So, I am hearing about Fomo3D for the first time today and I don't get it...

So, I am hearing about Fomo3D for the first time today and I don't get it. I also heard that ETH transactions are around $60. Fomo3D being an ETH token/contract means every move you make will cost 1 ETH tx. Why is anyone stupid enough to pay $60 to get into a ponzi contract and another $60 to get out of it?

Attached: fomo3d.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Begone, pajeet.
ethgasstation.info/

Is this another ponzi? And you are calling me a pajeet.

it's like 25 cents for a transaction. not sure where you heard $60 from or why you would think that makes any sense.

it's basically a ponzi that may not end until months from now, and you will collect dividends on everyone buying in after you.

100 keys here

will i make it?

heard a guy in their discord earning 1200 / hour LOL

pretty much everything team JUST makes blows up and makes everyone on Jow Forums rich, and then they get scammed out of everything in mimics with people trying to copy the product but running away with the money.

next time they release something im going all in at minute 1

never underestimate Jow Forums's instinctual desire to stay poor forever

dude it will slow down, last night was huge leap for p3d, even i was netting 30$ an hr
careful there was a HOLO coin that was super hyped and the contract went from 1eth-->1keth--->20eth in like 5 mins and most including me bought at 1k and lost our asses

>Fomo3D user in 2 months

Attached: A7DEA986-BD17-4E61-9ABC-C1E0C2DFE5EF.png (1410x1145, 764K)

General question, if I buy some, can the smart contract empty my address?
Or basically, is my address safe?
(I do understand that I give them ETH, but I dont give them access to my wallet, right?)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NEWFAGS

no, dont be fucking dumb, only eth that goes out needs approval from you

I'm not a newfag for crypto.
Except for ETH, I'm like Embyo aidsed fag.
But if I understand well ETH, it allows you to execute code as soon as a transaction is made.
And as a coder, I'm more than suspicious when code and money are involved.

Thx user.
But as you use eth through metamask, which is a wallet you don't own the key of, I was suspicious.

Good gains to both of you, I will go back to "not making it".

>metamask, which is a wallet you don't own the key of

Attached: images.jpg (215x235, 9K)

And how do you spend ETH with it if it don't owns your key?

Your keys give you dividends. Dividends can be withdrawn at any time. If you get in before 10,000, you're going to be a very, very wealthy user.

*SNAP*
This one is going into my brainlet compilation.

Attached: 1530835808387.png (235x214, 9K)

have you tried googling this shit?....you are very confused.

dudes talking about metamask....

Attached: e53244324.jpg (1920x1200, 641K)

Perfectly.
In the presentation video on the official website, they state :
1) that they will "kindly" encrypt you key to ease further usage. Aka, wallet not safe,
2) that they use their own server based ETH blockchain copy by default to speed up things, aka, middle man possible attavk by changing the reciever address.
I'm I wrong here?

when you create a metamask wallet you get a seed from which the privkey is derived, your private key is stored locally and you interact with metamask servers to access the eth blockchain, you can even export your private key, dunno why you would say that dont own it

Attached: file.png (255x175, 23K)

Cause they know it too.

But thank for the explanation, it was what I believe was done.