*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lol.png (163x338, 3K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE TRIED TO WARN THEM

what the FUCK was that? just a dildo for liquidating shorts and nothing else?

lol prepare your anusses

Bitmex rekt is looking hilarious right now. Many shorts getting liq'd then some people going long, thinking it was a beakout. double kill, kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LMAO.png (181x495, 4K)

Cool. Can we go to 5.8k now?

bogdanoff vs sminem

not like this..

Wow holy shit

Sadbois got nothing better to do than shitpost every negative move in the market in hopes of baiting out emotional responses so they can feel as if they actually have some form of power over others because they have no control over their own life and are stuck in a downwards spiral of depression and self-loathing. Cheers m8s.

pls stay save Jow Forums, those are dangerous times

Degenerate gamblers deserve to get rekt

>t. bought at 7685

Nah we just like to laugh at brainlets like you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine being a hodler and not knowing the only money to be made right now is screwing over margin traders. Heavy bags aren't they user?

I’ve been in since sub 1k so your point is moot. You can pretend you’re laughing but there is no actual reason to post this other than hoping to influence and affect others the way you wish you could in real life.

>the only money to be made right now is screwing over margin traders
stop loss traders get fucked too

the absolute state of leveraged traders right now.

>Is on Jow Forums
>calls others brainlets
Kek, every other board laughs at you pathetic fools

hahah yeah right if you bought sub 1k then wtf are you doing here? you should be rich chilling in some tropical paradise slaying pussy but instead you are here... hmmm

kek

Why do people even bother with bitmex. Everything is rigged to liquidate you.

I’m not larping tool like the majority out there. I bought 25btc between 750-900. Sold 15 around 14k. Holding the rest until i can retire or need it for an emergency some day. Still working my 9-5 like most others. Some of you spend too much time here though, clearly.

you can't blame them when retards are CONSTANTLY betting with huge leverage. they never fucking learn.

WHAT THE FUCK! I'M OFFICIALLY FINANCIALLY RUINED!

got into bitcoin 2 months ago, bought at 7.4, 5.8 and 6.4.. I'm still up, love it!

think of all the retards who got liquidated twice in a row

Look at this fucking Larp. Obviously you are triggered because you have money in crypto rn. Sad boi, double IQ digit, fell for the "hodl' meme, stupid ass

>Bruh look at this dood..wait till you see the,,uh no no

It’s like you didn’t read a single one of my posts but you must have seeing how you felt the need to use my diction. Was a comprehension issue user? Anyways, OP wanted to ‘trigger’ others which is what I was pointing out. Struggling to wrap my head around your logic man, all good though, do you.

sub 5k coming soon to a theater near you.

Unobtainium support at 7300.

Thats why dont use +5x leverage with more than 10% of your stack

in that case you were intellectually ruined already so no big deal.

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: Sayori_After_Story_2018-03-30_00-20-12.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

B..But, muh bull run. Muh 1-candle-bull-run.

Attached: download.png (211x239, 5K)

>everyone sold their alts for btc and now they're just going to sell their btc

I don't think so tim

Attached: topanga.gif (300x406, 620K)

That was expected lmao

No way, haha.

Oh really, let's see the profits you've made on this.

Can someone explain what’s going on?

t. brainlet

I did lol. lost most of my money

It looked like it was going up more but didn‘t. That‘s literally all there is.

Jews and big banks are entering the market and they do not want wagecucks to get rich so they liquidate all positions before big moves.

oy vey

You are the I Love BitMex from Bitmex trollbox huh? i know you are

Attached: 1532117451489.jpg (813x551, 163K)

>everybody stacked their shorts yesterday and today probably with very high leverage
>price goes slightly up and triggers stop loss market orders
>price goes up and now shorters get liquidated and fomoers long with high leverage
>the short hunting stops and now price stop going up, longers close market their positions and price goes down killing high leverage longs

Thats my theory