ETF to be approved, sources tell

ETF to be approved, sources tell..

twitter.com/amelen/status/1020372119249719296

Attached: ss+(2018-07-20+at+09.25.03).jpg (497x546, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/divisions/investment/noaction/2018/cryptocurrency-011818.htm
ibm.com/blockchain/hyperledger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oooooohhhhh

This... uh... is actually real?

Attached: 4EFE1ED9-F9ED-442F-A76A-41F6D0A1EA81.jpg (606x614, 48K)

inb4 mountains of late adopters try to get ETFs for their shitcoins and fail spectacularly as no institution cares

so the tom lee guy ws right

looks like it

Exactly this will happen. Nobody cares about all the shitcoin projects...enterprises will build their own private blockchain

>implying they care about btc etfs

>SOURCE: Bitcoin ETF ‘Nearly Certain’ To Win Approval Later This Year
>in Article: News / by Rogue Trader

>Rogue Trader
LARP

>inb4 brainlets claim there is no benefit to a private blockchain

literally "the rumors are true" tier headline

This explains the accumulation dump. Fucking insider trading. Same shit happened with coinbase additions before announcement

We are going to be rich again boys.

this is not a good thing frens

icojournal is trash

Its good until it actually starts trading in 2019. Let's sell the top thus time goys

"Sources familiar with the bags of the larper"

Earliest possible decision is on August 18th (see SEC guidelines). Ive seen some news articles suggesring a descision Will be made on the 10th, which a lot of boomers/brainlets are bound to believe. Go long now, sell the high on/before the 10th, buy the dip (target =>7k).
If ETF approved, 50k EOY.

Bullish

name a few for us brainlets

> ‘Sources’
> lol

Decentralization and trustless are one the biggest memes already

Absolute ordering in a byzantine fault tolerant database.

You know, literally what the techology does.

No kidding

this is (old) news?

> let's sell the top thus time goys

you're right lmao. Been holding and it's been brutal. Let's all be smart this time around

Buy the hype sell the news

right, but this isn't why bitcoin is valuable. it's valuable because no one is in control. privatization is control. a private blockchain is definitely possible, but it's horribly inefficient.

>but it's horribly inefficient.
Why would it be? You seem to think that bitcoin is the only way of achieving this.

>which it isn't.

I'd rather buy the coin exchanges
Like coinsquare when it'll be listed this September. Instead if ETFs that don't generate revenue.

having a database that isn't under your control is not something any private corporation would entertain. decentralization is antithetical to corporate structure. it's why a lot of people still have no clue why Bitcoin is valuable

How do you make that decision? Your determining factor? I get some will sell the news, but there's ??? groups/firms that will count on others selling the news and try to push the price significantly higher. So is this all staggering your orders and using tight limits? I really don't understand the market well enough. Who is smart enough to buy based on ETF news but dumb enough to not understanding it's still a while before the ETF actually begins trading? ETF isn't dumb money, but people who buy ETF news is? Or will it keep momentum after the ETF news and buying turns out to be the right move?

is this good news for LINK?

((They)) will want ETF's at a low price. This 100%. Always buy the rumor and sell the news. Sell August 15th.

>having a database that isn't under your control is not something any private corporation would entertain
which is exactly what a completely centralized database would be
>hurrr what is denial of service

Having a distributed systems of your servers that doesn't fail just because less than one third gets rekt by malicious entities is actually a good thing that is very much in use today.

You probably think there is only one google. Only one youtube. Only one Jow Forums.

Nope buddy. They are BFT systems. Which, when required to maintain absolute ordering, requires technologies like a blockchain.
>hurr what is hyperledger

you're confusing distributed with decentralized. learn to bitcoin, brainlet

>distributed with decentralized
Bitcoin is by no means a distributed system. Are you going to answer my questions too or is this a oneway street of intelligence

For the simple fact, you can transact a large amount of wealth without the prying eyes of a third party, without the waiting time and without the same amount of fees. It's that simple and yet that important. Also, do take into account that the inflation is mathematically calculated, so you aren't dependant on centralized models to issue FIAT (most centralized parties have individual interests in play which are not possible on a decentralized system of payment)

There's no chance that it will be approved, and the weak ass pump (in anticipation the "bullish" congress hearing that went catastrophic and the etf rumors) is running out of fuel.
Winklevoss etf got rejected, Schott Stevens' ICI etf got rejected. Don't fall for Van Eck's publicity stunt.

Bitcoin is a distributed system brainlet.

you're missing the point, brainlet or you're trolling.
read this guy's post

>what are validator nodes

Attached: top lel.gif (250x184, 2.81M)

>Because one ETF got rejected years ago all of them will.

Those people are influential, but not CBOE type of influential...

Yeah that is a computing term you fucking ingrate moron. KYS.

Attached: D3E9032E-7617-45D7-AD8D-95A51D4CCC1C.png (824x609, 340K)

Well, I'm not that great either but I will make my decision this time by being more active in Twitter/Reddit/YouTube and see overall sentiment by actual traders and make my decision there.

Before I would just refresh blockfolio as it went up and rejoice with all the moonboys here and everywhere else as they made crazy predictions of where the prices were going further.

Staggering orders with tight limits is definitely a good way to go. You want to take profits along the way up.

> Who is smart enough to buy based on ETF news but dumb enough to not understanding it's still a while before the ETF actually begins trading?

But that's how this speculative market works. People buy the rumor and sell the news. It happened with BTC futures also - the announcement of it caused a massive run up and people sold the day it was launched and it subsequently was shorted all the way down.

Same thing will happen then. We'll see a huge run up. It will finally peak and correct hard. Then the slow come up as new money comes in. (If this all pans out with how we predict it)

Google the crypto J curve and you'll see. The slow uptrend of the curve afterwards will probably be the new money trickling in.

Where are ETH not allowed?

Schott Stevens/Cameron was 6 months ago
sec.gov/divisions/investment/noaction/2018/cryptocurrency-011818.htm
Very debatable. Anyway, read the reasoning of the previous sec decisions: the space is still unregulated, and the risk factors for investors have only heightened since january. The novelty of the Cboe proposal. their 125M "insurance component" is a ridiculously low amount given the exposure, and the VEI-SolidX duo (managing like what, $50 billion in assets compared to ICI's $30 trillion) are hardly power players .

There unironically isn’t. Is just a fucking database

ibm.com/blockchain/hyperledger

Attached: Rescue_f70f83_6226594.jpg (600x941, 153K)

they can do whatever the fuck they want and change the data however the fuck they want because it's under their control entirely unlike a decentralized tamper proof system exactly like they want it and people like you to believe that it's good like that you dumbfuck

In a phrase to cut these lips: the jew curve.

Attached: 1522082563345.jpg (227x222, 15K)

W-will my alts recover??
>100k FUN
>15k REQ

Attached: Screenshot_20180720-164657_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1285, 113K)

Mine looks similar
>30k link
>500 nano

Man you got memed on hard

wtf im all in now