bought, which will be at a new floor that you provide

ez

Good story