Who here aged 10 years since Jan?

Who here aged 10 years since Jan?

Attached: 1522335417440.png (688x578, 32K)

my mom just told me that I'm already 23 and I need to get a job
FUCK

I’m in the same boat man my mom is bitching for me to get a job but I make decent money selling weed and have crypto as a retirement plan

how do you claim that on your taxes?

Please let this be bait

Why would I pay taxes with no job

It’s not I make 1k a week on average sitting on my ass studying for my CPA exam got 200k in crypto and another 50k cash buried in the ground for emergency

Why?

Going from an ATH of $45k to $6k as an 18yo really makes one depressed. Almost all in on LINK atm with 21k stack. I've read almost everything about it and gone through every fud and I actually think I'm gonna get back to my ATH with it. Mind is constantly occupied by LINK and my previous ATH.

Attached: 1529689030872.png (340x278, 135K)

Jow Forums whales will never let LINK take off.

I look about the same but my brain probably has cte from the amount of times I've bashed it in

me
all my hair is fall out
my dick wont get hard and shrink 4 inch
i shrink 2 inch in height and gain 50lb pounds

had my ath in april. since then down 70%. i think im gonna die early from this. 2 options gonna kms or the stress kills me

human piece

Kill each other’s moms. It’s the perfect crime..didn’t you see “throw mama from the train”.

Me. I am down $350,000 from my ATH in January. I lost more money than I’ve made every other year of my life combined.

Shitty year for investing overall. Stock market isn't doing so hot either. Big correction in February and a lot of volatility after that. Some moon shots going on here and there but the whole thing feels really dicey. Nothing is holding gains like it normally would. I don't think the markets are due for a for realsies crash yet as the economy is still too strong, blue chip earnings reports have been meeting expectations or even exceeding them a little.

As far as crypto goes, I had an opportunity to buy a bunch of BTC with ETH when ETH was trading very strong against it earlier this year. Didn't bite and now that position is getting fucked.

Also this is the year I noticed a patch of grey hairs coming in. Got hair cut, looked at light spot on scalp, think oh it's just because I've been wageslaving in the sun a lot, look closer and nope, grey. Awesome. I'm 34.

More stressful than all other things in life combined

I've been unironically extremely depressed

>he mocked them as they tried to warn him

Attached: bitcoin-price-warren-buffett-bill-gates-charlie-munger.jpg (2600x1577, 2.11M)

Fuck. Raises hand

My gf noticed a some grey hairs on my (receding) hairline the other day......i’m 24 :)

Literally just moved to a new town and going to start the wagekek life. At this point I don’t even really care when/if moon

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

I'm a December buyer, was suicidal in December and am suicidal now. For a second there, before February I thought I was actually gonna make it.

Attached: 1528859993043.jpg (700x500, 60K)

>tfw cashed out my phat stack in January

Thanks for improving my life, guys

Try going from $200k to $2k. I still get on with my life and its difficulties despite it always lingering in the back of my mind. I still believe I can make it.

My arteries have aged 40 years.

holy fuck JUST

how is this even possible?

i already felt like a 30 year old boomer
now i just feel like a broke old bastard

Attached: 1531627026441.png (640x480, 477K)

Bitconnect?

1k a week? this cant be solely through crytpo.

they're the reason 4 the dump

All-inning no name shitcoins that all went 10x one after the other. By Feb my shitcoin of the day had gone down to near zero. I still had $20k though. I lost in the span of half a year through retardation.

This was a harsh winter.