How much money do you need to buy the cure for balding?

How much money do you need to buy the cure for balding?

I know they have it locked away somewhere with the cure for AIDS. whats the price

Attached: 1362376091412.png (398x394, 29K)

The cure for balding is quite cheap. I think I saw a bag of razors at CVS for 4.99.

>tfw balding but don't have chad head shape aesthetics.

Attached: aSVjtu7.png (2400x2400, 225K)

Just shave your head and embrace it. Also, buy a leather jacket, shave, and be that uber chad

Sadly I’m working on my own bald spot. My days of needing to shave my head approach. *sniff*

welcome to the club user. it happens to all of us soon or later.

Propecia prescription can slow down the thinning process. (side effects: weak boner)

Hair transplant can restore receded hairline

but nothing can cure the pre-existing hair that will continue to thin and vanish due to genetics and male patienter baldness.

> buzz cut & buy more BTC

Depending on how far your hair has receded, it might not be too late to get on hrt and reverse some of the hair loss. As a bonus side effect, you get to be a cute girl!

Also, I hear rubbing castor oil on your scalp is supposed to help over a long period of time. Make sure you're not deficient in any vitamins or minerals, particularly vitamin b, vitamin d, iron, and maybe zinc. One of the best ways to prevent hair loss is unironically nofap

take nascent iodine.

You think the shampoo companies would invest in the cure as it would mean more men buying there products

>all these faggots crying about a problem which can be solved with a razor
try having gyno and see how much it crushes your self confidence to have puffy nipples.

>What's the price?

Shave your head.
The loss of vanity is your price.

The worst part is, I was actually pretty hot with my hair. Now I just look like a huge beta faggot.

Hope you enjoyed your golden years to your fullest. I spent mine in a haze of booze, drugs and pussy. No regrets. I was one of the few people that realized there was an end to being young and attractive

Stop being a faggit and get a buzzcut, it costs 20 usd for a simple hair trimmer

"Go bald gracefully" is the best advice ever given on the subject

buzz fucking cut

Probably costs about the same as having your foreskin regrown. Damn thieving Jew bastard doctors...

Attached: 1524850318057.png (830x844, 152K)

Same. I got a hair transplant and actually look better now kek

Ask Elon Musk. It's propably pretty expensive lol.

How much was it?

Now I have an excuse to finally transition!

I'm fighting it user. Got a prescription for 1mg finasteride, go to costco for minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo a few times a week.

I had 2 sessions. The first was 12k and the second was 3k. You will most likely need 2 as sometimes there is shock loss, therefore, you need a touch up. I also have A LOT of donor hair. If you're thinning then it's not for you unfortunately

Hmm, interesting. How much care does it need and does it fall out easily?

Seriously, do your own research because you need to know if it's really worth it. I would say the range for happy/satisfied customers is probably 20-30%. The most crucial thing is donor hair, hair on the back and sides of your head. Not all grafts survive but if they do then it is permanent. Most importantly, don't be fuckin cheap...it'll show

LISTEN FAGGOT
there's a new topical being tested. It's called breezula and a 6 months application has outperformed 12 months of oral 1mg finasteride.

This shit will be released in about 4 years. Now don't be a bitch and get on fin so that you'll maintain what you have right now. You can start by cutting a 1mg tablet in 4 and taking 0.25 mg every other day, then 0.25 mg every day after a few weeks.

I swear this will save your life. Fin blocks the conversion from t to dht and breezula is a dht antagonist. You'll be able to maintain for years and till then there might be even better solutions, like setipiprant. Talk your doc.

If you can hold out go for it but long term Propecia isn't great for you. Was on it for a few years and then started to get some pseudo gyno, no lump or anything but puffy nips ect, I was in really good shape too so it's not like I was just getting fat.
Anyways I made it to be a 30 yo boomer w/ qt gf so now I don't really care. I'd advise you to just hit the gym instead of depending on long term finn, even with an ok head of hair it's not worth the low energy and potential gyno which requires surgery to remove

Cool story. You have too much estrogen.
Breezula has outperformed both fin and minox. It's literally the best thing we've ever had. Microdosing fin can get him through those 4 years until he gets almost perfect maintenance.

Instead of these chemicals that make you gay, why not use T boosters + DHT blockers like zinc, pygeum, vit.d etc

Heck, it doesn't even have to be 4 years. They're releasing a less potent version for acne even sooner.

Does nothing. There's also no difference in "natural" dht blockers and fin except for potency. And overdosing zinc is even more retarded.
>"Several studies show that zinc promotes aggregations of beta-amyloid protein, the main component of the senile plaques typically found in Alzheimer's disease brains."

I would give all my coins to be able to regrow my teeth

Shiiiiiieeet

shiieeeet

Finn kills your t with prolonged use brainlet. Dht is also produced for a reason. I was in peak shape on those years.