Type whats on your mind

type whats on your mind

Attached: apu.jpg (700x616, 173K)

I allow myself to be affected by what other people think/perceive about me, and I hate it

I feel so comfy right now

Im sleeping too much and idk how to fix it
Actually I do, I need to call my doctor and get more pills
But I have too much anxiety to do so

>>Im sleeping too much
I have the opposite problem. Is motivation even real

Attached: 44831416_572778703185575_8216837672164437127_n.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

gonna eat/read later/life sucks/no friends/

>In the Year of the Turrets, a great host will come from the east like a plague of locusts
>The Wyrm shall wander the earth and such a pestilence will follow in his wake, that all that know of his passing shall be struck down by the plague
>The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sewn from their passage
>When shadows descend upon the lands, our divine lords will walk alongside us as equals

Attached: bhs.png (500x500, 94K)

death come to us all

I live at the foothill of a volcano and there's a good chance that it will erupt and kill me in my lifetime

Attached: mt rainier seen from puget sound.jpg (2500x1491, 947K)

I just feel loss because my qt is in a induced coma. At the same time, I think about other women that message me on IP

nice view tho plus being a pompeii corpse would be pretty rad

KPN is the faction against the modern world.

I hope it happens when i'm old and senile, i'll force myself into a weird position so archaeologists may laugh at my body, maybe sucking my own dick or something. Also a different volcano in the same range erupted in the 80s but luckily it's in a wilderness area with nobody around it

Attached: helens before after.jpg (1065x664, 94K)

>not only do I love this song but the guy who made it kicks ass
>wish I can someday play the bass like him

I want to meet a QT white grill in my lifetime... but I don't think it is even possible, considering how hideous I am.

please do this it would be fucking amazing

>t.

Attached: when u nut.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

Will I die if I eat that plant

What race are you?

brb shooting the volcano so it erupts

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F02%2Fanothervietnam2-14.jpg%2Foriginal.jpg (1200x1614, 380K)

semen

I'm lonely and I wish I weren't a neet and I wish 8 hadn't wasted so much of my life

AND III DON'T HAVEE ANY WISHESSSSS

i'm alone.

I saw a yellow car today and I found it weird
Why would anyone want to own a yellow car ?

Alitta battle angle was ok

Attached: image.jpg (938x609, 122K)

please stop

you know you hate me leave me alone

argie is always in a dramatic mood